Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do YOU organize your lair?
1 2 3 4 5
Mine is organized based on lore
The plan is this: a tab each for the following
- Woodland kingdom (page 1 forest, page 2 swamp, page 3 jungle)
- Ridge kingdom (page 1 tundra, page 2 mountains)
- Aquatide kingdom (page 1 reef)
- Embers kingdom (page 1 volcanic
- Barrens kingdom (page 1 desert)
^ each page is a different region

Then there are the elites that will also eventually get their tabs:
- Council (one leader per region) [8 total]
- Legendary (4 dragons for the 4 seasons, sun dragon, moon dragon, cosmos dragon) [7 total]

Hope I explained it well, but yea it's a WIP you can check out at my lair TvT

And then I'm planning to have the hidden tab be for non-lore dragons, my favorites actually

Eventually I might also save up enough for a sales tab
Mine is organized based on lore
The plan is this: a tab each for the following
- Woodland kingdom (page 1 forest, page 2 swamp, page 3 jungle)
- Ridge kingdom (page 1 tundra, page 2 mountains)
- Aquatide kingdom (page 1 reef)
- Embers kingdom (page 1 volcanic
- Barrens kingdom (page 1 desert)
^ each page is a different region

Then there are the elites that will also eventually get their tabs:
- Council (one leader per region) [8 total]
- Legendary (4 dragons for the 4 seasons, sun dragon, moon dragon, cosmos dragon) [7 total]

Hope I explained it well, but yea it's a WIP you can check out at my lair TvT

And then I'm planning to have the hidden tab be for non-lore dragons, my favorites actually

Eventually I might also save up enough for a sales tab
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
My lair is sorted almost entirely by purpose, but Coli Dragons and Wanderers are separate for lore reasons. Dragons in the 'Coli Dragons' tab are in one of my lore clans in my hibden, but dragons in the Wanderers tab are not.

Other than those two, in my lair I have Projects, Fodder, Sales, and Inbox.

But I keep most of my dragons in my hibden, where tabs are sorted almost entirely by lore. Since I have multiple distinct clans in my lore, they all have their own tab. There's also Lover's Rest (which is a non-clan lore location) and From Other Clans, which is for dragons that don't fit into my main lore. Other than that, in my hibden I have a non-lore tab (which is for dragons who don't have lore) and a project tab.
My lair is sorted almost entirely by purpose, but Coli Dragons and Wanderers are separate for lore reasons. Dragons in the 'Coli Dragons' tab are in one of my lore clans in my hibden, but dragons in the Wanderers tab are not.

Other than those two, in my lair I have Projects, Fodder, Sales, and Inbox.

But I keep most of my dragons in my hibden, where tabs are sorted almost entirely by lore. Since I have multiple distinct clans in my lore, they all have their own tab. There's also Lover's Rest (which is a non-clan lore location) and From Other Clans, which is for dragons that don't fit into my main lore. Other than that, in my hibden I have a non-lore tab (which is for dragons who don't have lore) and a project tab.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
each tab is a different clan in my lore, aaaaand that's about as organised as it gets. i do try to keep them in the order they were obtained in, but with my older dragons i just have to guess

i also try to keep everything on one page to make it easier to navigate, the sole exception is the second page of kindle (which is for dragons who will go into other tabs once i get up the money to buy them)
each tab is a different clan in my lore, aaaaand that's about as organised as it gets. i do try to keep them in the order they were obtained in, but with my older dragons i just have to guess

i also try to keep everything on one page to make it easier to navigate, the sole exception is the second page of kindle (which is for dragons who will go into other tabs once i get up the money to buy them)
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
TLDR

Hibden (Permas with awakened familiar)
- Geographic area in lore/theme
- Pages 123 are Finished, WIP, nakey nakey
- Dragons next to eachother are probably related or a part of the same crew
- Tab for flight reps, tab for pride dragons + fandragons + memes

Lair
- To go in one half of my more area
- The other half
- Coli projects
- Gate = sales, pages 123 are new, exalt row and on hold

Both
- Meadow inn is boarding/nest rental dragons, and others I'm borrowing.
- Sunschool is fodder, or fodder storage.
TLDR

Hibden (Permas with awakened familiar)
- Geographic area in lore/theme
- Pages 123 are Finished, WIP, nakey nakey
- Dragons next to eachother are probably related or a part of the same crew
- Tab for flight reps, tab for pride dragons + fandragons + memes

Lair
- To go in one half of my more area
- The other half
- Coli projects
- Gate = sales, pages 123 are new, exalt row and on hold

Both
- Meadow inn is boarding/nest rental dragons, and others I'm borrowing.
- Sunschool is fodder, or fodder storage.
KWA6hwz.png 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
i have guards and refuge, which are kinda lore dragons i guess but mostly OGs that i kept or random pretties i find

then theres fandragons, skeletons which is purely a project that i would keep in the hibden but i need them out for breeding, and then hatchery which is sales

in the hibden we got more pretties collection purely so i dont use up all my lair space and they got a tiny bit of lore starting to sprout but theyre mostly just kinda.. there

skeletons again for a permanent spot once theyre done and fodder tab which is empty
i have guards and refuge, which are kinda lore dragons i guess but mostly OGs that i kept or random pretties i find

then theres fandragons, skeletons which is purely a project that i would keep in the hibden but i need them out for breeding, and then hatchery which is sales

in the hibden we got more pretties collection purely so i dont use up all my lair space and they got a tiny bit of lore starting to sprout but theyre mostly just kinda.. there

skeletons again for a permanent spot once theyre done and fodder tab which is empty
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
My lair tabs are sorted by their purpose (perma tabs, WIP tab, breeding pairs tabs, and sales tab), and the dragons in the tabs are sorted by color.

My den tabs are sorted alphabetically by occupation types, with a few storage tabs at the end (for leveled fodder, breeding pairs I can't fit in my lair, and just a general storage tab). Again, the dragons in the tabs are sorted by color.
My lair tabs are sorted by their purpose (perma tabs, WIP tab, breeding pairs tabs, and sales tab), and the dragons in the tabs are sorted by color.

My den tabs are sorted alphabetically by occupation types, with a few storage tabs at the end (for leveled fodder, breeding pairs I can't fit in my lair, and just a general storage tab). Again, the dragons in the tabs are sorted by color.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
My lair is sorted by lore, then importance/what I want people to see.

- Upper Gale, an area of dragons that will most likely have lore as well as dragons I want to show off. These dragons do not go to hibden ever unless 100% needed.
- Lower Gale, dragons who may have lore and may not, they are not super important to lore and are dragons I don't mind if they are not seen. These dragons can go to hibden
- Gene projects, dragons I am gening, and are then sorted within the tab in order of completion/desire to complete. These dragons can go to hib den, and often do.
- Flight Reps, dragons from my clan that represent the different flights, nothing major here :D They do not go in hibden
- Fan/Memorials is just a tab where I keep any and all fandragons here. They do not interact with lore.
- Breeding pairs & hatchery tabs are just dragons I breed and sell, retired breeding pairs go into hibden, dragons I'm selling do not.
- Rainbow challenge, is the tab where I keep draons for my rainbow challenge, as well as their recent hatched dragons. None of them go into hibden unless I want to keep a pretty baby (maybe)

My hibden is simple and just sorted into undecided, den permas, retired breedings and my sleeping winds tab that is just an unsorted tab.

Really long but I hope it helps!
My lair is sorted by lore, then importance/what I want people to see.

- Upper Gale, an area of dragons that will most likely have lore as well as dragons I want to show off. These dragons do not go to hibden ever unless 100% needed.
- Lower Gale, dragons who may have lore and may not, they are not super important to lore and are dragons I don't mind if they are not seen. These dragons can go to hibden
- Gene projects, dragons I am gening, and are then sorted within the tab in order of completion/desire to complete. These dragons can go to hib den, and often do.
- Flight Reps, dragons from my clan that represent the different flights, nothing major here :D They do not go in hibden
- Fan/Memorials is just a tab where I keep any and all fandragons here. They do not interact with lore.
- Breeding pairs & hatchery tabs are just dragons I breed and sell, retired breeding pairs go into hibden, dragons I'm selling do not.
- Rainbow challenge, is the tab where I keep draons for my rainbow challenge, as well as their recent hatched dragons. None of them go into hibden unless I want to keep a pretty baby (maybe)

My hibden is simple and just sorted into undecided, den permas, retired breedings and my sleeping winds tab that is just an unsorted tab.

Really long but I hope it helps!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
my lair tabs are mostly practical;
-"lair entrance" where all my new dragons go. it's easy for me to see who immediately needs to be sorted
-my main tab where all my permas and lore dragons are
-tab for my coli dragons
-tab for fan dragons lol
-breeding pairs
-for sale
-and then dragons to exalt!

to me the order kinda goes by how attached I am to the dragons or to how relevant they are to my clan lore (which is why the coli dragons are above the fan dragons-- every clan needs some warriors after all!)

and then my hibeden is pretty barren right now, but right now it holds any dragons that i couldn't sell but just feel like are too pretty to exalt, future breeding project dragons, and future exalt fodder to sell during a dom push lol
my lair tabs are mostly practical;
-"lair entrance" where all my new dragons go. it's easy for me to see who immediately needs to be sorted
-my main tab where all my permas and lore dragons are
-tab for my coli dragons
-tab for fan dragons lol
-breeding pairs
-for sale
-and then dragons to exalt!

to me the order kinda goes by how attached I am to the dragons or to how relevant they are to my clan lore (which is why the coli dragons are above the fan dragons-- every clan needs some warriors after all!)

and then my hibeden is pretty barren right now, but right now it holds any dragons that i couldn't sell but just feel like are too pretty to exalt, future breeding project dragons, and future exalt fodder to sell during a dom push lol
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
[center]The large majority of my permas are in my den and they are organized by color! [emoji=rainbow size=1][/center]
The large majority of my permas are in my den and they are organized by color!

l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Generally I go by whichever clan is active at the time and however the need to be separated due to lore. For example:
-My shadow clan has coli team, residents, and council tabs
-My 2 fire clans are small enough that they are just partioned from eachother.
Whichever flight I am not in at the time goes in hibden
-I also have a tab labled "slumber party" for visiting dragons
-In my den I have fodder that is either pre trained for a battle or being flipped and a tab to shove all my meme dragons and ocs
Generally I go by whichever clan is active at the time and however the need to be separated due to lore. For example:
-My shadow clan has coli team, residents, and council tabs
-My 2 fire clans are small enough that they are just partioned from eachother.
Whichever flight I am not in at the time goes in hibden
-I also have a tab labled "slumber party" for visiting dragons
-In my den I have fodder that is either pre trained for a battle or being flipped and a tab to shove all my meme dragons and ocs
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a