Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone else hate swipp lol
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@Zenzic" date="2023-08-05 14:03:46" ] The fact that so many are relying on a user-organized pinglist in order to manage getting the trades they're looking for is quite telling that something about Swipp just isn't working these days. [/quote] really good point!
@Zenzic wrote on 2023-08-05 14:03:46:
The fact that so many are relying on a user-organized pinglist in order to manage getting the trades they're looking for is quite telling that something about Swipp just isn't working these days.

really good point!
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I also hate swipp as well, like cmon am I gonna have to trade like 35 items that are hard to get for some scarf that you could just buy from auction house for like 2500 treasure?
I also hate swipp as well, like cmon am I gonna have to trade like 35 items that are hard to get for some scarf that you could just buy from auction house for like 2500 treasure?
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

I absolutely hate Swipp and his entire family. The time duration, actually being offered the trade you want,gathering the stuff you need to trade... Just awful.
The only time swipp is ever useful is during NotN.
I absolutely hate Swipp and his entire family. The time duration, actually being offered the trade you want,gathering the stuff you need to trade... Just awful.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[quote name="Lameforgers" date="2023-08-05 14:32:14" ] I absolutely hate Swipp and his entire family. The time duration, actually being offered the trade you want,gathering the stuff you need to trade... Just awful. The only time swipp is ever useful is during NotN. [/quote] Agree, like I rarely even trade with him and his family because I DO NOT FEEL LIKE GRINDING JUST FOR SOME FAMILIAR I'LL NEVER EQUIP
Lameforgers wrote on 2023-08-05 14:32:14:
Agree, like I rarely even trade with him and his family because I DO NOT FEEL LIKE GRINDING JUST FOR SOME FAMILIAR I'LL NEVER EQUIP
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

I don't think I've ever used Swipp outside of NotN on my 8-ish years on the site. I don't have stacks of like 40 of some random insect!!! I'm not a hoarder!! If I get an insect, it's getting turned into insect points!!!
I don't think I've ever used Swipp outside of NotN on my 8-ish years on the site. I don't have stacks of like 40 of some random insect!!! I'm not a hoarder!! If I get an insect, it's getting turned into insect points!!!
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
I like how difficult some of the things swipp asks for are to get- for me, it gives me long-term goals and means even after playing fr almost every day for a year, i havent run outta stuff to do. But i'm begging the devs to stop making things so unbalanced. its really annoying when one item swipp asks for is very common or a low amount so its easy to satisfy, and the other one is super rare/you need a ton. also like everyone else said, trades being so limited makes it super frustrating.
I like how difficult some of the things swipp asks for are to get- for me, it gives me long-term goals and means even after playing fr almost every day for a year, i havent run outta stuff to do. But i'm begging the devs to stop making things so unbalanced. its really annoying when one item swipp asks for is very common or a low amount so its easy to satisfy, and the other one is super rare/you need a ton. also like everyone else said, trades being so limited makes it super frustrating.
6dXqr4R.png
Yes
Yes
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
[quote name="@markicha" date="2023-08-05 05:20:13"] i traded all of my black tulips right before the achievements were reintroduced and it didn't retroactively give me the achievement for black tulip flowerfall. i had to grind for them all over again. so i do get the frustrarion of the whole process :'D [/quote] wait, seriously? I have two black tulip flowerfalls that I grinded for :,-)
@markicha wrote on 2023-08-05 05:20:13:
i traded all of my black tulips right before the achievements were reintroduced and it didn't retroactively give me the achievement for black tulip flowerfall. i had to grind for them all over again. so i do get the frustrarion of the whole process :'D

wait, seriously? I have two black tulip flowerfalls that I grinded for :,-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6