Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 221 222

December 27th
Helped some players out with their den tasks. ^-^

December 27th
Helped some players out with their den tasks. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Lallie

Hi!! I think Day 24 was missed for me, here is the link ^^

Day 24

Also I didn't post anything for Day 25 since there wasn't a task, but I was active ^^; I didn't want to clog the forum so I don't know if I can still count for that or not. If not, it's okay, I'll know for next year to post just in case :)
@Lallie

Hi!! I think Day 24 was missed for me, here is the link ^^

Day 24

Also I didn't post anything for Day 25 since there wasn't a task, but I was active ^^; I didn't want to clog the forum so I don't know if I can still count for that or not. If not, it's okay, I'll know for next year to post just in case :)
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
December 1st Again I have to list @Maki, because of the many and loooong guides that have been (and hopefully will be) helping so many players for years! Especially the festival coli guide is something I for example look forward to every year and , together with other players, help gather data to make NotN even more enjoyable for everyone. @Lallie, yes you're here too and it's because of this very Kindness Challenge. I found it by accident last year and I'm ready to participate in it every year now! The whole idea of spreading love with little kind gestures is so simple, yet I didn't do it before this challenge. (At least not towards strangers.) It's also giving someone antisocial or shy a good excuse when they always wanted to do this, but couldn't bring themselves to. So about this last sentence: I'm one of them. Last year I couldn't bring myself to complete this very challenge, I gift bombed 5 people instead. I do like a few people on FR, I'm grateful to some, I'm amazed by others - but I can't possibly tell them! Funnily this is worse the more I like them... I'm proud of myself I managed to not only write something nice I actually mean, but also ping them for it. [size=1](Though now I'm anxious it's bothering someone... Oh dear, what am I gonna do with myself?)[/size] December 19th [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9756604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/97567/9756604_350.png[/img][/url] This is Menrhynae. I didn't know what to do with her for a long time, as her color combination is okay, but not exactly what I prefer. But also too good to scatter over. This dress up day really helped! Because of the lively color arrangement she offers now, I will keep her as a christmas dragon! (The main christmas dragon will be someone else, but I haven't gened them yet.) She will be the little helper elf, carrying the long list of dragons that have been nice together with her magical owl familiar. December 29th Alexius was gifted my last strange chest. December 30th Intrigued by the first sentence in the clan info I couldn't help myself to sneak into the lair of @Aquafilia and look for the faes and specifically a dragon named Abradorite, mentioned in the Code of the Clan. Reading through some bios I found out she was writing and looking back on everything I read, I have to say, she is doing it well! Not that I am a professional on this topic, but I had an understanding of personalities and dynamics even though there weren't always written like a hundred pages. Her clan info got me interested about her lore and not much lore is written there! I loved reading everything about the gaolers and faes and will come back to read the rest. There is so much about their relationships and gossip I desperately need to know, but I need to go to bed. I feel like I am leaving the sleepover just when everyone started talking about the interesting things. And it's not even real!:3
December 1st

Again I have to list @Maki, because of the many and loooong guides that have been (and hopefully will be) helping so many players for years! Especially the festival coli guide is something I for example look forward to every year and , together with other players, help gather data to make NotN even more enjoyable for everyone.

@Lallie, yes you're here too and it's because of this very Kindness Challenge. I found it by accident last year and I'm ready to participate in it every year now! The whole idea of spreading love with little kind gestures is so simple, yet I didn't do it before this challenge. (At least not towards strangers.) It's also giving someone antisocial or shy a good excuse when they always wanted to do this, but couldn't bring themselves to.

So about this last sentence: I'm one of them. Last year I couldn't bring myself to complete this very challenge, I gift bombed 5 people instead. I do like a few people on FR, I'm grateful to some, I'm amazed by others - but I can't possibly tell them! Funnily this is worse the more I like them... I'm proud of myself I managed to not only write something nice I actually mean, but also ping them for it.
(Though now I'm anxious it's bothering someone... Oh dear, what am I gonna do with myself?)

December 19th

9756604_350.png

This is Menrhynae. I didn't know what to do with her for a long time, as her color combination is okay, but not exactly what I prefer. But also too good to scatter over. This dress up day really helped! Because of the lively color arrangement she offers now, I will keep her as a christmas dragon! (The main christmas dragon will be someone else, but I haven't gened them yet.) She will be the little helper elf, carrying the long list of dragons that have been nice together with her magical owl familiar.

December 29th

Alexius was gifted my last strange chest.

December 30th

Intrigued by the first sentence in the clan info I couldn't help myself to sneak into the lair of @Aquafilia and look for the faes and specifically a dragon named Abradorite, mentioned in the Code of the Clan. Reading through some bios I found out she was writing and looking back on everything I read, I have to say, she is doing it well! Not that I am a professional on this topic, but I had an understanding of personalities and dynamics even though there weren't always written like a hundred pages. Her clan info got me interested about her lore and not much lore is written there! I loved reading everything about the gaolers and faes and will come back to read the rest. There is so much about their relationships and gossip I desperately need to know, but I need to go to bed. I feel like I am leaving the sleepover just when everyone started talking about the interesting things. And it's not even real!:3
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@JoweeTheRaposa
It does count and it has been picked up in the recording spreadsheet! I think it might be a little glitch with the participant one, I am not sure what's going on there. Regardless, you've been counted for it :D

@Voronwis
Fixed! Apologies for missing it

@Watercolour @Ronnie1107 @BunnySox
Sneaky spaces at the end of the text caused the doubling issue! My apologies for that, it has been fixed and all your tickets have counted <3

@Baylinheth
Sneaky spaces at the end of the text caused the missing day, it has been fixed! Also regarding the 25th, that's ok my friend, I have counted it :D
@JoweeTheRaposa
It does count and it has been picked up in the recording spreadsheet! I think it might be a little glitch with the participant one, I am not sure what's going on there. Regardless, you've been counted for it :D

@Voronwis
Fixed! Apologies for missing it

@Watercolour @Ronnie1107 @BunnySox
Sneaky spaces at the end of the text caused the doubling issue! My apologies for that, it has been fixed and all your tickets have counted <3

@Baylinheth
Sneaky spaces at the end of the text caused the missing day, it has been fixed! Also regarding the 25th, that's ok my friend, I have counted it :D
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png

day 14 - since i havent played higher or lower in ages i tried to see if i could get all 25

day 14 - since i havent played higher or lower in ages i tried to see if i could get all 25
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Catching up...

December 8 ~ exalted 2 L8 dragons and sent a random user the proceeds

December 11 ~ sent a participant 2 familiars they didn't have; they're getting very close to 100% bestiary

December 29 ~
Noc Noc
Who's there?
Yah!
Yah Who?
Wow, you're really excited about Christmas!!

December 30 ~ wrote a praise paean for a user's dragons

that's it for me!! Happy New Year to all!!

Catching up...

December 8 ~ exalted 2 L8 dragons and sent a random user the proceeds

December 11 ~ sent a participant 2 familiars they didn't have; they're getting very close to 100% bestiary

December 29 ~
Noc Noc
Who's there?
Yah!
Yah Who?
Wow, you're really excited about Christmas!!

December 30 ~ wrote a praise paean for a user's dragons

that's it for me!! Happy New Year to all!!

Dec. 9th - Food! I happen to run the current iteration of the Shadow food bank, so I simply food bombed someone outside the Shadow flight using some of my own stash! ----- Dec. 27th - Hibden! Went to that thread and sent someone a few things from their needed list! ----- Dec. 29th - Not quite a Noc Noc joke, but! How do dragons make holiday plans? They don't, they just [i]wing[/i] it! ----- Dec. 2nd - Familiar bomb! I found someone whose birthday is today and sent them a bunch of familiars they didn't have :] ----- Dec. 3rd - Starter pac ----- Dec. 17th - Sent in a donation to the Black Diamond/Black Pearl program, since I'd already made donations to several of the other programs! ----- Dec. 22nd - Apparel! I put some apparel up on the AH for 1t, I'm not sure where to even look for an apparel program, and I'm not the most social butterfly on this site ^^; ----- Dec. 31st - I plan to give an Undertide breed change scroll to one of the winners in the egg game I put up! I haven't been able to just yet, but I will! ----- Dec. 30th - It was short because I'm tired, but wrote a review on one of my friends' userpages :] ----- Dec. 15th - Baldwin! It's going to take a fat minute, but I'll be brewing several things from someone's wishlist and sending it to them! ----- Dec. 25th - Merry (very late) Christmas! I spent the day with my family eating dinner and watching christmas movies, and got to open plenty of gifts from my friends and family. I'll keep sending gifts to people on FR, simply because I can, and I hope to make a difference in someone's playing experience [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ----- Dec. 26th - Boxing day! I donated a Lot of stuff to the Wispwillow Sustainability program over the last 2 weeks, and all of that will be put into grab bags and such. I hope they can all get to someone who enjoys them eventually! ----- Jan. 1st - FR Resolutions! I really hope to complete my Hibernal Den, and to get closer to completing my bestiary! There's several projects I'm looking to complete as well, but those can sit on the backburner until I can actually work on them ^^;
Dec. 9th - Food! I happen to run the current iteration of the Shadow food bank, so I simply food bombed someone outside the Shadow flight using some of my own stash!
Dec. 27th - Hibden! Went to that thread and sent someone a few things from their needed list!
Dec. 29th - Not quite a Noc Noc joke, but!

How do dragons make holiday plans?

They don't, they just wing it!
Dec. 2nd - Familiar bomb! I found someone whose birthday is today and sent them a bunch of familiars they didn't have :]
Dec. 3rd - Starter pac
Dec. 17th - Sent in a donation to the Black Diamond/Black Pearl program, since I'd already made donations to several of the other programs!
Dec. 22nd - Apparel! I put some apparel up on the AH for 1t, I'm not sure where to even look for an apparel program, and I'm not the most social butterfly on this site ^^;
Dec. 31st - I plan to give an Undertide breed change scroll to one of the winners in the egg game I put up! I haven't been able to just yet, but I will!
Dec. 30th - It was short because I'm tired, but wrote a review on one of my friends' userpages :]
Dec. 15th - Baldwin! It's going to take a fat minute, but I'll be brewing several things from someone's wishlist and sending it to them!
Dec. 25th - Merry (very late) Christmas! I spent the day with my family eating dinner and watching christmas movies, and got to open plenty of gifts from my friends and family. I'll keep sending gifts to people on FR, simply because I can, and I hope to make a difference in someone's playing experience
Dec. 26th - Boxing day! I donated a Lot of stuff to the Wispwillow Sustainability program over the last 2 weeks, and all of that will be put into grab bags and such. I hope they can all get to someone who enjoys them eventually!
Jan. 1st - FR Resolutions! I really hope to complete my Hibernal Den, and to get closer to completing my bestiary! There's several projects I'm looking to complete as well, but those can sit on the backburner until I can actually work on them ^^;
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png

day 15/16 - brewed a couple of beakers to put on the ah for 1t & brewing some more

day 15/16 - brewed a couple of beakers to put on the ah for 1t & brewing some more
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
[center]------- [b]December 31st[/b] ------- Gifted someone a Breed Change Scroll that they needed for one of their projects. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] -------[/center]

December 31st
Gifted someone a Breed Change Scroll that they
needed for one of their projects.

December 30th
Left some kind comments on Profiles and on
Dragon Share, throughout the day. ^-^

December 30th
Left some kind comments on Profiles and on
Dragon Share, throughout the day. ^-^
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 221 222