Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Ancients?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
1) aether. i’ve wanted a moth like dragon for so long, and these were a lovely surprise! i adore them so much.
2) veilspun. i have quite a few and they’re always super pretty.
3) gaoler. fluffy
4) undertide. love the deep sea lads
5) abberations. i like the female and baby poses, not so much the male.
6) banescales. ehhhhhh
1) aether. i’ve wanted a moth like dragon for so long, and these were a lovely surprise! i adore them so much.
2) veilspun. i have quite a few and they’re always super pretty.
3) gaoler. fluffy
4) undertide. love the deep sea lads
5) abberations. i like the female and baby poses, not so much the male.
6) banescales. ehhhhhh
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Aether are my current favorite cause yay shiny new toy but in reality I think my list would go something like this

1. Abberration (perfect plague dragon)
2. Banescale Love how aggressive and brutal they look plus their exclusive genes are sweet
3. Undertides Serpent dragon what's not to like? Although I wish they had big sails instead of wings
4. Gaoler- Imo they're just a tundra redesign and although cute I don't feel like there's much variety to work with
5. Veilspun- Meh
Aether are my current favorite cause yay shiny new toy but in reality I think my list would go something like this

1. Abberration (perfect plague dragon)
2. Banescale Love how aggressive and brutal they look plus their exclusive genes are sweet
3. Undertides Serpent dragon what's not to like? Although I wish they had big sails instead of wings
4. Gaoler- Imo they're just a tundra redesign and although cute I don't feel like there's much variety to work with
5. Veilspun- Meh
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1. Veilspun - They have the best unique genes in my opinion, mulitple good options
2. Banes - Wraith is a top tier gene, and once I realized innocent eyes give them pupils I was finally able to get a few!
3/4. Gaoler - I enjoy that they're fluffy extreme tundras
3/4. Abberation - excellent plague dragon but I really only like the F pose. Spade is a great gene though.
5. Undertide - they're fine and they've got good genes, I just haven't been able to find one I like yet
6. Aethers - Their fleshy tail/ovipositor squicks me out, so I don't think I'll be getting one for a while. They're fine just not for me.
1. Veilspun - They have the best unique genes in my opinion, mulitple good options
2. Banes - Wraith is a top tier gene, and once I realized innocent eyes give them pupils I was finally able to get a few!
3/4. Gaoler - I enjoy that they're fluffy extreme tundras
3/4. Abberation - excellent plague dragon but I really only like the F pose. Spade is a great gene though.
5. Undertide - they're fine and they've got good genes, I just haven't been able to find one I like yet
6. Aethers - Their fleshy tail/ovipositor squicks me out, so I don't think I'll be getting one for a while. They're fine just not for me.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
1. Gaolers: Maybe I’m biased but I love these guys to bits regardless of what pose they take on.

2. Aethers: They’re super soft and silly looking but I only really like the Male pose </3 Only putting them here because they have ALL my favorite genes except for glimmer.

3. Abberations: Super creative in terms of tertiary genes!

4: Veilspun/Undertides: They’re cool but not my thing, good representation of their flights though.

5. Banescales: I keep forgetting these guys exist, woops.
1. Gaolers: Maybe I’m biased but I love these guys to bits regardless of what pose they take on.

2. Aethers: They’re super soft and silly looking but I only really like the Male pose </3 Only putting them here because they have ALL my favorite genes except for glimmer.

3. Abberations: Super creative in terms of tertiary genes!

4: Veilspun/Undertides: They’re cool but not my thing, good representation of their flights though.

5. Banescales: I keep forgetting these guys exist, woops.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I think Aether are a bit too new for me to have them settled in my faves list but currently;

1 - Gaoler / Veils - I can't pick just ONE favourite from these, they all have pros and cons, but given the sheer amount of these I've collected and bred, they have my heart. (Gaoler hatchlings are just too cute also blossom gene!?)
2 - Undertide? Probably - I like how funky and just in general, different they are to the other Ancient breeds (and the hatchlings are ADORABLE 10/10 one of my favourite hatchling art on site)
3 - Aberration / Banescale - Probably enjoy Aberrations more than Banes given I have more of them; but neither really grab my interest sadly. Female poses on both are probably the only ones I enjoy; and Wraith gene on Banes.
I think Aether are a bit too new for me to have them settled in my faves list but currently;

1 - Gaoler / Veils - I can't pick just ONE favourite from these, they all have pros and cons, but given the sheer amount of these I've collected and bred, they have my heart. (Gaoler hatchlings are just too cute also blossom gene!?)
2 - Undertide? Probably - I like how funky and just in general, different they are to the other Ancient breeds (and the hatchlings are ADORABLE 10/10 one of my favourite hatchling art on site)
3 - Aberration / Banescale - Probably enjoy Aberrations more than Banes given I have more of them; but neither really grab my interest sadly. Female poses on both are probably the only ones I enjoy; and Wraith gene on Banes.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
for me it's:

1) Aether/Veilspuns (buggy friends, plus i really like their poses, plus new shiny Aethers)
2) Aberrations (very cool design, and scary looking)
3) Undertides (deep sea monsters? yes please)
4) Gaolers (they are cute, but the genes are lacking)
5) Banescales (a little plain in genes, though i do still really like them)
for me it's:

1) Aether/Veilspuns (buggy friends, plus i really like their poses, plus new shiny Aethers)
2) Aberrations (very cool design, and scary looking)
3) Undertides (deep sea monsters? yes please)
4) Gaolers (they are cute, but the genes are lacking)
5) Banescales (a little plain in genes, though i do still really like them)
1) Aether - Literally my new favorite breed. I mean it's a moth dragon??? That alone gives it first place to me.

2) Veilspun - Very pretty! One of the few ancient breeds I want to keep despite the lack of apparel, thanks to that mane.

3) Aberration - Very cool and unique, great linebreaking genes. Top tier baby.

4) Gaoler - They're fine. Top tier baby again, though!

5) Banescales - I forget they exist.

6) Undertides - Man, I just don't like them. I think their poses and faces look awkward, and unless you use Sailfin, they look too empty. Except for the fins, where they look too busy? Idk, I can't get myself to enjoy them, something is off to me.
1) Aether - Literally my new favorite breed. I mean it's a moth dragon??? That alone gives it first place to me.

2) Veilspun - Very pretty! One of the few ancient breeds I want to keep despite the lack of apparel, thanks to that mane.

3) Aberration - Very cool and unique, great linebreaking genes. Top tier baby.

4) Gaoler - They're fine. Top tier baby again, though!

5) Banescales - I forget they exist.

6) Undertides - Man, I just don't like them. I think their poses and faces look awkward, and unless you use Sailfin, they look too empty. Except for the fins, where they look too busy? Idk, I can't get myself to enjoy them, something is off to me.
[b]1. Aethers[/b] I honestly just adore them, they're sillay and cute and fluffy. [emoji=aether laughing] Blaze/cinder is so good, I hope they get iri/shim 'cause I know it'll look great with wish! I think their gene selection is pretty solid overall. First breed I've actually gone out of my way to get, turned my progens into aethers! [b]2. Veilspuns[/b] Bug horses. Faerie unicorns/kelpies. Tons of great genes available to them, I love their manes and how elegant they feel. [b]3. Aberrations[/b] Funky lil guys. I feel their genes are a bit lacking, but the aesthetic really makes up for it! [b]4. Banescales[/b] They're good, solid dragons, with good, solid genes. Wraith, skeletal, ragged/tear? Top tier. My only complaint is that gliders/plummage could've been so cool, but they feel too flat on most gened dergs to me. [b]5. Undertides[/b] They're cool, but they also feel... lacking? Wish they had something like sailfins instead of their awkward looking wings. F pose faces look doofy lol. I'm very sad wolf/pack is unique to them and not available to modern breeds. Fitting water ancients for sure though. [b]6. Gaolers[/b] I feel very neutral about gaolers. Don't hate them, don't love them. Mosaic/breakup... [emoji=gaoler sad] oof. Blossom is very good though.
1. Aethers
I honestly just adore them, they're sillay and cute and fluffy. Blaze/cinder is so good, I hope they get iri/shim 'cause I know it'll look great with wish! I think their gene selection is pretty solid overall. First breed I've actually gone out of my way to get, turned my progens into aethers!

2. Veilspuns
Bug horses. Faerie unicorns/kelpies. Tons of great genes available to them, I love their manes and how elegant they feel.

3. Aberrations
Funky lil guys. I feel their genes are a bit lacking, but the aesthetic really makes up for it!

4. Banescales
They're good, solid dragons, with good, solid genes. Wraith, skeletal, ragged/tear? Top tier. My only complaint is that gliders/plummage could've been so cool, but they feel too flat on most gened dergs to me.

5. Undertides
They're cool, but they also feel... lacking? Wish they had something like sailfins instead of their awkward looking wings. F pose faces look doofy lol. I'm very sad wolf/pack is unique to them and not available to modern breeds. Fitting water ancients for sure though.

6. Gaolers
I feel very neutral about gaolers. Don't hate them, don't love them. Mosaic/breakup... oof. Blossom is very good though.
file.php?avatar=2017_1696138998.png

Heya, name's Allysun!
Pet site addict and chronically lazy.
One day I'll give my dragons nice profiles, I swear.

vzFxhEr.png
WIttPie.pngV7jLxQc.png
rGiFZvD.png
Free Palestine
1. Aberrations
2. Aethers
3. Banescales
4. Veilspuns
5. Gaolers
6. Undertides

1+2, 3+4 and 5+6 are basically just tied together. I don't have one stand out favorite, they're on their respective levels.
1. Aberrations
2. Aethers
3. Banescales
4. Veilspuns
5. Gaolers
6. Undertides

1+2, 3+4 and 5+6 are basically just tied together. I don't have one stand out favorite, they're on their respective levels.
Aether - I adore these guys so much. You got the cute ones, the fluffy ones, the feather mustache ones, and the scary ones.
Aberration - The two head design plus the fluff is just something I really like.
Gaoler - Fan of Tuns, been a fan of these guys too. Love the fluffy dragons.
Undertide - Cool design, but I simply like fluffy and/or feathery better.
Veilspun - I have a couple, their design is just "ok" to me.
Banescales - Sadly just don't like their design.
Aether - I adore these guys so much. You got the cute ones, the fluffy ones, the feather mustache ones, and the scary ones.
Aberration - The two head design plus the fluff is just something I really like.
Gaoler - Fan of Tuns, been a fan of these guys too. Love the fluffy dragons.
Undertide - Cool design, but I simply like fluffy and/or feathery better.
Veilspun - I have a couple, their design is just "ok" to me.
Banescales - Sadly just don't like their design.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12