Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna change flights now ?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Earth is more than just dirt, now our banner reflects that. I couldn't be happier!
Earth is more than just dirt, now our banner reflects that. I couldn't be happier!
Y02PS6v.png
No. Some are pretty, like light and fire and shadow's, but I hate water's. Imho it's the worst one. I hate the new one. Arcane looks closest to what I'd like, but I just want the cool soft blues of the old banner back ;-;

Lighting is looking tempting, but my pairs are all about water eyes at this point. I'd still maybe move to Earth, but I'm no longer interested in Plague, since the side panels on desktop look much better to me than the actual banner. It's the same with water. The right side of water looks good on desktop, but I hate the flats art. There's nothing watery about it at all. It's just sand and trees. Maybe if the water wasn't covered by the name and info bar.

I'm holding out hope for Fishspine Reef but I'm not holding my breath. I've never changed from water in all my 7+ years and I don't want to, but I'm not happy.
No. Some are pretty, like light and fire and shadow's, but I hate water's. Imho it's the worst one. I hate the new one. Arcane looks closest to what I'd like, but I just want the cool soft blues of the old banner back ;-;

Lighting is looking tempting, but my pairs are all about water eyes at this point. I'd still maybe move to Earth, but I'm no longer interested in Plague, since the side panels on desktop look much better to me than the actual banner. It's the same with water. The right side of water looks good on desktop, but I hate the flats art. There's nothing watery about it at all. It's just sand and trees. Maybe if the water wasn't covered by the name and info bar.

I'm holding out hope for Fishspine Reef but I'm not holding my breath. I've never changed from water in all my 7+ years and I don't want to, but I'm not happy.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
With new banner I finally DO NOT want change flight. (Now only little flag bothers my eyes)
With new banner I finally DO NOT want change flight. (Now only little flag bothers my eyes)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Nah, some of them are sooooo pretty (I think fire, shadow, and lightning are my faves) but I've moved so many times before that the likelihood I would move again anytime soon is a bit slim. Though I will say...while I do think the new art is also very nice, I really preferred Being Underwater instead of on the beach [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] That should be fixed once they roll out the Fishspine Reef banner, but I'm crossing my fingers they eventually do a third set so I can just be in the deep sea, the Leviathan Trench.
Nah, some of them are sooooo pretty (I think fire, shadow, and lightning are my faves) but I've moved so many times before that the likelihood I would move again anytime soon is a bit slim. Though I will say...while I do think the new art is also very nice, I really preferred Being Underwater instead of on the beach That should be fixed once they roll out the Fishspine Reef banner, but I'm crossing my fingers they eventually do a third set so I can just be in the deep sea, the Leviathan Trench.
UEKFohX.png
NOPE. I was never planning on leaving Fire but this helped make my forever stay even more firm, haha!

I love it. I love it so much. I'm at the Furnace but it fits my lore so nicely. I have an autumny forest in my lair located near the Furnace and seeing that they did THAT for the Banner... I miiiight be staying with that one but let's see what the others look like first ;w;
NOPE. I was never planning on leaving Fire but this helped make my forever stay even more firm, haha!

I love it. I love it so much. I'm at the Furnace but it fits my lore so nicely. I have an autumny forest in my lair located near the Furnace and seeing that they did THAT for the Banner... I miiiight be staying with that one but let's see what the others look like first ;w;
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
My home is Lightning and honestly I love it so much, 100% staying. However, I'm actually in Arcane right now for a special project and tbh the Arcane one is SO PRETTY, bUT after seeing the Lightning one, I want to go home so bad! ;w;
My home is Lightning and honestly I love it so much, 100% staying. However, I'm actually in Arcane right now for a special project and tbh the Arcane one is SO PRETTY, bUT after seeing the Lightning one, I want to go home so bad! ;w;
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

I also really like the Lightning one, and I was considering visiting Lightning before this either-way, but now it's a three-way-fight between Plague vs Fire vs Lightning for where I'd like to stay/move :,D
I believe myself to be intensely loyal to Plague, but I absolutely ADORE and would die for the Fire banner... I love Autumn and the aesthetic so much, it's perfect.

I also really like the Lightning one, and I was considering visiting Lightning before this either-way, but now it's a three-way-fight between Plague vs Fire vs Lightning for where I'd like to stay/move :,D
Love wind and will always stick with wind

Still, I checked the world map and found that there will be a lot of places with totally different color tones as the flight color, such as the twisting tornado on wind map. I think we would get a completely white tornado but not any "wind" themed color banner...

Aaand that's why ice ppl would be a little confused and frustrated about their new banner I guess? Cause Snowsquall Tundra is designed to be a place that appears with some large patches of bare, uncovered land, but not icebergs. And also nature's new banner, is Everbloom Gardens, which is a place with plentyful flowers instead of trees.

But I strongly suggested them waiting for Cloudscrape Crags, Reclaimer's Glacier and so on(And for nature clans will be Shrieking Wilds and Gladeveins, and just imagine about that giant tree Behemoth!!)
Love wind and will always stick with wind

Still, I checked the world map and found that there will be a lot of places with totally different color tones as the flight color, such as the twisting tornado on wind map. I think we would get a completely white tornado but not any "wind" themed color banner...

Aaand that's why ice ppl would be a little confused and frustrated about their new banner I guess? Cause Snowsquall Tundra is designed to be a place that appears with some large patches of bare, uncovered land, but not icebergs. And also nature's new banner, is Everbloom Gardens, which is a place with plentyful flowers instead of trees.

But I strongly suggested them waiting for Cloudscrape Crags, Reclaimer's Glacier and so on(And for nature clans will be Shrieking Wilds and Gladeveins, and just imagine about that giant tree Behemoth!!)
1.gif
I really didn't care for ice before but the new banner got me thinking [emoji=ice rune size=1] might have to move over there soon
I really didn't care for ice before but the new banner got me thinking might have to move over there soon
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
Plague is my home flight and I've never swapped flights once! I also don't plan to. Fire is tempting because it's BEAUTIFUL, but I wouldn't switch flights just because of art at the top of the page. With how easily and beautifully Plague eyes can match with literally everything, that's t o u g h to beat. + I can't abandon plaguemom. lol

Sorry, Fire! You'd be second choice, though. (:
Plague is my home flight and I've never swapped flights once! I also don't plan to. Fire is tempting because it's BEAUTIFUL, but I wouldn't switch flights just because of art at the top of the page. With how easily and beautifully Plague eyes can match with literally everything, that's t o u g h to beat. + I can't abandon plaguemom. lol

Sorry, Fire! You'd be second choice, though. (:
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13