Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least favorite color on fr?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
I don't like a lot of the colours that are greyish (except actual greys), like Stonewash, Swamp, Goldenrod etc.
However, if the entire dragon is matchy, then I don't mind them, but they do ruin a lot of otherwise lovely G1s.
I don't like a lot of the colours that are greyish (except actual greys), like Stonewash, Swamp, Goldenrod etc.
However, if the entire dragon is matchy, then I don't mind them, but they do ruin a lot of otherwise lovely G1s.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I tried having a least favorite color, Moss. It's a brown that pretends to be green! It fools me into thinking it's a nice green tert and then I scry it and it's gross! It keeps ruining good G1s that would've been great if it was actually green! It doesn't even look like real moss, it looks like dead grass!

Then I somehow, out of nowhere, started really liking Moss and buying dragons with the color. So I'm not going to try that again
I tried having a least favorite color, Moss. It's a brown that pretends to be green! It fools me into thinking it's a nice green tert and then I scry it and it's gross! It keeps ruining good G1s that would've been great if it was actually green! It doesn't even look like real moss, it looks like dead grass!

Then I somehow, out of nowhere, started really liking Moss and buying dragons with the color. So I'm not going to try that again
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
Cerise, Magenta, Mauve, Pink, Rose, Pearl, Bubblegum.
Cerise, Magenta, Mauve, Pink, Rose, Pearl, Bubblegum.
Sapphire disgusts me, but then I'm not a fan of the blue range in general.

Yellow/green/brown or bust! Justice for Spring, Swamp and Murk!
Sapphire disgusts me, but then I'm not a fan of the blue range in general.

Yellow/green/brown or bust! Justice for Spring, Swamp and Murk!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
This thread gave me whiplash, Violet and Coral are two of my favourite colours, and I love spring
I never knew about the widespread dislike for them! I always adored violet’s brown accents
This thread gave me whiplash, Violet and Coral are two of my favourite colours, and I love spring
I never knew about the widespread dislike for them! I always adored violet’s brown accents
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
maize. every other colour that I often see cited as a 'bad colour' I can work with. but maize? Absolutely not. The only time I can stand it is if it's a tertiary, and that tertiary must be firefly, spines, or basic

Or it's completely covered by a skin! But I'll skill Know and that's horrible
maize. every other colour that I often see cited as a 'bad colour' I can work with. but maize? Absolutely not. The only time I can stand it is if it's a tertiary, and that tertiary must be firefly, spines, or basic

Clouddust
Cloudy
Any Pronouns
accent colour on lapis is gross for me, i could take it if it was a lighter blue but oh no no
accent colour on lapis is gross for me, i could take it if it was a lighter blue but oh no no
8zve5Z4.gif
i don't really like saffron, or any of the 'dirty' yellows. i just don't see them as being able to be pretty?
i don't really like saffron, or any of the 'dirty' yellows. i just don't see them as being able to be pretty?
pj11X8O.png

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
lLZz7sf.png
I love all colors honestly
I love all colors honestly
8fNZOKd.gif
Stonewash or sea foam. They looks cute enough as a primary but *keep coming up at the absolutely worst times.* It single-handedly ruined my progens and I ended up scattering my custom because I regretted choosing it. I’d scatter my random too if she hadn’t turned out so pretty otherwise. ——- [quote name="Clouddust" date="2022-03-12 02:52:42" ] maize. every other colour that I often see cited as a 'bad colour' I can work with. but maize? Absolutely not. The only time I can stand it is if it's a tertiary, and that tertiary must be firefly, spines, or basic Or it's completely covered by a skin! But I'll skill Know and that's horrible [/quote] Also this. I totally absolutely get it
Stonewash or sea foam. They looks cute enough as a primary but *keep coming up at the absolutely worst times.*
It single-handedly ruined my progens and I ended up scattering my custom because I regretted choosing it. I’d scatter my random too if she hadn’t turned out so pretty otherwise.
——-
Clouddust wrote on 2022-03-12 02:52:42:

Also this. I totally absolutely get it
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14