Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | coliseum pain is NOTHING compared to…
1 2
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/975118538354339891/992145920873484298/C321C2E7-38A0-44DE-85FB-D50F6F2B8EC2.jpeg[/img] :,)
C321C2E7-38A0-44DE-85FB-D50F6F2B8EC2.jpeg

:,)

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
Ouch…
Ouch…
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
You see, with all my frustrations with coli at least I get to hit things. My babies inflict direct harm on other pixel creatures and steal their belongings and adopt their children as familiars. I watch my dragons cause devastation on local ecosystems and fill their hoard with junk. Pique dragon owner behaviour.

Auction House, on the other hand, just makes me experience horrors of capitalism, once again. Which is why i sell nothing unless its hoardselling or fest stuff
You see, with all my frustrations with coli at least I get to hit things. My babies inflict direct harm on other pixel creatures and steal their belongings and adopt their children as familiars. I watch my dragons cause devastation on local ecosystems and fill their hoard with junk. Pique dragon owner behaviour.

Auction House, on the other hand, just makes me experience horrors of capitalism, once again. Which is why i sell nothing unless its hoardselling or fest stuff
oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g--
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date="2022-06-30 13:23:09" ] oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g-- [/quote] my thoughts exactly- my tips are: put everything you sell on for a 1-day timer, price it at least a gem below the current listing (more if its in the triple digits, drop down to an even price so someone won't be tempted to undercut you), and stick to more lucrative markets like eggs, popular apparel, recent/fest fams, and food. Anything worth only 3g ,i.e. tons of copies of 3g familiars, I just hoardsell.
FalconRex121 wrote on 2022-06-30 13:23:09:

my thoughts exactly-

my tips are: put everything you sell on for a 1-day timer, price it at least a gem below the current listing (more if its in the triple digits, drop down to an even price so someone won't be tempted to undercut you), and stick to more lucrative markets like eggs, popular apparel, recent/fest fams, and food. Anything worth only 3g ,i.e. tons of copies of 3g familiars, I just hoardsell.
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
[quote name="cocoal" date="2022-06-30 13:43:04" ] [quote name="FalconRex121" date="2022-06-30 13:23:09" ] oooh, you sold three auctions already! that's pretty g-- [/quote] my thoughts exactly- my tips are: put everything you sell on for a 1-day timer, price it at least a gem below the current listing (more if its in the triple digits, drop down to an even price so someone won't be tempted to undercut you), and stick to more lucrative markets like eggs, popular apparel, recent/fest fams, and food. Anything worth only 3g ,i.e. tons of copies of 3g familiars, I just hoardsell. [/quote] I agree with everything said here, however: Consider chunking 3g fams/apparel in the cauldron instead! At worst, it'll become grey slime/copper muck, which sells for 3-5g, but the other slimes and mucks sell for more AND faster.
cocoal wrote on 2022-06-30 13:43:04:
FalconRex121 wrote on 2022-06-30 13:23:09:

my thoughts exactly-

my tips are: put everything you sell on for a 1-day timer, price it at least a gem below the current listing (more if its in the triple digits, drop down to an even price so someone won't be tempted to undercut you), and stick to more lucrative markets like eggs, popular apparel, recent/fest fams, and food. Anything worth only 3g ,i.e. tons of copies of 3g familiars, I just hoardsell.

I agree with everything said here, however:
Consider chunking 3g fams/apparel in the cauldron instead! At worst, it'll become grey slime/copper muck, which sells for 3-5g, but the other slimes and mucks sell for more AND faster.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals
| | LF eggs:
i wish we had the button "relist all"
i wish we had the button "relist all"
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
[quote name="TheGoldDragon" date="2022-06-30 13:47:54" ] Consider chunking 3g fams/apparel in the cauldron instead! At worst, it'll become grey slime/copper muck, which sells for 3-5g, but the other slimes and mucks sell for more AND faster. [/quote] Copper muck seems to be 2g more often than 3g, but everything else is above that! The average should be higher anyway.
TheGoldDragon wrote on 2022-06-30 13:47:54:
Consider chunking 3g fams/apparel in the cauldron instead! At worst, it'll become grey slime/copper muck, which sells for 3-5g, but the other slimes and mucks sell for more AND faster.
Copper muck seems to be 2g more often than 3g, but everything else is above that! The average should be higher anyway.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
laughs in relisted 2k auctions a few hours ago
laughs in relisted 2k auctions a few hours ago
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
@GuacamacaYT I'm so sorry for your loss.
@GuacamacaYT I'm so sorry for your loss.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
1 2