Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emotional Attachment to Dragons
1 2 3 4 5
This thread is so blessed ;-; [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This thread is so blessed ;-;
Ohh this thread is so wholesome.. Most of my dragons are so old that 90% of their family has been exalted or is in an inactive lair, but I may just see if I can hunt through some genealogies lol
Ohh this thread is so wholesome.. Most of my dragons are so old that 90% of their family has been exalted or is in an inactive lair, but I may just see if I can hunt through some genealogies lol
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
i couldn't choose between Morrison and Gobi on the auction house, so i grabbed them both

i have a g2 dragon named Kessel and when their parents went up for sale (at a discounted price if bought together) i knew i had to empty my wallet to buy them both

i also have a hibden tab of five dragons that i don't really care about anymore in terms of, like, their lore and genes and stuff, but i keep them because i know i would be really sad to see them exalted. one day i might be ready to let them go, but they're not leaving my lair unless i'm absolutely sure about it
i couldn't choose between Morrison and Gobi on the auction house, so i grabbed them both

i have a g2 dragon named Kessel and when their parents went up for sale (at a discounted price if bought together) i knew i had to empty my wallet to buy them both

i also have a hibden tab of five dragons that i don't really care about anymore in terms of, like, their lore and genes and stuff, but i keep them because i know i would be really sad to see them exalted. one day i might be ready to let them go, but they're not leaving my lair unless i'm absolutely sure about it
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
willing to liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
its really neat that people can feel so attached to their dragons, as long as it isn't causing any negative feelings or emotions. its something i wish i could do but im a little too locked into my everything is temporary mentality, sucks pretty majorly considering i've sunk multiple gem genes into a few of my dragons then had to just exalt or sell them since they're g2+ and worth pennies to buyers. its fun to see mates/families/related dragons being kept together though like these zeros and ones managed to have a history attached to them.
its really neat that people can feel so attached to their dragons, as long as it isn't causing any negative feelings or emotions. its something i wish i could do but im a little too locked into my everything is temporary mentality, sucks pretty majorly considering i've sunk multiple gem genes into a few of my dragons then had to just exalt or sell them since they're g2+ and worth pennies to buyers. its fun to see mates/families/related dragons being kept together though like these zeros and ones managed to have a history attached to them.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
My avatar dragon was on exalt row, AH, literally named “FODDER” so I saved him from a terrible fate, renamed him, and I love him!
My avatar dragon was on exalt row, AH, literally named “FODDER” so I saved him from a terrible fate, renamed him, and I love him!
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
This is incredibly wholesome and I felt that on a special level. I know the pixels don't care but it's a very cute and kind thing of you to do either way
This is incredibly wholesome and I felt that on a special level. I know the pixels don't care but it's a very cute and kind thing of you to do either way
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I have a golden memory of someone rehoming his dragons on his way out, with a link to his lair,

Including a pair of lore dragons who were a devoted gay couple

And within about an hour of posting there was this dogpile of four or five players volunteering lairspace to keep these dergs together

It was the sweetest thing

I have a golden memory of someone rehoming his dragons on his way out, with a link to his lair,

Including a pair of lore dragons who were a devoted gay couple

And within about an hour of posting there was this dogpile of four or five players volunteering lairspace to keep these dergs together

It was the sweetest thing

NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
I was actually on the other side of this once! I got a message from another player who told me that a dragon I had just bought as a fodder breeder was actually one of their permas; she and her mate had been stolen during a nest rental (along with the hatchlings). I was more than happy to return her to her original owner!
I was actually on the other side of this once! I got a message from another player who told me that a dragon I had just bought as a fodder breeder was actually one of their permas; she and her mate had been stolen during a nest rental (along with the hatchlings). I was more than happy to return her to her original owner!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I’ve scooped up a few breeding pairs that were sold at fodder prices, my latest is a pair of banes that make very pretty babies, so I’ve gladly taken them on. I don’t think I’ve hunted down a dragon based on their connection to another, though.
I’ve scooped up a few breeding pairs that were sold at fodder prices, my latest is a pair of banes that make very pretty babies, so I’ve gladly taken them on. I don’t think I’ve hunted down a dragon based on their connection to another, though.
Gosh this thread is amazing. I have a few dragons who probably would've been exalted if I hadn't bought them. Peter here is actually the only one of his siblings who wasn't exalted so he probably would've faced the same fate as them otherwise, but now he's my lil mute snapper boy who's been with me for so long <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66875583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668756/66875583_350.png[/img][/url]
Gosh this thread is amazing. I have a few dragons who probably would've been exalted if I hadn't bought them. Peter here is actually the only one of his siblings who wasn't exalted so he probably would've faced the same fate as them otherwise, but now he's my lil mute snapper boy who's been with me for so long <3

66875583_350.png
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
1 2 3 4 5