Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New pose in progress! [Ancient 7]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Undel
Tuned in right as you started and just popping by to say that your mic volume seems much better now! While you were talking your voice was at a perfect volume and the music was very quiet (but now that you're muted the music is playing at a normal volume again).
@Undel
Tuned in right as you started and just popping by to say that your mic volume seems much better now! While you were talking your voice was at a perfect volume and the music was very quiet (but now that you're muted the music is playing at a normal volume again).
eN4chTc.png
I saw the stream as well as you started! Sadly I have to get ready for bed work in the morning, guh but I'll update the OP in the morning with any screenshots by users ^^

And like corvid said, you mic sounded good ^^ Good luck on all of your changes! I've got faith that you can figure everything out :)
I saw the stream as well as you started! Sadly I have to get ready for bed work in the morning, guh but I'll update the OP in the morning with any screenshots by users ^^

And like corvid said, you mic sounded good ^^ Good luck on all of your changes! I've got faith that you can figure everything out :)
ooooooo kkJS1Qp.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Undel Sorry for pinging you, but if you can, please make all today's streams available for people, who can't watch live? I'm going to partake an IRL event, thus can't spent time watching stuff live. [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
@Undel

Sorry for pinging you, but if you can, please make all today's streams available for people, who can't watch live?

I'm going to partake an IRL event, thus can't spent time watching stuff live.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@Marilill, both of the streams from yesterday are still available on Youtube. You can find the links to both of those in the OP. I'm sure Undel will have the current stream also available. No need to worry!
@Marilill, both of the streams from yesterday are still available on Youtube. You can find the links to both of those in the OP. I'm sure Undel will have the current stream also available. No need to worry!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots The thing is that for some reason I can't access the 3.2 stream, because Youtube tells me that the uploader removed it. I wish to post a screenshot, but Imgur no longer like anonymous posts. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=2]
@arcaneidolriots

The thing is that for some reason I can't access the 3.2 stream, because Youtube tells me that
the uploader removed it.

I wish to post a screenshot, but Imgur no longer like anonymous posts.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[quote name="Marilill" date="2023-05-20 00:55:44" ] @Undel Sorry for pinging you, but if you can, please make all today's streams available for people, who can't watch live? I'm going to partake an IRL event, thus can't spent time watching stuff live. [emoji=tundra sad size=2] [/quote] The first and third stream are available and should remain so. The second one was intended to stick around. However, I am pretty sure that I deleted it before starting the third stream. (I was trying to download the first and second stream to prepare to stitch them together for a timelapse tomorrow. The second download is not in my folder, and download and delete are options right next to each other... so...) Don't edit your youtube videos at 3am! I apologize for the missing stream.
Marilill wrote on 2023-05-20 00:55:44:
@Undel

Sorry for pinging you, but if you can, please make all today's streams available for people, who can't watch live?

I'm going to partake an IRL event, thus can't spent time watching stuff live.

The first and third stream are available and should remain so.

The second one was intended to stick around. However, I am pretty sure that I deleted it before starting the third stream. (I was trying to download the first and second stream to prepare to stitch them together for a timelapse tomorrow. The second download is not in my folder, and download and delete are options right next to each other... so...)

Don't edit your youtube videos at 3am! I apologize for the missing stream.
@Marilill, my bad! I checked the link for the first stream and the video was still there, so I just presume that the second stream was still available as well, however that's not the case. Pinging you just in case you didn't see Undel's reply above!
@Marilill, my bad! I checked the link for the first stream and the video was still there, so I just presume that the second stream was still available as well, however that's not the case. Pinging you just in case you didn't see Undel's reply above!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Loving both poses! Think its gonna be my favorite ancient because the way it looks. Kinda my style of a dragon :D Now only the baby is left!
Loving both poses! Think its gonna be my favorite ancient because the way it looks. Kinda my style of a dragon :D Now only the baby is left!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I usually don’t care for ancients, but my god I need this one. I adore it
I usually don’t care for ancients, but my god I need this one. I adore it
zVzI8uZ.jpg
This new pose really redeemed the breed for me! Wasn't a huge fan of the first pose being a gem breed, but this new pose is SO dynamic and fluid!
This new pose really redeemed the breed for me! Wasn't a huge fan of the first pose being a gem breed, but this new pose is SO dynamic and fluid!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11