Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Skins?
1 2 3
Have you put that in the report forum?
Have you put that in the report forum?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Arrakis

I didn’t even think of doing that, I’ll probably make a post later today when I’m on the computer again. Thanks for the suggestion
@Arrakis

I didn’t even think of doing that, I’ll probably make a post later today when I’m on the computer again. Thanks for the suggestion
interesting piece of site history right here
interesting piece of site history right here
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
I went ahead and made a post in Bug Reports

If anyone finds another example of missing skins just let me know and I'll add it to the first post or post directly on the thread
I went ahead and made a post in Bug Reports

If anyone finds another example of missing skins just let me know and I'll add it to the first post or post directly on the thread
Since this seemingly went until now without getting much attention, and these skins were definitely intended to be added, we straight up might be getting skins we never would've if not for you and Yoshilisk. That's gotta feel pretty cool!

No jinx, of course
Since this seemingly went until now without getting much attention, and these skins were definitely intended to be added, we straight up might be getting skins we never would've if not for you and Yoshilisk. That's gotta feel pretty cool!

No jinx, of course
cL9yafY.gif
@/Oranitha
Would definingly be cool! I'd give full credit to Yoshilisk sense without their comment I would have just assume it was just another normal skin lol

I realized if there are any mass site skin collectors out there you can really help with checking by using the filter option and using the Not in Hoard/Vault option and Site skin. From there it would be a lot faster to look through.
@/Oranitha
Would definingly be cool! I'd give full credit to Yoshilisk sense without their comment I would have just assume it was just another normal skin lol

I realized if there are any mass site skin collectors out there you can really help with checking by using the filter option and using the Not in Hoard/Vault option and Site skin. From there it would be a lot faster to look through.
Woah, that is odd.
Woah, that is odd.
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
1 2 3