Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to create a familiar what...
1 2 3 4 5
We have lots of frogs (good) so I want more turtles. Mata mata turtles, alligator snapping turtles, softshell turtles, you name it
We have lots of frogs (good) so I want more turtles. Mata mata turtles, alligator snapping turtles, softshell turtles, you name it
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
hmm...
an axolotl. probably just the regular axolotl colours of pink red and white, but a recolour might have blue. fiona recolour looks a little bit like mudkip.

also more crocodile, snake, and gecko fams. and a fox made of smoke, but not like the vustals things we have, i mean like head to toe covered in smoke, save for the smiling snout and glowing white eyes.

oh yea, some prehistoric buddies would be nice too. Pterosaurs, Smilodon, Mastodon, pretty much anything really. thylacine would be a nice one since we have a thylacine gene.
hmm...
an axolotl. probably just the regular axolotl colours of pink red and white, but a recolour might have blue. fiona recolour looks a little bit like mudkip.

also more crocodile, snake, and gecko fams. and a fox made of smoke, but not like the vustals things we have, i mean like head to toe covered in smoke, save for the smiling snout and glowing white eyes.

oh yea, some prehistoric buddies would be nice too. Pterosaurs, Smilodon, Mastodon, pretty much anything really. thylacine would be a nice one since we have a thylacine gene.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[center] A completely normal, if slightly stylized human skeleton, posed whimsically. The description calls no attention to what species this animal was, but suggests that this intelligent, reanimated corpse is a reminder that we would do well to enjoy the life we have. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/215511416294211584/915745380157771857/unknown.png[/img]

A completely normal, if slightly stylized human skeleton, posed whimsically.

The description calls no attention to what species this animal was, but suggests that this intelligent, reanimated corpse is a reminder that we would do well to enjoy the life we have.

unknown.png
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[item=Blue Dragon Seaslug] this but as a familiar
Blue Dragon Seaslug

this but as a familiar
I really want more purple familiars, and maybe some more plant themed familiars too. I've found myself aching for some pastel green and purple ones lately.

Like maybe a wisteria dryad? Or another nudibranch! I know we already have a pair from Baldwin but nudibranchs are so cool, you guys. They come in such stunning variety. (edit: YESSSSSS there are new nudibranchs!!!! I'm very happy about this, thank u kelp beds)
I really want more purple familiars, and maybe some more plant themed familiars too. I've found myself aching for some pastel green and purple ones lately.

Like maybe a wisteria dryad? Or another nudibranch! I know we already have a pair from Baldwin but nudibranchs are so cool, you guys. They come in such stunning variety. (edit: YESSSSSS there are new nudibranchs!!!! I'm very happy about this, thank u kelp beds)
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Fairy beastclan, maybe? It could match the fairy apparel
Fairy beastclan, maybe? It could match the fairy apparel
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
I'd make a cube... like a non-copyright-infringement Companion Cube lol [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd make a cube... like a non-copyright-infringement Companion Cube lol
BGybb0X.png
[quote name="fickledragon" date="2022-03-18 12:08:25" ] The Oblossom. Some sort of flowery opossum. (Seriously, why isn't there a opossum familiar yet?) [/quote] We need you in the Suggestions forum, STAT.
fickledragon wrote on 2022-03-18 12:08:25:
The Oblossom. Some sort of flowery opossum. (Seriously, why isn't there a opossum familiar yet?)
We need you in the Suggestions forum, STAT.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Saccharine" date="2022-03-18 04:20:01" ] Just some cows in a couple colors. We have so many fantasy blends like the ophiotaurus but not a proper ole cow and I’d like to see some normal animals as options. [/quote] Yes! I would love to see more cattle. Wild or domesticated kind. There are some pretty strange-looking cattle out there. FR doesn't have many families with hooves outside of the beastclans.
Saccharine wrote on 2022-03-18 04:20:01:
Just some cows in a couple colors. We have so many fantasy blends like the ophiotaurus but not a proper ole cow and I’d like to see some normal animals as options.
Yes! I would love to see more cattle. Wild or domesticated kind. There are some pretty strange-looking cattle out there. FR doesn't have many families with hooves outside of the beastclans.
Y02PS6v.png
+1 on chickens of any kind, though I think a polish hen inspired familiar would be cute :) [img]https://www.mypetchicken.com/images/product_images/Popup/Studio_SlvPlshHn_0059_L2.jpg[/img] hell, if they released a whole line of 'vaguely farm animal inspired' familiars I'd be ok with that
+1 on chickens of any kind, though I think a polish hen inspired familiar would be cute :)

Studio_SlvPlshHn_0059_L2.jpg

hell, if they released a whole line of 'vaguely farm animal inspired' familiars I'd be ok with that
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 3 4 5