Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Ancient Breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]Undertides for sure but the new ancient coming soon is very close to first place as well, I love those spiky lightning bulls [emoji=cloud size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1] !!
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
Undertides for sure but the new ancient coming soon is very close to first place as well, I love those spiky lightning bulls !!
UDy41Fx.png
Aberrations, for sure. That kind of monstrous, body horror type aesthetic is right up my alley.
Aberrations, for sure. That kind of monstrous, body horror type aesthetic is right up my alley.
P9aWhak.pngMUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.pngPnAMpIx.png
8GgdVkW.png0HBKL8H.png
My favorite is Aberration!
My favorite is Aberration!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Aberrations and Aether are the best! I love how cute and goofy aethers look, and I love the aberrations double heads
Aberrations and Aether are the best! I love how cute and goofy aethers look, and I love the aberrations double heads
aberrations
but i do keep coming back to gaolers....
aberrations
but i do keep coming back to gaolers....
VWPWMZp.png
I will tuck every single Aether and their goofy little faces into my pockets from now until the end of time. Who gave them permission to look like that?
I will tuck every single Aether and their goofy little faces into my pockets from now until the end of time. Who gave them permission to look like that?
a star sign out of whack.
Veilspuns because...long hair.
Veilspuns because...long hair.
GIQnAA5.png73vKFNE.pnglz2VO1n.pngopcExsG.pngAMyO6Hf.pngLGvol4P.png
rsCzY87.pnguuO2u2N.pngBt9KLea.pngSpTbQEM.png4ogWlJU.pngHSWqWgZ.png
Gaolers because uber-FLOOF.
Gaolers because uber-FLOOF.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Tbh probably the Lightning one that’s coming up ;) Until then it’s probably either Aberrations or Gaolers, it would probably officially be Aberrations if they had more genes that accentuate the fact that they have two heads (split colors, different markings on heads, etc)
Tbh probably the Lightning one that’s coming up ;) Until then it’s probably either Aberrations or Gaolers, it would probably officially be Aberrations if they had more genes that accentuate the fact that they have two heads (split colors, different markings on heads, etc)
Personally a big fan of Aethers and Undertides here :D

Gotta love the goofy moths and the big ol' sea noodles
Personally a big fan of Aethers and Undertides here :D

Gotta love the goofy moths and the big ol' sea noodles
dT9HQge.png 4UVxmC7.png mlHpBMC.png kCHWEjf.png

TWSJTng.png 8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png JPbBP0q.png

tnCDEIL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10