Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the worst tertiary gene
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I dislike Smoke, Crackle and Smirch by a long shot. The rest of the tertiary genes are cool, I can totally use them in whatever situation. BUT NOT THOSE THREE.
I dislike Smoke, Crackle and Smirch by a long shot. The rest of the tertiary genes are cool, I can totally use them in whatever situation. BUT NOT THOSE THREE.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
Keel.
Keel.
capsule

why: slosh slosh
capsule

why: slosh slosh
aPEZ8RI.png
Firefly. Lazy, cartoon doodles with a glow effect that looks horrible in most colors. No accent colors taken into account. It doesn't look like FR's style, it looks like the first sketches of a gene that need many more refinements and redesigns.

Scales is a runner-up. I'd love scales if it didn't do that really stupid eye brow/beak thing, but I can't hate it as at least it had effort put into it.

Second place are any terts that are just flat colors, like Abbies Kumo. A little bit of a gradient like Ghost has would make it look so much better.
Firefly. Lazy, cartoon doodles with a glow effect that looks horrible in most colors. No accent colors taken into account. It doesn't look like FR's style, it looks like the first sketches of a gene that need many more refinements and redesigns.

Scales is a runner-up. I'd love scales if it didn't do that really stupid eye brow/beak thing, but I can't hate it as at least it had effort put into it.

Second place are any terts that are just flat colors, like Abbies Kumo. A little bit of a gradient like Ghost has would make it look so much better.
Ringlets. I will not elaborate
Ringlets. I will not elaborate
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Smoke. I really just don't like smoke.
Smoke. I really just don't like smoke.
j1xElnv.png
nKImE1S.png oSZeGPX.png
Keel :( It's actively uncomfortable to look at
Keel :( It's actively uncomfortable to look at
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
Circuit. It's so outdated.. it could be SO good.. but it's just not.

Smirch has its uses. And it's cheap. Circuit is a gem gene.. it doesn't pack the punch it did way back when.
Circuit. It's so outdated.. it could be SO good.. but it's just not.

Smirch has its uses. And it's cheap. Circuit is a gem gene.. it doesn't pack the punch it did way back when.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Keel.

I have no dragons with it.

I can't make it work.

Big frown.
Keel.

I have no dragons with it.

I can't make it work.

Big frown.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
first answer would be smirch but i see where the answers for keel are coming from too. i largely just do not care for either and i dont use them in scries
first answer would be smirch but i see where the answers for keel are coming from too. i largely just do not care for either and i dont use them in scries
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19