Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 221 222
December 21 -
Giftbombed someone according to their wishlist
December 21 -
Giftbombed someone according to their wishlist
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [u][b]Day 21:[/b][/u] fulfilled a wish at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/997568/]The Wishing Well[/url]!! :)
Day 21: fulfilled a wish at The Wishing Well!! :)
musicnotes.gif flairleft.pngr6E6mkA.pngflairrightgreen.png musicnotes.gif
KAvMUsv.png
KAvMUsv.png
txF58Ip.png
G2pbe6a.gif LEO!!  adult  agender  they/he  fr+3  rainbow nightmare  g1 lair wannabe

December 20th - Self Care Day 2
Spent some time relaxing in the Coliseum. ^-^

December 20th - Self Care Day 2
Spent some time relaxing in the Coliseum. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Sent some wishlist items to a couple of random online users!
Sent some wishlist items to a couple of random online users!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
December the 21th
Sent items from wishlists of Thundre, Lockets and Quixilver.
December the 21th
Sent items from wishlists of Thundre, Lockets and Quixilver.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Sent out a couple wishlist gifts!
Sent out a couple wishlist gifts!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[quote][center][b]December 21st[/b] There's nothing quite like Christmas coming early. Find a wishlist and gift something off it! <snip>[/center][/quote] I found a user who joined this year, with an entry on their wishlist which simply said, "Books". I sent them the elemental Baldwin apparel-tome for their Flight, a copy of the Enchanted Library scene, and a bookworm plushie (they already had the bookworm familiar). [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Since they seem to not have a lot of collecting-time, I added the four NotN book familiars (just in case*), a few Basic Book Collections, and a stack each of the 4(point) Flight Rising food groups for their dragons to nibble while they read. Themed packages are fun to put together, so I would like to do a few more today, time permitting! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=mystery bag size=1] [i]*(Even with all of my hunting, the Ghosthost Viola is one I broke down and bought after my first NotN; the silly thing never did drop.)[/i]
Quote:
December 21st
There's nothing quite like Christmas coming early. Find a wishlist and gift something off it!
<snip>

I found a user who joined this year, with an entry on their wishlist which simply said, "Books".

I sent them the elemental Baldwin apparel-tome for their Flight, a copy of the Enchanted Library scene, and a bookworm plushie (they already had the bookworm familiar). Since they seem to not have a lot of collecting-time, I added the four NotN book familiars (just in case*), a few Basic Book Collections, and a stack each of the 4(point) Flight Rising food groups for their dragons to nibble while they read.

Themed packages are fun to put together, so I would like to do a few more today, time permitting!

*(Even with all of my hunting, the Ghosthost Viola is one I broke down and bought after my first NotN; the silly thing never did drop.)
December 21st

found a random online user with "loves wolves" in their u/n and sent them 3 wolf familiars missing from their Bestiary
December 21st

found a random online user with "loves wolves" in their u/n and sent them 3 wolf familiars missing from their Bestiary
Sent a few collectibles to a friend who sent collectibles to me, haha
Sent a few collectibles to a friend who sent collectibles to me, haha
nuvYkoF.png
December 21st

Gifted some players items from their wishlist as well as the things that they collect
December 21st

Gifted some players items from their wishlist as well as the things that they collect
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 221 222