Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your unrealistic clan goals
1 2 3 4 5
Finish that one dragon project with gem genes
Finish that one dragon project with gem genes
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
I did that, actually. My lore is an interconnected set of about 115 fandragons from an old special interest of mine. I used to have a very strict Detective Conan/Magic Kaito fanlair, Sornieth based. Thankfully, I'm currently shifting into a new special interest, and I yeeted all of them except my coli team into the den during my hiatus, but I did very much finish at least ~200 words of lore for all of them, and a majority of them are even gened, some done or redone with multiple gem genes.

anyway, over the course of my time on the site I have:

-collected every non ks familiar
-collected almost all festival apparel (am missing three Y1 apparel I think, and most of the armbands, which are next)
-collected every festival skin from my joindate on (still working my way through 2014 back for all festivals, not just water)

So it's not impossible. Just takes time. I've been here since 2015 but most of it was done in less than two years. It was a mistake to wait after open reg, though, haha. I got most of my sprites for a good price after people were liquidating for DV.

-

Mostly my current goals are to
-finish all my dragon projects and revamp some lore. At my last count I had about 130 with lore, and I have about 200 permas.
-get and lore new dragons from the multiple dcmk spinoffs that have come out during my hiatus
-get rid of a bunch of dragons, find oldies to replace some of them. My lair is uncomfortably full to me. I don't like selling my dragons, including G1s because of stuff that happened in the past, but some of them are really too pretty to exalt.
-am also in the "All Level 25 club." I'm about 40/200 rn, and only about 35 are battlestoned.

I took a hiatus because I was burned out on coli and didn't like a few updates, but something happened that made me hopeful, so now i'm here again. So pretty much they are all unrealistic. Will I actually stay here to finish em? Who knows.
I did that, actually. My lore is an interconnected set of about 115 fandragons from an old special interest of mine. I used to have a very strict Detective Conan/Magic Kaito fanlair, Sornieth based. Thankfully, I'm currently shifting into a new special interest, and I yeeted all of them except my coli team into the den during my hiatus, but I did very much finish at least ~200 words of lore for all of them, and a majority of them are even gened, some done or redone with multiple gem genes.

anyway, over the course of my time on the site I have:

-collected every non ks familiar
-collected almost all festival apparel (am missing three Y1 apparel I think, and most of the armbands, which are next)
-collected every festival skin from my joindate on (still working my way through 2014 back for all festivals, not just water)

So it's not impossible. Just takes time. I've been here since 2015 but most of it was done in less than two years. It was a mistake to wait after open reg, though, haha. I got most of my sprites for a good price after people were liquidating for DV.

-

Mostly my current goals are to
-finish all my dragon projects and revamp some lore. At my last count I had about 130 with lore, and I have about 200 permas.
-get and lore new dragons from the multiple dcmk spinoffs that have come out during my hiatus
-get rid of a bunch of dragons, find oldies to replace some of them. My lair is uncomfortably full to me. I don't like selling my dragons, including G1s because of stuff that happened in the past, but some of them are really too pretty to exalt.
-am also in the "All Level 25 club." I'm about 40/200 rn, and only about 35 are battlestoned.

I took a hiatus because I was burned out on coli and didn't like a few updates, but something happened that made me hopeful, so now i'm here again. So pretty much they are all unrealistic. Will I actually stay here to finish em? Who knows.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I'm currently trying to get breeding pairs for every breed, specifically matching their creator deity's colors and element, as well as having deity colored Imperial breeding pairs. This is going to be a lengthy project, and I'm unsure how long my patience will last
I'm currently trying to get breeding pairs for every breed, specifically matching their creator deity's colors and element, as well as having deity colored Imperial breeding pairs. This is going to be a lengthy project, and I'm unsure how long my patience will last
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
i want to have cool lore one day, but i cant think of a unique idea!
i want to have cool lore one day, but i cant think of a unique idea!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Gene up all my dragons... while still buying more
Gene up all my dragons... while still buying more
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
all perma have 50+ likes...
all perma have 50+ likes...
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
somehow managing to track down a bunch of super old umas because im horribly picky apparently, although honestly there's a higher chance i'll get the accent for my dream dragon before the dragon itself because the person who was breeding the colors went inactive (needs to be an imperial so uh...) [quote name="DinosaurFeathers" date="2023-05-31 18:11:33" ] Be happy with my dragons [/quote] this too *sobs*
somehow managing to track down a bunch of super old umas because im horribly picky apparently, although honestly there's a higher chance i'll get the accent for my dream dragon before the dragon itself because the person who was breeding the colors went inactive (needs to be an imperial so uh...)
DinosaurFeathers wrote on 2023-05-31 18:11:33:
Be happy with my dragons
this too *sobs*
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="DinosaurFeathers" date="2023-05-31 18:11:33" ] Be happy with my dragons [/quote] This [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
DinosaurFeathers wrote on 2023-05-31 18:11:33:
Be happy with my dragons
This
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

i wanna write lore for most of them

ya that's not gonna happen anytime soon xD
i wanna write lore for most of them