Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Arlo] Tamika's Archeology Consortium
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Just leaving this quickly here, for the lovely people who are running this thread and my team: @PhantasiDreamin @LaughingMagician
I've changed my username from Sturmkrieger. Sorry if this caused a bit of confusion.
Just leaving this quickly here, for the lovely people who are running this thread and my team: @PhantasiDreamin @LaughingMagician
I've changed my username from Sturmkrieger. Sorry if this caused a bit of confusion.
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
[quote name="@Jusis" date="2022-12-02 16:05:06" ] Just leaving this quickly here, for the lovely people who are running this thread and my team: @/PhantasiDreamin @/LaughingMagician I've changed my username from Sturmkrieger. Sorry if this caused a bit of confusion. [/quote] Thanks for letting us know! The spreadsheet has been updated accordingly to note the change in username :)
@Jusis wrote on 2022-12-02 16:05:06:
Just leaving this quickly here, for the lovely people who are running this thread and my team: @/PhantasiDreamin @/LaughingMagician

Thanks for letting us know! The spreadsheet has been updated accordingly to note the change in username :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@PhantasiDreamin @Jusis

I have finished the whole plot and unlocked everything at least once so you can stop sending me notes but i will happily continue sending notes too you guys if you still need them. Im pretty sure this would have taken a lot longer without both of your help so huge thank you for the help.
@PhantasiDreamin @Jusis

I have finished the whole plot and unlocked everything at least once so you can stop sending me notes but i will happily continue sending notes too you guys if you still need them. Im pretty sure this would have taken a lot longer without both of your help so huge thank you for the help.
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician
I've got everything I wanted out of the plot since today, so if they still need it, you can send all notes to @PhantasiDreamin - I'll continue sending them notes too~

Are we going to continue teaming up for when the next plot is released?
@LaughingMagician
I've got everything I wanted out of the plot since today, so if they still need it, you can send all notes to @PhantasiDreamin - I'll continue sending them notes too~

Are we going to continue teaming up for when the next plot is released?
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
@Jusis Im game to continue when the next plot is released
@Jusis Im game to continue when the next plot is released
qe7N2ik.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24