Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many food pts. do you keep on hand?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i try to keep it above 20k+ points for everything except for plants

my plants are currently at 300 points since i dont really keep tundras outside of my hibden
i try to keep it above 20k+ points for everything except for plants

my plants are currently at 300 points since i dont really keep tundras outside of my hibden
13954.gif
10k for everything. Insects are at 40k for some reason.
10k for everything. Insects are at 40k for some reason.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I've got just under 30K each. Most of my food comes from gathering, but a fair amount comes from coli. Generally I convert any food items that aren't used for anything or stuff I've already fulfilled hibden tasks with
forgot to add: I selectively feed based on what I've got most of, so I tend to keep roughly the same amount across the board
I've got just under 30K each. Most of my food comes from gathering, but a fair amount comes from coli. Generally I convert any food items that aren't used for anything or stuff I've already fulfilled hibden tasks with
forgot to add: I selectively feed based on what I've got most of, so I tend to keep roughly the same amount across the board
I have 20k on hand at all times, and don't let it dip below that. I go through meat and plants very quickly, so I spend nearly all of my gathering turns on hunting/foraging.
I have 20k on hand at all times, and don't let it dip below that. I go through meat and plants very quickly, so I spend nearly all of my gathering turns on hunting/foraging.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
over 1k each!
over 1k each!

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
For me it goes...

1000 = Panic Mode
2000 = Low, time to farm.
5000 = Okay, but I'd like more.
10.000= Happy

Currently I'm at 6000-8000 for most food. I burn through seafood quickly for whatever reasons so i often have to stock up on that. And then I have 35.000+ plant food thanks to months of grinding for Pink Mums.

It's gonna last me years.
For me it goes...

1000 = Panic Mode
2000 = Low, time to farm.
5000 = Okay, but I'd like more.
10.000= Happy

Currently I'm at 6000-8000 for most food. I burn through seafood quickly for whatever reasons so i often have to stock up on that. And then I have 35.000+ plant food thanks to months of grinding for Pink Mums.

It's gonna last me years.
I try to keep my count over 100 for each category.
I try to keep my count over 100 for each category.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
none lol i dont stockpile food i buy/grind/gather whenever the mood hits me and i just let it drop until the well fed bonus threatens to leave
none lol i dont stockpile food i buy/grind/gather whenever the mood hits me and i just let it drop until the well fed bonus threatens to leave
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
About 2k points of bugs and fish and far less meat and plants. You see, half my lair are faes...
About 2k points of bugs and fish and far less meat and plants. You see, half my lair are faes...
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
I will dream like the God and suffer like all the dead children (c) Nightwish
Just a fairy cat.
Whenever my plant points run out, I convert every spare plant I have, which usually takes them back to around 20k.

Whenever anything else runs out (which takes a lot longer), I convert the relevant items up to about 15k and let them slowly drain again.

All my Gathering goes to Foraging, always. I have a lot of hungry Tuns.
Whenever my plant points run out, I convert every spare plant I have, which usually takes them back to around 20k.

Whenever anything else runs out (which takes a lot longer), I convert the relevant items up to about 15k and let them slowly drain again.

All my Gathering goes to Foraging, always. I have a lot of hungry Tuns.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7