Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising regrets.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Occasionally I remember handing an earth runestone over to Crim before I knew they were used for den slots. When I went to buy one later, they were going for 300kt.
Occasionally I remember handing an earth runestone over to Crim before I knew they were used for den slots. When I went to buy one later, they were going for 300kt.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
not getting more halos, especially the light ones. I only grabbed one x_x
not getting more halos, especially the light ones. I only grabbed one x_x
Choosing obsidian/obsidian for my custom progen's og colors. She's scattered now and looks even better (imo), but I do wonder what she could've been if I'd bothered looking at other colors
Choosing obsidian/obsidian for my custom progen's og colors. She's scattered now and looks even better (imo), but I do wonder what she could've been if I'd bothered looking at other colors
My main one is that I was very clueless at first, so I originally thought there were just four dragon breeds. I didn't know there were more until I went to the auction house a few months later, so I should've looked at the encyclopedia earlier.
My main one is that I was very clueless at first, so I originally thought there were just four dragon breeds. I didn't know there were more until I went to the auction house a few months later, so I should've looked at the encyclopedia earlier.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Exalted my progens first nest unnamed. Not too upset about them being exalted, but upset that they're unnamed.
Exalted my progens first nest unnamed. Not too upset about them being exalted, but upset that they're unnamed.
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it
Not participating in the Kickstarter/playing from launch, therefore locking myself out of ever being able to 100% my bestiary.

Not participating in the Kickstarter/playing from launch, therefore locking myself out of ever being able to 100% my bestiary.

nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
thinkin bout that thread last week where i found out what marsa sweaters are worth now…
thinkin bout that thread last week where i found out what marsa sweaters are worth now…
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
breeding my progens and exalting the babies unnamed. also, choosing goldenrod/chocolate for my custom... girl why
breeding my progens and exalting the babies unnamed. also, choosing goldenrod/chocolate for my custom... girl why
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
I... have a couple.

One of my biggest I think is not actually joining when I first registered. Literally made my account, chose my flight, and then never touched the site again. Never even made my progens, they'd have been like 5 years old now if I had. But then when I officially did start nearly two years ago, I avoided the forums for a good long while because I was never used forums on other sites and was afraid of embarrassing myself. I still find it tough talking to people and making friends, but I wish I had made a stronger effort to break that cycle early on.

I also regret my custom's colors. I really couldn't tell you what was going through my mind as I looked at my red eyed Fae and clicked Ice and Storm LOL. I plan to unexalt and scatter both of my progens someday

And one more? Impulse buying pretty dragons before having even a base lore idea :/ Because now I have a lot of dragons I'm struggling to incorporate but I'm way too attached and afraid they'd be exalted to get rid of them
I... have a couple.

One of my biggest I think is not actually joining when I first registered. Literally made my account, chose my flight, and then never touched the site again. Never even made my progens, they'd have been like 5 years old now if I had. But then when I officially did start nearly two years ago, I avoided the forums for a good long while because I was never used forums on other sites and was afraid of embarrassing myself. I still find it tough talking to people and making friends, but I wish I had made a stronger effort to break that cycle early on.

I also regret my custom's colors. I really couldn't tell you what was going through my mind as I looked at my red eyed Fae and clicked Ice and Storm LOL. I plan to unexalt and scatter both of my progens someday

And one more? Impulse buying pretty dragons before having even a base lore idea :/ Because now I have a lot of dragons I'm struggling to incorporate but I'm way too attached and afraid they'd be exalted to get rid of them
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Not when I was a newbie, but sometime last year I think, when I won 2 fire eggs from Roundsey, I hatched em both on Halloween and got 2 Guardians, and I don't even remember why I sold them but I deeply regret it now, looking back. Another problem is I don't even remember their colours either
Not when I was a newbie, but sometime last year I think, when I won 2 fire eggs from Roundsey, I hatched em both on Halloween and got 2 Guardians, and I don't even remember why I sold them but I deeply regret it now, looking back. Another problem is I don't even remember their colours either
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8