Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the worst tertiary gene
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
Filigree
Firefly
Keel
Sparkle

I find it very hard to like any of them.

I like Crackle, but it's very close to falling on this list because I don't really like how it looks on Male Skydancers, which is upsetting because I love them.

I think the next closest is Lace and Peacock. They're fine, but I don't like 'em much.
Filigree
Firefly
Keel
Sparkle

I find it very hard to like any of them.

I like Crackle, but it's very close to falling on this list because I don't really like how it looks on Male Skydancers, which is upsetting because I love them.

I think the next closest is Lace and Peacock. They're fine, but I don't like 'em much.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Keel, I don't see any use for it.
Keel, I don't see any use for it.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Ringlets
Crackle - Crackles me up every time I see it
Circuit
Contour
Spines - I can never get it to work on dragons with fur/Aethers - why is it on Aethers!?
Wish - It looks cartoony

Ringlets
Crackle - Crackles me up every time I see it
Circuit
Contour
Spines - I can never get it to work on dragons with fur/Aethers - why is it on Aethers!?
Wish - It looks cartoony

Xi4T1le.gif
Lace or peacock. They just aren't my cup of tea
Lace or peacock. They just aren't my cup of tea
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
i hAte circuit, lace, and ringlets the most.
peacock, scales and contour are erughhh,..
i hAte circuit, lace, and ringlets the most.
peacock, scales and contour are erughhh,..
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
i think id have to go with keel? theres a lot of genes im not personally too fond of but when theyre done right they look fantastic, but ive yet to see a dragon with keel i like. not a fan of circuit either
i think id have to go with keel? theres a lot of genes im not personally too fond of but when theyre done right they look fantastic, but ive yet to see a dragon with keel i like. not a fan of circuit either
theo
she/her
pings ok
WCMF0CZ.png
Keel, I guess. I don't hate it but find no use of it whatsoever.
Keel, I guess. I don't hate it but find no use of it whatsoever.
FR +9
Indigo
hmmmmmmmmmmmm5e1bc6ccfac5d630553d60cf9a2f3eedb69c1cfc.png
glowtail. Not a fan of it on spiral hatchlings
glowtail. Not a fan of it on spiral hatchlings
Poor Keel and Scales -- I've seen them look really good on some dragons! Honestly, I've seen at least one dragon with every tert that looked truly exceptional / elevated by their tert...

...Except Contour. I've seen it look fine, I guess. Not terrible, even. But never good. So I suppose that one has to be my least favorite by default!
Poor Keel and Scales -- I've seen them look really good on some dragons! Honestly, I've seen at least one dragon with every tert that looked truly exceptional / elevated by their tert...

...Except Contour. I've seen it look fine, I guess. Not terrible, even. But never good. So I suppose that one has to be my least favorite by default!
Keel and gembond look disgusting. I used to hate smirch too but now it can look good with tide and foam if the color scheme is right
Keel and gembond look disgusting. I used to hate smirch too but now it can look good with tide and foam if the color scheme is right
XI8Ptgx.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19