Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We thought we found something...
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 87
WATER ANCIENT??
WATER ANCIENT??
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
oooooooooo Spooky!
oooooooooo Spooky!
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
I bet it's an imperial coming back to life.
I bet it's an imperial coming back to life.
beep bop
so excited!!! axolotl ancient...
so excited!!! axolotl ancient...
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
It’s probably wayyy too soon to be a new modern but gosh, I really hope it is!
oooooh yeaaaaaah boiiiii!!!!!

Also I find "it is NOT Tidelord" really funny for some reason

Edit: Although we know it's not the Tidelord and most likely a new (water) ancient I wonder if we'll get any more lore surrounding Tidedad's yeetus? I'm hoping so, especially after the Duscarve Dig and release of obbies mentioned Tidedad and that was an earth modern! I do enjoy me some good lore
oooooh yeaaaaaah boiiiii!!!!!

Also I find "it is NOT Tidelord" really funny for some reason

Edit: Although we know it's not the Tidelord and most likely a new (water) ancient I wonder if we'll get any more lore surrounding Tidedad's yeetus? I'm hoping so, especially after the Duscarve Dig and release of obbies mentioned Tidedad and that was an earth modern! I do enjoy me some good lore
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
AHHHHA
AHHHHA
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
[quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2022-11-21 14:27:52" ] It’s probably wayyy too soon to be a new modern but gosh, I really hope it is! [/quote] When the digsite was revealed, the teaser said that the last plot looks ancient - so unfortunately, probably not
IllusiveFox wrote on 2022-11-21 14:27:52:

When the digsite was revealed, the teaser said that the last plot looks ancient - so unfortunately, probably not
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
god i wish it was another modern but i'll gladly take another ancient too.. excited either way!!
god i wish it was another modern but i'll gladly take another ancient too.. excited either way!!
I just got home from work, am tired as all get out and seeing this and in reading 'it is NOT Tidelord', I just cracked up out of nowhere and my dog was looking at me like I was nuts. This has my attention and I am QUITE curious. Can't wait to see more!
I just got home from work, am tired as all get out and seeing this and in reading 'it is NOT Tidelord', I just cracked up out of nowhere and my dog was looking at me like I was nuts. This has my attention and I am QUITE curious. Can't wait to see more!
3c655d0a4057a80dc62ad63c4a42dfbfd832c947.png Teeny babies O5ukrg8.pngtoJpeE3.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 87