Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Help me fill my Antiquary!
Hi there! So in my lair's lore, a few dragons are running an antique shop as a way to provide a steady source of income to the lair. The catch is that in reality, many, if not all of these objects are cursed, enchanted or just plain unusual in a number of ways. Here are the shopkeepers (so far!) responsible for this disaster of a shop: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66450157][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/664502/66450157.png[/img][/url][nextcol] Elegy, the dragon you'll most likely be handing your cash to when making a purchase. He looks intimidating, but he has his customers' best interest at heart and would love nothing more than to relieve them of their money in exchange for a one-of-a-kind trinket. [/columns] [columns]Elegy's mate, egg (no, it's not capitalized. He will know if you pronounce it with a capital E) doesn't really do much more than stand there and be pretty, but it's more than enough to entice customers inside the store. Frankly he'd rather not have to deal with anyone that's not part of the Antiquary's staff. [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67364926][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673650/67364926.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61137515][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/611376/61137515p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Hua is [i]THE[/i] prime source of information on the shop's inventory, and she'll be tracking it meticulously in her bio, from the information provided to the source of the item. She'll make sure everyone who donated is properly credited! Just don't trust anything she says about her mimic. [/columns] Essentially this is just a place to go ham with weird ideas of items and artifacts, and there's really no money involved, it's just for fluff. There's no form to fill, and no specific requirements. If you want to add an image (be it an icon from FR or art you've made) that can also be arranged! Just make sure the image provided is small, about the size of your average FR item icon. Each item will have a link to the "donator's" lair at the end (unless you want to be an anonymous donator!) I'll also add more dragons to staff the store as more items are added; after all, the more items there are to keep track of, the more hands on deck we need! I'm subbed to this thread, but I don't mind pings. Might eventually pretty it up with a banner and more descriptions if this get enough traction. (I hope this is in the right forum - I wasn't too sure how to classify this!)
Hi there! So in my lair's lore, a few dragons are running an antique shop as a way to provide a steady source of income to the lair. The catch is that in reality, many, if not all of these objects are cursed, enchanted or just plain unusual in a number of ways.

Here are the shopkeepers (so far!) responsible for this disaster of a shop:
66450157.png Elegy, the dragon you'll most likely be handing your cash to when making a purchase. He looks intimidating, but he has his customers' best interest at heart and would love nothing more than to relieve them of their money in exchange for a one-of-a-kind trinket.
Elegy's mate, egg (no, it's not capitalized. He will know if you pronounce it with a capital E) doesn't really do much more than stand there and be pretty, but it's more than enough to entice customers inside the store. Frankly he'd rather not have to deal with anyone that's not part of the Antiquary's staff. 67364926.png
61137515p.png Hua is THE prime source of information on the shop's inventory, and she'll be tracking it meticulously in her bio, from the information provided to the source of the item. She'll make sure everyone who donated is properly credited! Just don't trust anything she says about her mimic.

Essentially this is just a place to go ham with weird ideas of items and artifacts, and there's really no money involved, it's just for fluff. There's no form to fill, and no specific requirements. If you want to add an image (be it an icon from FR or art you've made) that can also be arranged! Just make sure the image provided is small, about the size of your average FR item icon. Each item will have a link to the "donator's" lair at the end (unless you want to be an anonymous donator!)

I'll also add more dragons to staff the store as more items are added; after all, the more items there are to keep track of, the more hands on deck we need!

I'm subbed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.
Might eventually pretty it up with a banner and more descriptions if this get enough traction.
(I hope this is in the right forum - I wasn't too sure how to classify this!)
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
go ham you say?

A regular old house plant that lets out colored air.

Cloud on a string. You can touch it, make little shapes with it, and its just water when you eat it. Can't be contained, it'll just leak out and settle on a string again. Always regenerates what is taken, but you can't split it, it'll dissolve when it gets too far away.

Black hole in a box. Only thing it doesn't eat is its box. Occasionally burps.

Another plant that is obsessed with eating the sun. It can't talk, but it does know how to spell, and conversations can be held with it over the course of many weeks. While it is absorbed with growing a reply, it doesn't think about eating the sun so much.

A perpetually soggy cardboard tube, labelled 'The Holy Sword'.

A tree with brown leaves and a green trunk that is carnivorous.

A curtain which teleports you to random locations when you walk through it.

Hair tie that rings like an alarm clock at a certain time. It has no snooze button, but will desist after ten minutes.

A vial labelled 'Liquid Ideas'. Rumor has it if you drink a drop you'll be flooded with ideas and dreams, two drops and you'll see things in the shadows and suffer nightmares, and more than two leaves you stupefied from the power of your own imagination.

Statue of a four headed animal. The lizard comes to life in the midnights, the lion in the early mornings, the turkey in the afternoons, and the whale spouts around 8 o'clock. They each have their own personalities and own wants. They can all wake up when they want to, but unless there's a reason, they prefer their own waking times. The body is comprised of a whales tail, a turkey leg and a lion foot making up the hind legs, another lions leg and a lizard foot make up the front. Because of the lizards foot in the front, they walk with a limp, since the sizes of their legs aren't quite up for the body of a whale they carry. But they can shuffle around, and with great effort, do it quite quickly. The entire creature is stunted or malformed; none of the parts were able to grow as they should. The lizards head emerges from the shoulder, the lions grows from the front, the turkey pecks the ground from the side, and the whales emerges from the chest; the whale in particular only has a mouth, making it look like the chest splits open. When they wake up, their coloring returns, and none of them need to eat, drink, or breath so long as their internal organs stay stone.

A piece of glass that reflects an advertisement for a soda that is no longer for sale. The more times you look at it, the wilder the advertisement gets, claiming it can cure cancer and take you to the middle of the sun.

Spyglass that shows you something cool. From magical battles to entire dramas, its like TV but specialized for you and better. Eventually, it'll steal your sight.
go ham you say?

A regular old house plant that lets out colored air.

Cloud on a string. You can touch it, make little shapes with it, and its just water when you eat it. Can't be contained, it'll just leak out and settle on a string again. Always regenerates what is taken, but you can't split it, it'll dissolve when it gets too far away.

Black hole in a box. Only thing it doesn't eat is its box. Occasionally burps.

Another plant that is obsessed with eating the sun. It can't talk, but it does know how to spell, and conversations can be held with it over the course of many weeks. While it is absorbed with growing a reply, it doesn't think about eating the sun so much.

A perpetually soggy cardboard tube, labelled 'The Holy Sword'.

A tree with brown leaves and a green trunk that is carnivorous.

A curtain which teleports you to random locations when you walk through it.

Hair tie that rings like an alarm clock at a certain time. It has no snooze button, but will desist after ten minutes.

A vial labelled 'Liquid Ideas'. Rumor has it if you drink a drop you'll be flooded with ideas and dreams, two drops and you'll see things in the shadows and suffer nightmares, and more than two leaves you stupefied from the power of your own imagination.

Statue of a four headed animal. The lizard comes to life in the midnights, the lion in the early mornings, the turkey in the afternoons, and the whale spouts around 8 o'clock. They each have their own personalities and own wants. They can all wake up when they want to, but unless there's a reason, they prefer their own waking times. The body is comprised of a whales tail, a turkey leg and a lion foot making up the hind legs, another lions leg and a lizard foot make up the front. Because of the lizards foot in the front, they walk with a limp, since the sizes of their legs aren't quite up for the body of a whale they carry. But they can shuffle around, and with great effort, do it quite quickly. The entire creature is stunted or malformed; none of the parts were able to grow as they should. The lizards head emerges from the shoulder, the lions grows from the front, the turkey pecks the ground from the side, and the whales emerges from the chest; the whale in particular only has a mouth, making it look like the chest splits open. When they wake up, their coloring returns, and none of them need to eat, drink, or breath so long as their internal organs stay stone.

A piece of glass that reflects an advertisement for a soda that is no longer for sale. The more times you look at it, the wilder the advertisement gets, claiming it can cure cancer and take you to the middle of the sun.

Spyglass that shows you something cool. From magical battles to entire dramas, its like TV but specialized for you and better. Eventually, it'll steal your sight.
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
@Amscray oo I love these! I'll be adding them to Hua's list asap! :0
@Amscray oo I love these! I'll be adding them to Hua's list asap! :0
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
bump :D
bump :D