Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is probably a bad idea...
1 2
marva personally invites herself into all our lairs via suspicious egg familiar
marva personally invites herself into all our lairs via suspicious egg familiar
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
The question is, would you have the patience to fully awaken this familiar?
The question is, would you have the patience to fully awaken this familiar?
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
...I actually think this sounds really cool, as long as it isn't the only way to get said dragon and there's a normal familiar version for collectors after.

Alternately, could be an interesting premise for a Dustcarve sorta thing.
...I actually think this sounds really cool, as long as it isn't the only way to get said dragon and there's a normal familiar version for collectors after.

Alternately, could be an interesting premise for a Dustcarve sorta thing.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

In theory, this would be extremely cool. In practice? Someone would join and completely forget the egg, or leave the site. It'd be inevitable. So if staff waited for every egg to awaken, potentially they'd straight up never be able to release the breed cause one or two players just left.
Sad times.
In theory, this would be extremely cool. In practice? Someone would join and completely forget the egg, or leave the site. It'd be inevitable. So if staff waited for every egg to awaken, potentially they'd straight up never be able to release the breed cause one or two players just left.
Sad times.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
No, this is too complicated
No, this is too complicated
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
I actually do really like the idea of a familiar that changes as you level your friendship with it. Even something that turns from an egg into an adult. Just not the idea of depending on every single player to do something before a new Thing is announced, because that'll never happen.
I actually do really like the idea of a familiar that changes as you level your friendship with it. Even something that turns from an egg into an adult. Just not the idea of depending on every single player to do something before a new Thing is announced, because that'll never happen.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2