Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for owner of FR bestiary book!!
1 2 3
edit: a pic has been provided! tysm @Kodama!! <3 sooo if anyone remembers the physical bestiary book that was released with the kickstarter, this book: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/bestiary1.png[/img][/center] and you know... has a copy.... i have a favor to ask you!!! allegedly this scrapped familiar, the King Moth, was featured in that book, and i wanna know what it says, ideally get a picture of the page. [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5d16570e2f8f34705d0f3441f6061383/tumblr_nfgz59a5C61seouqlo3_250.png[/img][/center] if you help me out 1. i'll appreciate it forever and 2. i'll credit you on the FR wiki! thank you!!
edit: a pic has been provided! tysm @Kodama!! <3

sooo if anyone remembers the physical bestiary book that was released with the kickstarter, this book:
bestiary1.png

and you know... has a copy.... i have a favor to ask you!!!

allegedly this scrapped familiar, the King Moth, was featured in that book, and i wanna know what it says, ideally get a picture of the page.
tumblr_nfgz59a5C61seouqlo3_250.png

if you help me out 1. i'll appreciate it forever and 2. i'll credit you on the FR wiki!
thank you!!
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
Good luck on your quest!
Good luck on your quest!
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

GL finding one, as much as ive heard, some of the copies werent even delivered [emoji=aberration scared size=1]
GL finding one, as much as ive heard, some of the copies werent even delivered
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
[quote name="Forward" date="2022-03-31 08:29:18" ] Good luck on your quest! [/quote]
Forward wrote on 2022-03-31 08:29:18:
Good luck on your quest!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I'd love one of those, I'm a sucker for gaming related books. Gl!
I'd love one of those, I'm a sucker for gaming related books. Gl!
Markoth | He/Him | Adult
Hi! I like Imperials, cats, and other things.
I actually did not know they had a physical bestiary book until now. Neat!
I actually did not know they had a physical bestiary book until now. Neat!
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Huh. I'm interested to know now, too.
Huh. I'm interested to know now, too.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@crumbaby Hey if you'd like I can ask about this on tumblr? some people don't check FRD so broadening the search might net you more luck, lmk!

edit: could also ask in a fr discord too ;D
@crumbaby Hey if you'd like I can ask about this on tumblr? some people don't check FRD so broadening the search might net you more luck, lmk!

edit: could also ask in a fr discord too ;D
owleics.gif
@Owleics oh yes please to both! tysm!! <3
@Owleics oh yes please to both! tysm!! <3
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
While I feel like most KS backers at that level (that I could really seek out and ask, anywho) have since been locked or have moved on from FR, There was once an interest check for the sale of such a book, the thread sits here, from 2015-2016. No clue on if it ever did, but the user is still sometimes active?

So… I will go ahead and ask-
Hey @Riverspell, did you ever happen to sell that copy? If not… are you able to help out? (I know it may take a while for a response, and that’s a-okay! Just a curiosity)

Edit: My googling skills are still good! there was also another who was once looking to sell, no idea if it ever did, but Azura-FR on tumblr had a copy too! I will also ping them here:
@Azura - if you still happen to have that copy, any help would be much appreciated!

Looks like a photo has been found~!!
While I feel like most KS backers at that level (that I could really seek out and ask, anywho) have since been locked or have moved on from FR, There was once an interest check for the sale of such a book, the thread sits here, from 2015-2016. No clue on if it ever did, but the user is still sometimes active?

So… I will go ahead and ask-
Hey @Riverspell, did you ever happen to sell that copy? If not… are you able to help out? (I know it may take a while for a response, and that’s a-okay! Just a curiosity)

Edit: My googling skills are still good! there was also another who was once looking to sell, no idea if it ever did, but Azura-FR on tumblr had a copy too! I will also ping them here:
@Azura - if you still happen to have that copy, any help would be much appreciated!

Looks like a photo has been found~!!
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
1 2 3