Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where is your clan located?
1 2 3 4
[columns][item=calico ferberus][nextcol]so for us we have like multiple lair locations because in-lore our clan is cross-flight, and we're still like reworking it! I know in game we have it that we're attached to Floatsam Town, but we've had our water base be on an artificial island in-lore since before that update! I like the idea that they're still close to Floatsam Town and you can see other similar floating towns in the distance A lot of lair locations are also near the water like the Wind, Plague, and Shadow lairs being along the border of Water territory, Light being right next to the river, Nature being portside, Ice being on the coast, and Fire being an island. Arcane, Lightning, and Earth are the only ones not near a major body of water with Lightning being in the middle of the desert.
Calico Ferberus so for us we have like multiple lair locations because in-lore our clan is cross-flight, and we're still like reworking it! I know in game we have it that we're attached to Floatsam Town, but we've had our water base be on an artificial island in-lore since before that update! I like the idea that they're still close to Floatsam Town and you can see other similar floating towns in the distance

A lot of lair locations are also near the water like the Wind, Plague, and Shadow lairs being along the border of Water territory, Light being right next to the river, Nature being portside, Ice being on the coast, and Fire being an island. Arcane, Lightning, and Earth are the only ones not near a major body of water with Lightning being in the middle of the desert.
wispwillow grove in-game currently, but in-lore my dergs live on a whole other continent lol
wispwillow grove in-game currently, but in-lore my dergs live on a whole other continent lol
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Kind of at the base of the craigs in the glacier.
Kind of at the base of the craigs in the glacier.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I'm in the Gladeveins! originally I didn't really know where to place my lore, but once I unlocked that default location I was like "oh I can work with this" and now my lore is entirely based around it. floating town and treehouses for the win!
I'm in the Gladeveins! originally I didn't really know where to place my lore, but once I unlocked that default location I was like "oh I can work with this" and now my lore is entirely based around it. floating town and treehouses for the win!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="Eucyon" date="2023-03-28 18:40:31" ] Custom Location: Right aboooouut here! Right in between Light & Lightning's territory. I switched to Light today for the aesthetics and both are geographically 'correct' for my lore! [/quote] My god, Liv, we're basically the same. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1090608688852652092/map_territories.png[/img] Find the red rectangle and that's where we are
Eucyon wrote on 2023-03-28 18:40:31:
Custom Location: Right aboooouut here! Right in between Light & Lightning's territory. I switched to Light today for the aesthetics and both are geographically 'correct' for my lore!

My god, Liv, we're basically the same.

map_territories.png

Find the red rectangle and that's where we are
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Mine is on a giant floating island in the Hoverview Vale. We used to live in a cave in the Crystalspine Reaches so it's a huge change.
Mine is on a giant floating island in the Hoverview Vale. We used to live in a cave in the Crystalspine Reaches so it's a huge change.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread

About here-ish. My lair is in the cliff walls of a location I called the Collapsed Delta, because I've decided the Ashfall Wastes have some insane geology thanks to elemental magic, including volcanic deltas that can extend for miles, and when they collapse it's quite the dramatic eco- and geological event.

About here-ish. My lair is in the cliff walls of a location I called the Collapsed Delta, because I've decided the Ashfall Wastes have some insane geology thanks to elemental magic, including volcanic deltas that can extend for miles, and when they collapse it's quite the dramatic eco- and geological event.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I.m currently floating in the Frigid Floes. I'm planning on moving to the Snow Squall Tundra.
I.m currently floating in the Frigid Floes. I'm planning on moving to the Snow Squall Tundra.
1rMtjlm.png
My current lair is where a lot of my dragons live, but I have so many scattered through the Windswept Plateau. I also have a lot that live in Reedcleft Ascent, but I liked the map drawing of Singer's Brook better lol
My current lair is where a lot of my dragons live, but I have so many scattered through the Windswept Plateau. I also have a lot that live in Reedcleft Ascent, but I liked the map drawing of Singer's Brook better lol
2OTuj7X.png
1 2 3 4