Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 107 108

Ooo! How exciting!

Wishing. . .

. . .

. . .

Done!

Ooo! How exciting!

Wishing. . .

. . .

. . .

Done!
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
I wish for new cosmic horror ancient plz-
I wish for new cosmic horror ancient plz-
193.pngsawsbuck-summer.gif194.png
Love the detail of the Tundra and the Spiral looking at each other. [emoji=pink star size=1]
Love the detail of the Tundra and the Spiral looking at each other.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[quote name="Goldsilk" date="2023-03-19 02:14:28" ] [quote name="The13Inquisitor" date="2023-03-19 02:08:47" ] Uh oh... So er... Does anyone else remember what came from space? [/quote] Yeah wasn't that the shade or am I remembering wrong? [/quote] Yeah. The Shade originally came from space. So... I wish for Adventure.
Goldsilk wrote on 2023-03-19 02:14:28:
The13Inquisitor wrote on 2023-03-19 02:08:47:
Uh oh...

So er...

Does anyone else remember what came from space?
Yeah wasn't that the shade or am I remembering wrong?

Yeah. The Shade originally came from space.

So...

I wish for Adventure.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
oh no it totally is an asteroid after all, it's breaking up entering the atmosphere :o

in our last moments on sornieth i shall wish for a site event ala duscarve dig :>
oh no it totally is an asteroid after all, it's breaking up entering the atmosphere :o

in our last moments on sornieth i shall wish for a site event ala duscarve dig :>
hu72dVR.png
My wish is that one day apparels from the "other" category, like flower fall, can be placed in ancients!
My wish is that one day apparels from the "other" category, like flower fall, can be placed in ancients!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
I wish for my breeding projects to finish
I wish for my breeding projects to finish
akueye3.png
[quote name="Sofystikitty" date="2023-03-19 03:59:01" ] My wish is that one day apparels from the "other" category, like flower fall, can be placed in ancients! [/quote] Yes! The ones that don't attach at all to the dragons, just hover around them and may require just some clipping masks to hide some parts behind the body! That should be quite easy to accomplish.
Sofystikitty wrote on 2023-03-19 03:59:01:
Yes! The ones that don't attach at all to the dragons, just hover around them and may require just some clipping masks to hide some parts behind the body! That should be quite easy to accomplish.
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
New Species!
HypE!
New Species!
HypE!
aJTY8eT.png
I wish for A L I E N S
I wish for A L I E N S
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 107 108