Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least favorite color on fr?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
longstanding vendetta against splash

it snuck its way into my lair via some of my earliest dragon purchases, back when the only terts in the game were gembond and circuit and most dragons had basic terts.
splash at least seemed close enough on the color wheel to my beloved seafoam and jade, so hatchlings could maybe have matching terts… right?

WRONG.
it is a horrible flat blue; it does NOT look good with any of the terts ever released; it has betrayed my family, despoiled my crops, and dried out my skin.

…also I’m not into jewel tones but that’s just me; they’re fun to admire on other people’s dragons.
longstanding vendetta against splash

it snuck its way into my lair via some of my earliest dragon purchases, back when the only terts in the game were gembond and circuit and most dragons had basic terts.
splash at least seemed close enough on the color wheel to my beloved seafoam and jade, so hatchlings could maybe have matching terts… right?

WRONG.
it is a horrible flat blue; it does NOT look good with any of the terts ever released; it has betrayed my family, despoiled my crops, and dried out my skin.

…also I’m not into jewel tones but that’s just me; they’re fun to admire on other people’s dragons.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Oilslick, hunter, grape, lapis, and eldritch.

They all ruin my dreams.
Oilslick, hunter, grape, lapis, and eldritch.

They all ruin my dreams.
wsC9LP4.jpg
Pink, with Thistle and Hickory being second place.

Pink just... ugh. I hate its default accent color, and there are very few genes where it doesn't have that accent color.

Thistle and Hickory pop up at the worst times on otherwise gorgeous dragons. Orange/Bronze? Oops, Thistle tert. Double Storm? Oops, Thistle secondary. Chocolate/Tan? Oops, Hickory primary.
Pink, with Thistle and Hickory being second place.

Pink just... ugh. I hate its default accent color, and there are very few genes where it doesn't have that accent color.

Thistle and Hickory pop up at the worst times on otherwise gorgeous dragons. Orange/Bronze? Oops, Thistle tert. Double Storm? Oops, Thistle secondary. Chocolate/Tan? Oops, Hickory primary.
Probably Leaf. Naturally, my progen rolled it for his tert. Too bright to work with most things, not bright enough for a proper eyeburner, not varied enough in gene color gradients to go with much of anything except other greens. It's not easy being green.
Probably Leaf. Naturally, my progen rolled it for his tert. Too bright to work with most things, not bright enough for a proper eyeburner, not varied enough in gene color gradients to go with much of anything except other greens. It's not easy being green.
IuDjzFM.pngUZVptov.png831f0bebcdd441b1d2f0e750d2fa942c84f6d0ef.gif
Cyan is Radioactive without the accent colors that make Radioactive at least interesting.
Cyan is Radioactive without the accent colors that make Radioactive at least interesting.
she/her or it/its
FR+3 time
Coral on non scary dragons. My custom progen has it as tert and I just ????? on what to do with it
Coral on non scary dragons. My custom progen has it as tert and I just ????? on what to do with it
wishlist
Lol unfortunately probably Cerise, even tho it’s on some dragons I like. Always trying to make it work with Primal Plague but then it gets PURPLE on me :,)
Lol unfortunately probably Cerise, even tho it’s on some dragons I like. Always trying to make it work with Primal Plague but then it gets PURPLE on me :,)
basic radioactive and fuchsia hurt my eyes
basic radioactive and fuchsia hurt my eyes

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
cyan/fuchsia/sapphire (and sometimes radioactive, but less often than expected, surprisingly)

which is not to say that they can't be pulled off well, but hoo boy do they make eyeburners. and not the fun eyeburners, either. those colours actually strain my eyes and i Do Not Like Them.
cyan/fuchsia/sapphire (and sometimes radioactive, but less often than expected, surprisingly)

which is not to say that they can't be pulled off well, but hoo boy do they make eyeburners. and not the fun eyeburners, either. those colours actually strain my eyes and i Do Not Like Them.
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14