Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising regrets.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Asking for a bond-all familiars feature just to get jumped on while I was still fresh with the game
Asking for a bond-all familiars feature just to get jumped on while I was still fresh with the game
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
not buying more light halos, not buying solar blades during the 2015 light fest because i had JUST joined and didnt realize how fest items worked yet, accidentally bidding 500g instead of 50g on a dragon in an auction and not realizing until WAY too late to fix it, and not supporting the kickstarter cus i was a broke high schooler at the time [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
not buying more light halos, not buying solar blades during the 2015 light fest because i had JUST joined and didnt realize how fest items worked yet, accidentally bidding 500g instead of 50g on a dragon in an auction and not realizing until WAY too late to fix it, and not supporting the kickstarter cus i was a broke high schooler at the time
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
[quote name="LucidDreams" date="2022-06-28 05:25:49" ] Not selling my scattersights when they were worth a lot Selling festival items before they were worth a lot [/quote] ouch oh yeah adding not selling my scattersights to my list too. i was too nervous that id get a dragon i desperately wanted to use them on. sobbing, crying, etc.
LucidDreams wrote on 2022-06-28 05:25:49:
Not selling my scattersights when they were worth a lot
Selling festival items before they were worth a lot

ouch oh yeah adding not selling my scattersights to my list too. i was too nervous that id get a dragon i desperately wanted to use them on. sobbing, crying, etc.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
My only real regret is not just sucking it up and saving for the rest of the sprites I needed to complete the collection several years ago. I got my shadow sprite for something like 300kt and remember cringing at how expensive that was at the time... If only I'd known, lol.
My only real regret is not just sucking it up and saving for the rest of the sprites I needed to complete the collection several years ago. I got my shadow sprite for something like 300kt and remember cringing at how expensive that was at the time... If only I'd known, lol.
not buying & keeping more dragons when i first joined! i didn't get a 5-digit until 2020 despite having joined July 2013.
not buying & keeping more dragons when i first joined! i didn't get a 5-digit until 2020 despite having joined July 2013.
@Olliver

same hat : (
@Olliver

same hat : (
not joining one day earlier (april fools) and letting my progen have 2 unameds :(
not joining one day earlier (april fools) and letting my progen have 2 unameds :(
unknown.png unknown.png moss-covered_golem.png
Not joining earlier, wasting treasure on stuff I didn't know was worthless(at LEAST 10k), and exalting this really pretty gaoler because I found out I couldn't breed it with modern breeds(I thought you just... had them, like no breeding at all)

Also selling dragons before naming them. A dragon of mine now just has "unnamed" as one of the first child names because it got exalted near immediately.
Not joining earlier, wasting treasure on stuff I didn't know was worthless(at LEAST 10k), and exalting this really pretty gaoler because I found out I couldn't breed it with modern breeds(I thought you just... had them, like no breeding at all)

Also selling dragons before naming them. A dragon of mine now just has "unnamed" as one of the first child names because it got exalted near immediately.

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
sold my light sprite for 20k treasure :)
sold my light sprite for 20k treasure :)
JXVUomh.png
@Hessonite ah, shucks. we really missed out! can't win em all, i guess. i never thought much about ID numbers back then! little did i know... :P
i see the goal to get a 5-digit Imperial listed on your profile, and i'm rooting for you! right now i'm happy with my 6-digit Imperials, but maybe someday i'll set my sights that high :)
@Hessonite ah, shucks. we really missed out! can't win em all, i guess. i never thought much about ID numbers back then! little did i know... :P
i see the goal to get a 5-digit Imperial listed on your profile, and i'm rooting for you! right now i'm happy with my 6-digit Imperials, but maybe someday i'll set my sights that high :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8