Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tuesday Maintenance
1 2 3 4
An extra hour of maintenance. Do we know what that's for? Is it just a small check-up?
An extra hour of maintenance. Do we know what that's for? Is it just a small check-up?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
The tags on the official tumblr post said boring maintenance, so it's just backend stuff
The tags on the official tumblr post said boring maintenance, so it's just backend stuff
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
@CatKutKu Gotcha. Thank you
@CatKutKu Gotcha. Thank you
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Very likely preparation for the Carousel recolours. We might be getting those on Wednesday or so. I also really hope we'll get some more Den and lair slots ;c;
Very likely preparation for the Carousel recolours. We might be getting those on Wednesday or so. I also really hope we'll get some more Den and lair slots ;c;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-01-30 13:56:05" ] Very likely preparation for the Carousel recolours. We might be getting those on Wednesday or so. I also really hope we'll get some more Den and lair slots ;c; [/quote] The maintenance is backend work unrelated to content.
Natron wrote on 2023-01-30 13:56:05:

The maintenance is backend work unrelated to content.
Aw man, I'm so impatient to see those recolours ;-; hopefully some time later this week, then!
Aw man, I'm so impatient to see those recolours ;-; hopefully some time later this week, then!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
They gotta vacuum under the rugs occasionally, so we gotta stay out for a bit.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2023-01-30 17:10:01" ] They gotta vacuum under the rugs occasionally, so we gotta stay out for a bit. [/quote] they're also mopping the floors. don't want anyone to slip!
SCB wrote on 2023-01-30 17:10:01:
they're also mopping the floors. don't want anyone to slip!
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[quote name="loach" date="2023-01-30 17:25:09" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2023-01-30 17:10:01" ] They gotta vacuum under the rugs occasionally, so we gotta stay out for a bit. [/quote] they're also mopping the floors. don't want anyone to slip! [/quote] Gotta clean up all the dust from people excavating at Arlo's.
loach wrote on 2023-01-30 17:25:09:
SCB wrote on 2023-01-30 17:10:01:
they're also mopping the floors. don't want anyone to slip!

Gotta clean up all the dust from people excavating at Arlo's.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I think they are going to flip the website inside out
I think they are going to flip the website inside out
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
1 2 3 4