Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Arlo] Tamika's Archeology Consortium
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
I've filled in the form, thank you for tunning this :D
I've filled in the form, thank you for tunning this :D
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
This is such a wonderful idea!
This is such a wonderful idea!
SMNH-signature-cropped.png
[quote] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/alerts/icon_pickaxe.png[/img] [b]Congratulations![/b] @BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi Together you form a [i]solitary team[/i] known as [b]Team 6[/b]. Welcome to the group! Please get together, either here or via PM, and start discussing how you'd like to go about exchanging notes. Don't forget to [u]update your dig site[/u] before you begin exchanging notes. If any of you have further [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74977129]questions[/url] or need to make some official changes to your team, please let us know. We're happy to help. [i]Now get crackin' and don't forget your safety gear! [i] [/quote] For those already in the queue, please be patient a little longer. We're just waiting on some replies before we move forward with the next group. Everyone else interested in joining: please fill out the form and be sure to comment on the thread so we know you're waiting. :D
Quote:

icon_pickaxe.png Congratulations! @BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi

Together you form a solitary team known as Team 6. Welcome to the group! Please get together, either here or via PM, and start discussing how you'd like to go about exchanging notes.

Don't forget to update your dig site before you begin exchanging notes. If any of you have further questions or need to make some official changes to your team, please let us know. We're happy to help.

Now get crackin' and don't forget your safety gear!

For those already in the queue, please be patient a little longer. We're just waiting on some replies before we move forward with the next group.

Everyone else interested in joining: please fill out the form and be sure to comment on the thread so we know you're waiting. :D
@KallyPaige

Your form just flew right into my window! Please join your teammates in Team 6

Team 6: @BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi
Looks like your last member just walked through the door! Congrats on a full group!
@KallyPaige

Your form just flew right into my window! Please join your teammates in Team 6

Team 6: @BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi
Looks like your last member just walked through the door! Congrats on a full group!
@BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi

yo.
I don't talk much, I just need help in the digs. LMK how we wanna do this
@BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi

yo.
I don't talk much, I just need help in the digs. LMK how we wanna do this
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @KallyPaige

Hi! I have a couple dozen notes piled up that I can evenly divide between y'all. I should be on almost every day and can send notes out as I get them, as evenly divided as I can. If any of you have other suggestions for how to manage them I'm open to that too!

Feel free to tag me here or PM me, I'm happy to talk as much or as little as people need.
@BlackberryDown @maelstromfury @KallyPaige

Hi! I have a couple dozen notes piled up that I can evenly divide between y'all. I should be on almost every day and can send notes out as I get them, as evenly divided as I can. If any of you have other suggestions for how to manage them I'm open to that too!

Feel free to tag me here or PM me, I'm happy to talk as much or as little as people need.
SMNH-signature-cropped.png
@maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi @KallyPaige
i have a few hundred notes piled up, i usually log on at least once a day. ill send notes evenly to you guys until i cant send any more. if that doesn't work or if you have a diffrent suggestion just let me know!
@maelstromfury @BlueFoxBi @KallyPaige
i have a few hundred notes piled up, i usually log on at least once a day. ill send notes evenly to you guys until i cant send any more. if that doesn't work or if you have a diffrent suggestion just let me know!
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
just filled out the form!
just filled out the form!
i also just filled out the form. Can't remember if I've been a part of this before, but with the new digsite I figured it's the perfect time to join ^^//
i also just filled out the form. Can't remember if I've been a part of this before, but with the new digsite I figured it's the perfect time to join ^^//
@Polyhymnia

It looks like you're registered with @Anamink as Partnership 28. I dont see a notice that the team has been dissolved. How about getting together and seeing if you both would like to start up again?

Let us know what's going on. For now, I'll leave you on the team until I get confirmation.

Everyone else, thank you. You're in the queue. A good chunk of people have signed up for teams (3-4 people), so please be a little patient while we fill up the groups.
@Polyhymnia

It looks like you're registered with @Anamink as Partnership 28. I dont see a notice that the team has been dissolved. How about getting together and seeing if you both would like to start up again?

Let us know what's going on. For now, I'll leave you on the team until I get confirmation.

Everyone else, thank you. You're in the queue. A good chunk of people have signed up for teams (3-4 people), so please be a little patient while we fill up the groups.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24