Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli Captcha Update!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm so happy with the new changes as well as the future plans! They all sound so good! [s]I have to wonder though about this last line... [s][quote]Remove the randomized buff that completing a camping check provides, and replace it with a recharge on your dragons [b]energy[/b]. This is a universal benefit and could allow a party of dragons to keep their victory chain bonus going.[/quote][/s] [s]What does energy mean here? Breath? Health? Or the actual energy that we feed our dragons for? If it's the latter, then that means later down the line we'd be able to feed our dragons for free, just via the coli? o-o [/s] Nvm, it was a typo, it'll be health! :D Either way though I'm really happy about this being addressed, thank you staff! c: What are your thoughts? Anything additional you think may be a good addition/change?
I'm so happy with the new changes as well as the future plans! They all sound so good!

I have to wonder though about this last line...

Quote:
Remove the randomized buff that completing a camping check provides, and replace it with a recharge on your dragons energy. This is a universal benefit and could allow a party of dragons to keep their victory chain bonus going.

What does energy mean here? Breath? Health? Or the actual energy that we feed our dragons for? If it's the latter, then that means later down the line we'd be able to feed our dragons for free, just via the coli? o-o

Nvm, it was a typo, it'll be health! :D

Either way though I'm really happy about this being addressed, thank you staff! c:

What are your thoughts? Anything additional you think may be a good addition/change?
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Says health now so it was probably a typo :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I came in here because I got so excited over that, I don't remember what it was anymore but I think I sent an idea like that through the tickets? I think it was about health - I [i]really[/i] hope it's that. Edit: YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
I came in here because I got so excited over that, I don't remember what it was anymore but I think I sent an idea like that through the tickets? I think it was about health - I really hope it's that.

Edit: YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Lonin" date="2023-01-18 10:30:17" ] Says health now so it was probably a typo :D [/quote] Oooh that makes sense, and that's so exciting to hear! Maybe then I won't have to use Sap so much, which will give me more breath for elims >:))))
Lonin wrote on 2023-01-18 10:30:17:

Oooh that makes sense, and that's so exciting to hear! Maybe then I won't have to use Sap so much, which will give me more breath for elims >:))))
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
I'm really liking what's planned and I appreciate the changes they have made already. I'm especially looking forward to the health boost instead of buff.
I'm really liking what's planned and I appreciate the changes they have made already. I'm especially looking forward to the health boost instead of buff.
51983.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
I am so happy to hear this
I am so happy to hear this
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
Yes! Very cool! I can’t count the number of times a health boost from camping would save me a reload and reset!
Yes! Very cool! I can’t count the number of times a health boost from camping would save me a reload and reset!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
omg so excited about the upcoming health boost
omg so excited about the upcoming health boost
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
The health boost is much more needed than the random buff, so I'm excited for that change!
The health boost is much more needed than the random buff, so I'm excited for that change!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
I imagine they mean a free health and/or breath recharge.

I'm really glad they're making coli more accessible; my only hopes are they make it more colourblind-friendly and make it so dragons have to stand out from the background - most of the time I end up with green silhouettes on a green background, and even with decent eyesight & a large screen it can still take me a couple minutes to find the dragon.

I'd like the captcha reward a chance between health & breath recharge, an EXP buff, and a drop chance buff, but I'll take getting always getting something useful over a 1/8 chance of getting something useful (EXP boost).

Alright, so a health boost isn't bad & still better than what we have now, but I'd like either a smaller health boost to go with a breath boost instead. I've had to reset due to lost breath more often than I've had to because of lost health.
I imagine they mean a free health and/or breath recharge.

I'm really glad they're making coli more accessible; my only hopes are they make it more colourblind-friendly and make it so dragons have to stand out from the background - most of the time I end up with green silhouettes on a green background, and even with decent eyesight & a large screen it can still take me a couple minutes to find the dragon.

I'd like the captcha reward a chance between health & breath recharge, an EXP buff, and a drop chance buff, but I'll take getting always getting something useful over a 1/8 chance of getting something useful (EXP boost).

Alright, so a health boost isn't bad & still better than what we have now, but I'd like either a smaller health boost to go with a breath boost instead. I've had to reset due to lost breath more often than I've had to because of lost health.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7