Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Ancient Breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
my ranking is something like

aether
veilspun
aberration
undertide
gaoler
banescale

I think that's all of them?
it's dependent on the genes too, so I don't know where the upcoming one will land yet
my ranking is something like

aether
veilspun
aberration
undertide
gaoler
banescale

I think that's all of them?
it's dependent on the genes too, so I don't know where the upcoming one will land yet
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Veilspun are the best!! I love my whimsy fantasy little guys, they look like they belong in an enchanted forest <3

Gaolers come in second place for me, fluffy and strong but with the potential for gentleness and quietness, they give me werewolf vibes <3

Undertides come in third, they feel very powerful and arcane somehow even though they're a water breed haha (esp the female pose, like she could just eat the sun if she wanted to) plus the babies are super cute :)

The other three are just fine! Very excited for Lightning's ancient, they look very powerful as well ^^
Veilspun are the best!! I love my whimsy fantasy little guys, they look like they belong in an enchanted forest <3

Gaolers come in second place for me, fluffy and strong but with the potential for gentleness and quietness, they give me werewolf vibes <3

Undertides come in third, they feel very powerful and arcane somehow even though they're a water breed haha (esp the female pose, like she could just eat the sun if she wanted to) plus the babies are super cute :)

The other three are just fine! Very excited for Lightning's ancient, they look very powerful as well ^^
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
i really love veilspuns, especially the f lineart they look really pretty :0 undertides are a close second! not a huge fan of ancients in general though, but maybe the next one will make me change my mind? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
i really love veilspuns, especially the f lineart they look really pretty :0 undertides are a close second!
not a huge fan of ancients in general though, but maybe the next one will make me change my mind?
dNQd4YX.png
totally gaolers atm, they're so stinkin cute but banescales are also beloved by me. but specifically the male poses for both breeds, the female poses range from meh to absolute hate it for me
totally gaolers atm, they're so stinkin cute but banescales are also beloved by me. but specifically the male poses for both breeds, the female poses range from meh to absolute hate it for me
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Veilspuns!!!!!!!!! They're so silly I love <3
Gaolers are second soley because of that pretty Blossom gene,,,,
Veilspuns!!!!!!!!! They're so silly I love <3
Gaolers are second soley because of that pretty Blossom gene,,,,
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Hard to say, for some reason it truly is hard to pinpoint favourite breeds. I enjoy many of them. Lorewise (though I do like their design I just find em hard to feel complete bc they have quite an empty silhouette and flat genes) I definitely like Banescales the most. They make me feel things a lot if I think about them too much. My favourite hatchling pose, perhaps of all time, definitely goes to Undertides. They are literally the cutest thing of all time, just look at this faceeeeeee. THE baby. I'd kill if they asked me to. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82512666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825127/82512666_350.png[/img][/url] But general design and vibes, I do definitely really like Veilspun. I've said before I love em, though I like a very specific sorta vibe of Veilspun y'know. My lair communicates that clearly enough. Veil are great though. Aether's are pretty cute too but I don't think they inspired the same brainworms in me, Abbes are also pretty good and were my fave hatchling pose before Undies but still not the same.
Hard to say, for some reason it truly is hard to pinpoint favourite breeds. I enjoy many of them.

Lorewise (though I do like their design I just find em hard to feel complete bc they have quite an empty silhouette and flat genes) I definitely like Banescales the most. They make me feel things a lot if I think about them too much.
My favourite hatchling pose, perhaps of all time, definitely goes to Undertides. They are literally the cutest thing of all time, just look at this faceeeeeee. THE baby. I'd kill if they asked me to.
82512666_350.png
But general design and vibes, I do definitely really like Veilspun. I've said before I love em, though I like a very specific sorta vibe of Veilspun y'know. My lair communicates that clearly enough. Veil are great though. Aether's are pretty cute too but I don't think they inspired the same brainworms in me, Abbes are also pretty good and were my fave hatchling pose before Undies but still not the same.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
aberrations but gaolers r a close second
aberrations but gaolers r a close second
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Love undertides. Water serpants/long bois are my favorite genre of dragon. They have some really nice genes too.
after that is probably aethers and then veilspun. I just wish the female had her wings up in her pose. Both have tons of genes I like too.
I want to like aberrations more but i'm meh about most of their genes.
Love undertides. Water serpants/long bois are my favorite genre of dragon. They have some really nice genes too.
after that is probably aethers and then veilspun. I just wish the female had her wings up in her pose. Both have tons of genes I like too.
I want to like aberrations more but i'm meh about most of their genes.
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
I'm absolutely obsessed with Aethers! They've got fun genes! I am also very stoked for the Lightning ancient, it looks like it'll be fun.
I'm absolutely obsessed with Aethers! They've got fun genes! I am also very stoked for the Lightning ancient, it looks like it'll be fun.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Abbies. Veils are a close second and Aethers are high on that list too.
Abbies. Veils are a close second and Aethers are high on that list too.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10