Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least favorite color on fr?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Sapphire. It kills my eyes and unlike most other eyeburner colors, there aren't any genes that tone it down and make it workable.

I don't dislike yellow, but the range is disappointing. There aren't enough shades, and it seems like there's a dominance of brown accent colors which looks awful paired with yellow. It's frustrating. :c
Sapphire. It kills my eyes and unlike most other eyeburner colors, there aren't any genes that tone it down and make it workable.

I don't dislike yellow, but the range is disappointing. There aren't enough shades, and it seems like there's a dominance of brown accent colors which looks awful paired with yellow. It's frustrating. :c
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
[quote name="saltypie" date="2022-03-10 14:41:17" ] [quote name="Frigate" date="2022-03-10 14:40:07" ] Swamp is terrible I hate it so much. 0 genes look good with it. The only good way to use swamp is to exalt the dragon that has it and buy a new one [/quote] Usually swamp is only good as a tertiary but only when it fits. Otherwise it's useless. [/quote] RIP [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62344152]Relic[/url].
saltypie wrote on 2022-03-10 14:41:17:
Frigate wrote on 2022-03-10 14:40:07:
Swamp is terrible I hate it so much. 0 genes look good with it. The only good way to use swamp is to exalt the dragon that has it and buy a new one

Usually swamp is only good as a tertiary but only when it fits. Otherwise it's useless.
RIP Relic.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Tarnish.
Tarnish.
vDH0pGc.png
Sanddollar there is no redeemable gene for it. It’s just a dirty yellow that does not look good.
Sanddollar there is no redeemable gene for it. It’s just a dirty yellow that does not look good.
Y3kY2LN.png
Orca. Definitely orca. It's as if fluorescent lights were a color and I hate it so much. It hurts my eyes to look at on its own but it also doesn't match with any other color. And also one of the secondary colors is highlighter yellow which is awful throw it out and then throw out the dumpster it was thrown out into.
Orca. Definitely orca. It's as if fluorescent lights were a color and I hate it so much. It hurts my eyes to look at on its own but it also doesn't match with any other color. And also one of the secondary colors is highlighter yellow which is awful throw it out and then throw out the dumpster it was thrown out into.
BiXaltQ.gif
@Sphere Dude YES. I chose swamp on my progen because it looked so dragon-y and I have never regretted it. Your boy is amazing too! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12118991][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/121190/12118991_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Sphere

Dude YES. I chose swamp on my progen because it looked so dragon-y and I have never regretted it. Your boy is amazing too!
12118991_350.png

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Man not a lot of swamp love. the colors around that range are so nice, imo. earthy and natural; can almost smell em.

also white as a primary is generally too boring for me, too.
Man not a lot of swamp love. the colors around that range are so nice, imo. earthy and natural; can almost smell em.

also white as a primary is generally too boring for me, too.
QCwky.gif DdZ4S.gif
lapis and/or ultramarine,,, gross yellows on blue
lapis and/or ultramarine,,, gross yellows on blue
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Radioactive and Magenta.. absolutely not a fan
Radioactive and Magenta.. absolutely not a fan
S1RYPFw.png
Seafoam
Seafoam
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching