Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the worst tertiary gene
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
scales gives me yuck :(
scales gives me yuck :(
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
I actually quite like smirch, since I think it is nice to add in a tert very cheaply and can look really quite nice with the right colors, but I'm honestly going to have to say that I like firefly and the circuit board one the least. Fireflies just looks very very weird with anything but super light colors against a darker background, and circuit needs a very specific usage to feel right to me. Not sure why. (And scales on tundras because the fluffy just doesn't go with)
I actually quite like smirch, since I think it is nice to add in a tert very cheaply and can look really quite nice with the right colors, but I'm honestly going to have to say that I like firefly and the circuit board one the least. Fireflies just looks very very weird with anything but super light colors against a darker background, and circuit needs a very specific usage to feel right to me. Not sure why. (And scales on tundras because the fluffy just doesn't go with)
OvgrUjj.png
[quote name="@Helcaraxe" date="2023-04-23 15:40:35" ] I have NEVER seen a dragon that can make Scales look good and people have tried to change my mind. [/quote] Chereme. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73081212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730813/73081212_350.png[/img][/url] so much scales slander, it's one of my favorite genes :( I also love ringlets, which is a common one here too. honestly there isn't a single tert that I hate, there are some terts that I only like in specific niche cases and wouldn't use in pairs, like keel and smirch, but there are no tertiary genes I outright would never use. I think my least favorite tert is soap, which ties into my least favorite pri/sec being met/al, but I've still see it be used in gorgeous mesmerizing ways.
@Helcaraxe wrote on 2023-04-23 15:40:35:
I have NEVER seen a dragon that can make Scales look good and people have tried to change my mind.
Chereme.
73081212_350.png
so much scales slander, it's one of my favorite genes :(

I also love ringlets, which is a common one here too.

honestly there isn't a single tert that I hate, there are some terts that I only like in specific niche cases and wouldn't use in pairs, like keel and smirch, but there are no tertiary genes I outright would never use.

I think my least favorite tert is soap, which ties into my least favorite pri/sec being met/al, but I've still see it be used in gorgeous mesmerizing ways.

85212510.pngjeremy says hi
I don't know if anyone is going to agree with this, but I can't stand sparkle or firefly. I do have dragons with those genes, but it's just so hard to make it look nice. It's just distracting, and looks like it's not even supposed to be there. Idk, maybe it's just me lol
I don't know if anyone is going to agree with this, but I can't stand sparkle or firefly. I do have dragons with those genes, but it's just so hard to make it look nice. It's just distracting, and looks like it's not even supposed to be there. Idk, maybe it's just me lol
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
Keel. It doesnt

Its just bad

Doesnt even look loke what its trying to represent either, which are spiky keeled scales. Theres too few of them and in odd areas, so it looks like a worse gembond
Keel. It doesnt

Its just bad

Doesnt even look loke what its trying to represent either, which are spiky keeled scales. Theres too few of them and in odd areas, so it looks like a worse gembond
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
The only gene I actively dislike is Polypore. It's not done badly or anything I just hate fungi, especially parasitic ones lol

And the only other gene I think I'm garunteed never to use is Sparkle. Again, it's not done particularly badly or anything, I just always see scries and think "yeah but x gene works better". It's an expensive Firely imo
The only gene I actively dislike is Polypore. It's not done badly or anything I just hate fungi, especially parasitic ones lol

And the only other gene I think I'm garunteed never to use is Sparkle. Again, it's not done particularly badly or anything, I just always see scries and think "yeah but x gene works better". It's an expensive Firely imo
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
keel, i don't like it it looks painful
keel, i don't like it it looks painful
i greatly dislike keel and thylacine, but both can look good in certain situations. smirch is somehow less bad than those two
i greatly dislike keel and thylacine, but both can look good in certain situations. smirch is somehow less bad than those two
Keel is the worst by far.
Keel is the worst by far.
Legitimately, I've always had a Every Gene Can Look Good In the Right Circumstances, but I've yet to see Keel look good on anything.
Legitimately, I've always had a Every Gene Can Look Good In the Right Circumstances, but I've yet to see Keel look good on anything.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19