Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where is your clan located?
1 2 3 4
Did you pick one of the default lair locations or do you have a different clan location? Why did you pick that location? [emoji=guardian confused size=1] I usually change mine between Floatsam Town and the spiral keep, both are favorites of mine, what about you, where is your clan located?
Did you pick one of the default lair locations or do you have a different clan location?

Why did you pick that location?

I usually change mine between Floatsam Town and the spiral keep, both are favorites of mine, what about you, where is your clan located?
Currently on Vacation in Earth but my clan is located in Lanternlea, the capital city of the Sunbeam ruins!

My lair is less of a cohesive single group and is rather the city as a whole. I create characters and then plop them into the city :3c
Currently on Vacation in Earth but my clan is located in Lanternlea, the capital city of the Sunbeam ruins!

My lair is less of a cohesive single group and is rather the city as a whole. I create characters and then plop them into the city :3c
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Leviathan Trench, baybee!
Leviathan Trench, baybee!
[quote]The Fallen Stars Clan has a medium-sized territory, the majority of its members reside in Patera Town, located in the edge of the Star Wood Strand close to the Focal Point, the town is divided in three main districts [...][/quote] I use the banner of the Starwood Strand but it's a bit closer to the focal point, around here: [map x=1433 y=1727 view=land width=480 height=240]Check it out![/map]
Quote:
The Fallen Stars Clan has a medium-sized territory, the majority of its members reside in Patera Town, located in the edge of the Star Wood Strand close to the Focal Point, the town is divided in three main districts [...]

I use the banner of the Starwood Strand but it's a bit closer to the focal point, around here:

SIG-02.png
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Currently the "official" clan location/location of the clan Hub is the Tourmaline Archives, though I'm considering moving it to just outside the Astrolodome? not sure which would fit better tbh. Significant portions of the clan live in the Starwood Strand, though.
I would have custom map locations for everything, but the world map for the starfall isles is lowkey disappointing to me. why is the Starwood Strand so small and thin looking
Currently the "official" clan location/location of the clan Hub is the Tourmaline Archives, though I'm considering moving it to just outside the Astrolodome? not sure which would fit better tbh. Significant portions of the clan live in the Starwood Strand, though.
I would have custom map locations for everything, but the world map for the starfall isles is lowkey disappointing to me. why is the Starwood Strand so small and thin looking
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I really want a spot on Flotsam Town but I'm too broke for that ATM so I've settled for Churnscar Wharf... maybe when the updated background comes out, I'll begin to enjoy this location more.
I really want a spot on Flotsam Town but I'm too broke for that ATM so I've settled for Churnscar Wharf... maybe when the updated background comes out, I'll begin to enjoy this location more.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Cloudscrape crags, I think it's the prettiest Ice location. Some of the others are too depressing...like the Fortress of Ends or the Reclaimer's Glacier.
Cloudscrape crags, I think it's the prettiest Ice location. Some of the others are too depressing...like the Fortress of Ends or the Reclaimer's Glacier.
wlLXM.gif
1 2 3 4