Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dynamic familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i love the new system honestly, i don't get the attachment to the old one at all? idk i like being able to stare at the dynamic familiar as it switches, and i guess as someone who regularly watches videos on 2x speed, the swapping feels slow to me, n if i feel like i need to stare at a particular pose i just. copy the image, and paste it elsewhere (scenic mode also freezes the pose, idk if its random or not)

a toggle would be cool for u guys but i'd be super disappointed if the new system went away, would kind of cut their magic in half. there is 8 dynamic familiars, out of 1000+ fams i really don't think constant cycling ruins it

idk having to constantly refresh the page to see the different poses can be a huge hassle, even more so with bad/slow internet.

i love the new system honestly, i don't get the attachment to the old one at all? idk i like being able to stare at the dynamic familiar as it switches, and i guess as someone who regularly watches videos on 2x speed, the swapping feels slow to me, n if i feel like i need to stare at a particular pose i just. copy the image, and paste it elsewhere (scenic mode also freezes the pose, idk if its random or not)

a toggle would be cool for u guys but i'd be super disappointed if the new system went away, would kind of cut their magic in half. there is 8 dynamic familiars, out of 1000+ fams i really don't think constant cycling ruins it

idk having to constantly refresh the page to see the different poses can be a huge hassle, even more so with bad/slow internet.

I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Pref the old system a looot.
Pref the old system a looot.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I prefer the new system, so I can see all the variants without refreshing.
I prefer the new system, so I can see all the variants without refreshing.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
There are so few of them that it's kind of hard to have a preference at all. Having to spam refresh to see what was special about them was a tad annoying, though.
There are so few of them that it's kind of hard to have a preference at all. Having to spam refresh to see what was special about them was a tad annoying, though.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
I would like the new one better if it was much slower. Though no matter what I'd 100% prefer the old system for the Ultimate Buttersnake, since that one's whole gimmick was that it randomly looked different each time you saw it. (At least, that's how I preferred to interpret it anyway.) The ones where it's a life cycle or it's just moving around make sense for it to shift through them rather than being randomized (though, again, it should be slower. The phoenix should not be dying that quickly that poor bird has such a short lifespan [emoji=spiral scared size=1] /j), but the Buttersnake's whole thing was that it was random. Give me back my "Lawl Random" snake I beg </3
I would like the new one better if it was much slower. Though no matter what I'd 100% prefer the old system for the Ultimate Buttersnake, since that one's whole gimmick was that it randomly looked different each time you saw it. (At least, that's how I preferred to interpret it anyway.)
The ones where it's a life cycle or it's just moving around make sense for it to shift through them rather than being randomized (though, again, it should be slower. The phoenix should not be dying that quickly that poor bird has such a short lifespan /j), but the Buttersnake's whole thing was that it was random. Give me back my "Lawl Random" snake I beg </3
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
I'm gonna have to agree with you there
I thought there was something different about it since I came back from not being on here for a while, but I couldn't put my finger on it til you mentioned it.
I'm gonna have to agree with you there
I thought there was something different about it since I came back from not being on here for a while, but I couldn't put my finger on it til you mentioned it.
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
ive never rly had much of an opinion either way but i do like seeing them cycle through by themselves. it can be kind of relaxing in a way? with the old system i had the same problem as some other ppl in here where it wouldnt show some of the images in the cycle, so being able to see them all laid out is nice, i can enjoy all the art
ive never rly had much of an opinion either way but i do like seeing them cycle through by themselves. it can be kind of relaxing in a way? with the old system i had the same problem as some other ppl in here where it wouldnt show some of the images in the cycle, so being able to see them all laid out is nice, i can enjoy all the art
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I vote for the old system. I'm the kind of person who turns off animations on everything if possible.
I vote for the old system. I'm the kind of person who turns off animations on everything if possible.
41410.png UMA for sale.
I much prefer the old, mainly because the new system cycles too fast to appreciate or even really look at any of the art. It's just a blur. If it were a lot slower, I'd be more okay with it, but as-is I'll never keep a dynamic familiar on a permanent dragon.
I much prefer the old, mainly because the new system cycles too fast to appreciate or even really look at any of the art. It's just a blur. If it were a lot slower, I'd be more okay with it, but as-is I'll never keep a dynamic familiar on a permanent dragon.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
I like the new system but I do wish they cycled slower. I enjoy not having to refresh, but I would like a bit more time to admire each variant.
I like the new system but I do wish they cycled slower. I enjoy not having to refresh, but I would like a bit more time to admire each variant.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9