Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | True Flight Loyalists~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
I've been in wind ever since I've joined. Though a vacation to the light flight is tempting. I just don't have enough gems to change back after those six months... Maybe if I collect it while I'm in light... anyways I'll always be a true windie [emoji=wind rune size=1]
I've been in wind ever since I've joined.

Though a vacation to the light flight is tempting. I just don't have enough gems to change back after those six months... Maybe if I collect it while I'm in light...

anyways I'll always be a true windie
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
honestly i wish i could say i picked the flight for me on day one but alas i started out in shadow. made sense at the time, i usually go for the stealthy/rogue option in games and shadow was the closest to that. i've been in earth for like... seven years now? i would've gone to nature, some days i still want to, the green is my jam. but idk i'm here now. stuck in the rock. not moving. lmao
honestly i wish i could say i picked the flight for me on day one but alas i started out in shadow. made sense at the time, i usually go for the stealthy/rogue option in games and shadow was the closest to that. i've been in earth for like... seven years now? i would've gone to nature, some days i still want to, the green is my jam. but idk i'm here now. stuck in the rock. not moving. lmao
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

I have been in fire since I started, and I have no intentions of ever leaving!
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

I have been in fire since I started, and I have no intentions of ever leaving!
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
I’m in the same boat as you! Been in nature flight since day one, and it’s pretty much become my brand. I’ve been tempted to change occasionally, but I’ve been in nature so long that I simply can’t, it wouldn’t feel right. And the ability to use lair tabs in order to make seperate clans is more than enough for me. I might vacation somewhere one day, but it’s not something I have planned or anything
I’m in the same boat as you! Been in nature flight since day one, and it’s pretty much become my brand. I’ve been tempted to change occasionally, but I’ve been in nature so long that I simply can’t, it wouldn’t feel right. And the ability to use lair tabs in order to make seperate clans is more than enough for me. I might vacation somewhere one day, but it’s not something I have planned or anything
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
wind bc vacationing means spending money 2 come back (i do not have money)
wind bc vacationing means spending money 2 come back (i do not have money)

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
me! <3 arcane seemed the right pick for me from the start, I love the color and deity, the space aesthetic and magic vibes are right up my alley and I just love the lore! I've never even seriously considered changing flights :) only downsides are the slightly difficult eyes (but I only breed fodder anyway so it doesn't really matter) and the fact we almost never get dom, but dom shops exist too so that's fine!
me! <3 arcane seemed the right pick for me from the start, I love the color and deity, the space aesthetic and magic vibes are right up my alley and I just love the lore! I've never even seriously considered changing flights :) only downsides are the slightly difficult eyes (but I only breed fodder anyway so it doesn't really matter) and the fact we almost never get dom, but dom shops exist too so that's fine!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
I've been in Water since I joined in 2013. <3 I really liked Light's aesthetic and I am a HUGE fan of the zerg so Plague was also a contender, but I'm a Pisces and my Chinese zodiac is dragon so in my heart of hearts I am but a watery fishy dragon lol. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I've been in Water since I joined in 2013. <3 I really liked Light's aesthetic and I am a HUGE fan of the zerg so Plague was also a contender, but I'm a Pisces and my Chinese zodiac is dragon so in my heart of hearts I am but a watery fishy dragon lol.
Count me in. I have always been in Earth since day one. I do not remember spending much time to decide which flight. I had only two flights, Earth or Wind, and I went with Earth. I like Earth because it is neutral. Earth eye types are the best.
Count me in. I have always been in Earth since day one. I do not remember spending much time to decide which flight. I had only two flights, Earth or Wind, and I went with Earth. I like Earth because it is neutral. Earth eye types are the best.
I tend to gravitate towards anything with a storm, electricity or science theme, so... Eight and a half years in Lightning and still going strong.

For science. You monster.
I tend to gravitate towards anything with a storm, electricity or science theme, so... Eight and a half years in Lightning and still going strong.

For science. You monster.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I am in Earth since day one and don't plan to leave. The lore of the Earthshaker made me join because he is so lonely <3. Also I really like the Earth aesthetic.

I am in Earth since day one and don't plan to leave. The lore of the Earthshaker made me join because he is so lonely <3. Also I really like the Earth aesthetic.

m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20