Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna change flights now ?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I plan on staying in Earth, but that Fire banner is lowkey tempting.
I plan on staying in Earth, but that Fire banner is lowkey tempting.
earthshieldl.png xx
Scal
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
The fire banner is truly tempting...
The fire banner is truly tempting...
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
if anything its solidified me staying in shadow, im kinda loving this banner

i miss the old ones but OH aw no man now the whole reason i joined shadow is kinda lost with this banner, purple forest that reminds me of ashenvale from WoW but now it weirdly reminds me of nazmir? if it was purple? so eh thats pretty cool too

cant wait for the other location banners
if anything its solidified me staying in shadow, im kinda loving this banner

i miss the old ones but OH aw no man now the whole reason i joined shadow is kinda lost with this banner, purple forest that reminds me of ashenvale from WoW but now it weirdly reminds me of nazmir? if it was purple? so eh thats pretty cool too

cant wait for the other location banners
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I do miss my oceanscape, but it'll be coming back eventually if I understand right, through the Beacon or Lanternlea.

That said, these new banners have me considering going to flights I never have really thought about before. Lightning and Fire's banners were both so dark before that I just wrote off visiting, like, "This has bad idea ALLLLL over it given my brain stuff". Now? Put me on team "loving the autumn Fire vibes", and I could learn to dig Lightning's banner for my lair (if only I didn't have issues with Lightning's lore... I love the idea of engineering, but they just get characterized as evil in a lot of their lore and I don't want to be involved with that).
I do miss my oceanscape, but it'll be coming back eventually if I understand right, through the Beacon or Lanternlea.

That said, these new banners have me considering going to flights I never have really thought about before. Lightning and Fire's banners were both so dark before that I just wrote off visiting, like, "This has bad idea ALLLLL over it given my brain stuff". Now? Put me on team "loving the autumn Fire vibes", and I could learn to dig Lightning's banner for my lair (if only I didn't have issues with Lightning's lore... I love the idea of engineering, but they just get characterized as evil in a lot of their lore and I don't want to be involved with that).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Very tempted, yes lol. Originally started in Nature way back when, but, alas I'm not a fan of green lol, so moved to Lightning...I like banners for both, as well as Fire, Ice and Water XD Tho Fire won't really suit my lair much...as pretty a their banner is..so maybe Ice or Water....*ponders*
Very tempted, yes lol. Originally started in Nature way back when, but, alas I'm not a fan of green lol, so moved to Lightning...I like banners for both, as well as Fire, Ice and Water XD Tho Fire won't really suit my lair much...as pretty a their banner is..so maybe Ice or Water....*ponders*
Loves all things feline
yes.
yes.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13