Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do YOU organize your lair?
1 2 3 4 5
Color :o
Color :o
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Barely.
Barely.
littlemen.png Check out my sell tab! I guarantee there are always at least 15 dragons there and they are almost never more than 50g!
Uh well I only use two tabs in my lair, one's got a reserved g1 and the other has a bunch of tangerine wannabes

My hibden has my actual dragons, and they're only organized by age and only in the sense that adult dragons go before the baby dragons. I'm not actually checking the ages for these guys lmao
Uh well I only use two tabs in my lair, one's got a reserved g1 and the other has a bunch of tangerine wannabes

My hibden has my actual dragons, and they're only organized by age and only in the sense that adult dragons go before the baby dragons. I'm not actually checking the ages for these guys lmao
xOnmpDl.png
I've never organised anything in my life. I throw ancients in one tab, Magnus fandragons in another and everyone else in the main tab.

I did arrange the pages in the main tab so that page four is just for fodder (and the one placeholder dragon) but that's it.
I've never organised anything in my life. I throw ancients in one tab, Magnus fandragons in another and everyone else in the main tab.

I did arrange the pages in the main tab so that page four is just for fodder (and the one placeholder dragon) but that's it.
Tabs are by rank/job. I put coli dragons (teams, trainers, and exaltees) in the War Party toward the back so I can scroll to the bottom of the coli list to grab them. (I really wish there was an option to sort coli in reverse-lair order! But I use the lair order setting.)

Sales dragons are between the war party and exaltees, because I don't attach familiars to sales/exaltees, but I do to the trainers. Having sales dragons separate them doesn't show up in the coli list, so not a big deal.

Hatchlings/new dragons are my first tab, so I have a nanny there who is the very first dragon in my lair, and helps me keep that tab organized how I like it. (I move traveling dragons and new dragons next to the nanny to separate from hatchlings, while I decide where permas will be sorted to.)

Most of my dragons end up in my Lair Builders or Workers tab. Workers is a catch-all for clan jobs that don't need a specific tab. Lair builders are a lore thing. But otherwise, they could go into advisors, contractors, or the war party.

I try not to keep permas in my hib den, because I see them less, but it happens! But my hibden has lore to it. Also stored exaltees for pushes.

In individual pages, I tend to organize by 4 to a row, so I can sit pairs next to each other. I try to list females before males, just as a preference, though I've noticed the site considers male the default (odd to me, since female is alphabetically first) and that can lead to me trying to set up my nests backwards, lol. Exaltees are the only spot (iirc) that are organized by 5s, to make counting easier.
Tabs are by rank/job. I put coli dragons (teams, trainers, and exaltees) in the War Party toward the back so I can scroll to the bottom of the coli list to grab them. (I really wish there was an option to sort coli in reverse-lair order! But I use the lair order setting.)

Sales dragons are between the war party and exaltees, because I don't attach familiars to sales/exaltees, but I do to the trainers. Having sales dragons separate them doesn't show up in the coli list, so not a big deal.

Hatchlings/new dragons are my first tab, so I have a nanny there who is the very first dragon in my lair, and helps me keep that tab organized how I like it. (I move traveling dragons and new dragons next to the nanny to separate from hatchlings, while I decide where permas will be sorted to.)

Most of my dragons end up in my Lair Builders or Workers tab. Workers is a catch-all for clan jobs that don't need a specific tab. Lair builders are a lore thing. But otherwise, they could go into advisors, contractors, or the war party.

I try not to keep permas in my hib den, because I see them less, but it happens! But my hibden has lore to it. Also stored exaltees for pushes.

In individual pages, I tend to organize by 4 to a row, so I can sit pairs next to each other. I try to list females before males, just as a preference, though I've noticed the site considers male the default (odd to me, since female is alphabetically first) and that can lead to me trying to set up my nests backwards, lol. Exaltees are the only spot (iirc) that are organized by 5s, to make counting easier.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
tabs are by location/faction and the dragons within are VAGUELY organized by “who knows each other”

yes it is, in fact, a hot mess
tabs are by location/faction and the dragons within are VAGUELY organized by “who knows each other”

yes it is, in fact, a hot mess
8aKVtucC_o.png
Lore & not lore, the hibden is a wildcard
Lore & not lore, the hibden is a wildcard
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Does it match an aesthetic?
Yes >> Throw it in a tab with dragons of the same aesthetic.
No >> Throw it literally anywhere else.
Does it match an aesthetic?
Yes >> Throw it in a tab with dragons of the same aesthetic.
No >> Throw it literally anywhere else.
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
So I first tab by naming theme. My tabs for my lair are are:
Tolkien dragons, Scifi dragons, mythology dragons, everyday named dragons, and non-Tolkien fantasy dragons.

The tabs in my den are similar.

Then within the tabs I color code by rainbow color order first and then neutrals.
So I first tab by naming theme. My tabs for my lair are are:
Tolkien dragons, Scifi dragons, mythology dragons, everyday named dragons, and non-Tolkien fantasy dragons.

The tabs in my den are similar.

Then within the tabs I color code by rainbow color order first and then neutrals.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
right now, the majority of my lair(including my hibden) are in rainbow order, besides the tabs i have for fodder and my flight reps ^^
right now, the majority of my lair(including my hibden) are in rainbow order, besides the tabs i have for fodder and my flight reps ^^
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
1 2 3 4 5