Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your current flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i honestly just liked the vibes of Shadow~! my favorite color is purple, so the eye color is a plus too! also neat, goopy deity.
i honestly just liked the vibes of Shadow~! my favorite color is purple, so the eye color is a plus too! also neat, goopy deity.
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
My flight journey has been:
Wind > Shadow > Light > Wind > Light

I ultimately came back to Light because it feels right for me! The aesthetic fits well with my lore and I love the community. The nuances of Light's lore are awesome too! Luminax is such a good dog!
My flight journey has been:
Wind > Shadow > Light > Wind > Light

I ultimately came back to Light because it feels right for me! The aesthetic fits well with my lore and I love the community. The nuances of Light's lore are awesome too! Luminax is such a good dog!
93L4jcM.png
My favourite colour is lilac purple. Shadow is purple = perfect. Though, I joined in 2020 but never actually played up until this year. I don't know what my thought process was back then. ^^"
My favourite colour is lilac purple. Shadow is purple = perfect. Though, I joined in 2020 but never actually played up until this year. I don't know what my thought process was back then. ^^"
kZjIfse.gif
dom discounts $$$$
dom discounts $$$$
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Went from Shadow > Lightning > Plague

Ended up moving to Plague because I wanted to explore new lore and I'm generally very interested in diseases! The aesthetic was very appealing to me [[:
I'm also a huge sucker for scientist/doctor characters so the Flight seemed to be right up my alley

In a few days though I'm planning to move back to Lightning! I really miss the aesthetic and I found it really hard to develop dragons I liked around the Plague aesthetic

So in short, mostly have been moving around Flights for lore purposes and aesthetics!!
Went from Shadow > Lightning > Plague

Ended up moving to Plague because I wanted to explore new lore and I'm generally very interested in diseases! The aesthetic was very appealing to me [[:
I'm also a huge sucker for scientist/doctor characters so the Flight seemed to be right up my alley

In a few days though I'm planning to move back to Lightning! I really miss the aesthetic and I found it really hard to develop dragons I liked around the Plague aesthetic

So in short, mostly have been moving around Flights for lore purposes and aesthetics!!

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
@Opaldreams Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion. General Discussion is for topics unrelated to Flight Rising. Thanks!
@Opaldreams Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion. General Discussion is for topics unrelated to Flight Rising. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
i picked plague when i first joined fr because i'm emo, lol. i was debating between plague and shadow for a bit and honestly im not so sure why i didn't go for shadow, but.

i'm glad i went for plague! i like the community and i like the vibe. lore is interesting to write 'cause like 90% of plague on the world map is just desert or wasteland so you have to get creative. also!!! in terms of eye colour, imo the elements that fit best with the most amount of dragons are plague and ice. red and white are always good options, and can go with anything. in the end, i might one day change flights, but i really doubt it. plague 4 lifeee pfft
i picked plague when i first joined fr because i'm emo, lol. i was debating between plague and shadow for a bit and honestly im not so sure why i didn't go for shadow, but.

i'm glad i went for plague! i like the community and i like the vibe. lore is interesting to write 'cause like 90% of plague on the world map is just desert or wasteland so you have to get creative. also!!! in terms of eye colour, imo the elements that fit best with the most amount of dragons are plague and ice. red and white are always good options, and can go with anything. in the end, i might one day change flights, but i really doubt it. plague 4 lifeee pfft
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
I really love both the Arcane and Lightning aesthetics (Space my beloved! Giant Machinery my beloved!) but what can I say. I'm edgy. I IRL like the dark and have been called a vampire because I'm so pale and the sun hurts my eyes. I'm into cryptid aesthetics. I'm a little gremlin that sits in my room with the lights off. Plus the Shadowbinder is my favorite out of my top three flights.

I will say I'm a bit intimidated by the size of the community, it's a little overwhelming to be in such a big flight and we also barely get dom but like... we live in a creepy dark forest with glowing mushrooms I think that's a fair trade.

(Also I'm basically stuck here forever because if I ever moved flights I'd have to rewrite SO much lore and I have a lot I need to finish without redoing massive chunks of it and fixing continuity.)
I really love both the Arcane and Lightning aesthetics (Space my beloved! Giant Machinery my beloved!) but what can I say. I'm edgy. I IRL like the dark and have been called a vampire because I'm so pale and the sun hurts my eyes. I'm into cryptid aesthetics. I'm a little gremlin that sits in my room with the lights off. Plus the Shadowbinder is my favorite out of my top three flights.

I will say I'm a bit intimidated by the size of the community, it's a little overwhelming to be in such a big flight and we also barely get dom but like... we live in a creepy dark forest with glowing mushrooms I think that's a fair trade.

(Also I'm basically stuck here forever because if I ever moved flights I'd have to rewrite SO much lore and I have a lot I need to finish without redoing massive chunks of it and fixing continuity.)
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
Started out in Nature because I love nature and outdoorsy things and also the rainforest aesthetic. Changed to Wind after a while because I thought the lighter green eye color and primal eyes were nicer. Also I had firm intentions to actually write down some lore (instead of having random snippets sitting in a word document/in my head) and I felt like the official Wind lore allowed for more flexibility somehow?

Anyway I never actually got around to writing and now I'm planning to change to Lightning for the Mad Max-style desert tech dystopia aesthetic potential (...I'm just gonna ignore the whole office thing). And maybe actually write some lore this time. But probably not
Started out in Nature because I love nature and outdoorsy things and also the rainforest aesthetic. Changed to Wind after a while because I thought the lighter green eye color and primal eyes were nicer. Also I had firm intentions to actually write down some lore (instead of having random snippets sitting in a word document/in my head) and I felt like the official Wind lore allowed for more flexibility somehow?

Anyway I never actually got around to writing and now I'm planning to change to Lightning for the Mad Max-style desert tech dystopia aesthetic potential (...I'm just gonna ignore the whole office thing). And maybe actually write some lore this time. But probably not
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@Cerastium oghh desert tech dystopia based lore sounds SO COOL. I LOVE lightning's map and locations and Vibe so much (sucker for cyberpunk and cool sci fi/electric themed anything) and my clan lore would probably fit there too but alas. I'm not rewriting all that I'd need to do if I swapped flights. And besides, I'm loyal to goopmama for life. [emoji=veilspun winking size=1]
@Cerastium oghh desert tech dystopia based lore sounds SO COOL. I LOVE lightning's map and locations and Vibe so much (sucker for cyberpunk and cool sci fi/electric themed anything) and my clan lore would probably fit there too but alas.

I'm not rewriting all that I'd need to do if I swapped flights. And besides, I'm loyal to goopmama for life.
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11