Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coliseum pain is NOTHING compared to…
1 2
this is funny but i literally cannot get past scorched forest
this is funny but i literally cannot get past scorched forest
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
Man, I cant be asked to list things on the ah. It's not worth the effort for me. Everything just gets hoard sold unless I know it's worth alot on the ah
Man, I cant be asked to list things on the ah. It's not worth the effort for me. Everything just gets hoard sold unless I know it's worth alot on the ah
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date="2022-06-30 13:23:09" ] oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g-- [/quote]
FalconRex121 wrote on 2022-06-30 13:23:09:
oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g--
cM8dUFr.png
Even I wouldn't do that. Ah listing and relisting IS worse than grinding for a river muck.
Even I wouldn't do that. Ah listing and relisting IS worse than grinding for a river muck.
when in doubt, just think of how good it will feel when just half of those sell ... or all of them
when in doubt, just think of how good it will feel when just half of those sell ... or all of them
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date="2022-06-30 13:23:09" ] oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g-- [/quote]
FalconRex121 wrote on 2022-06-30 13:23:09:
oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g--
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
I really hope you're using the spacebar to make the process faster *sweats*
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-07-01 04:08:57" ] I really hope you're using the spacebar to make the process faster *sweats* [/quote] the whodawhatnow
Natron wrote on 2022-07-01 04:08:57:

the whodawhatnow

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
I do not get why you are upset?
Selling even one listing is celebrating, this happens not every day.
(And screen do not shows what and for how match was sold to regret about misprice)
I do not get why you are upset?
Selling even one listing is celebrating, this happens not every day.
(And screen do not shows what and for how match was sold to regret about misprice)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2