Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
Almost four years and I still have mine. Wind 4 lyfe.
Almost four years and I still have mine. Wind 4 lyfe.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814255698329337887/1112348570838904842/image.png[/img] A hot minute haha. Sometimes I get tempted to change to lightning but I've been in water for so long I feel like it would be weird at this point!
image.png

A hot minute haha. Sometimes I get tempted to change to lightning but I've been in water for so long I feel like it would be weird at this point!
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2023-05-27 15:34:24" ] I joined Wind flight six and a half years ago and I never looked back! [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1] [/quote] samesies [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871329303982374943/1112354745873608734/image.png[/img]
Alskasaur wrote on 2023-05-27 15:34:24:
I joined Wind flight six and a half years ago and I never looked back!
samesies
image.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Arcane for life!
Arcane for life!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
I’ve been here for over 4 years and just used mine in January lol
I’ve been here for over 4 years and just used mine in January lol
Never left plague, and I don't think I ever will
Never left plague, and I don't think I ever will

I'm actually going to use mine in a few weeks! Wind has served me well these past 5 years and 7 months
I'm actually going to use mine in a few weeks! Wind has served me well these past 5 years and 7 months
I've been in love with wind flight since I joined 8 (almost 9 at the annivetsary wow) years ago, and I still am!

only briefly do I have fits of madness and consider switching.... but my heart (and lore asfhlllkf) is in the windswept plateau
I've been in love with wind flight since I joined 8 (almost 9 at the annivetsary wow) years ago, and I still am!

only briefly do I have fits of madness and consider switching.... but my heart (and lore asfhlllkf) is in the windswept plateau
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
I still have mine! I had a huge change of aesthetic after leaving for a couple years and coming back, nearly changed just for new eyes, but I powered through it lol. :)
I still have mine! I had a huge change of aesthetic after leaving for a couple years and coming back, nearly changed just for new eyes, but I powered through it lol. :)
unchanged arcanite for 4 and a half years!!! B) pink power!
unchanged arcanite for 4 and a half years!!! B) pink power!
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||