Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Arlo] Tamika's Archeology Consortium
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
Hello! May I be a part of this group? I usually remember to check in almost every day but I never ended signing up to be grouped up with anybody. I have plenty of research notes to spare but almost nobody on my friends list is active enough to benefit from it. [emoji=guardian sad size=2]
Hello! May I be a part of this group? I usually remember to check in almost every day but I never ended signing up to be grouped up with anybody. I have plenty of research notes to spare but almost nobody on my friends list is active enough to benefit from it.
@jstar27

Aww...You are more than welcome to apply to the group, JS! :D You may find all the information you need on the first page of this thread. It should answer most of your questions as well as show you how to apply. :)

We like to group people up according to their activity levels and communication preferences. Also, just so you're aware, depending on the answers to your form, it may take some time to find someone (or a group of someones) to pair you up with.
@jstar27

Aww...You are more than welcome to apply to the group, JS! :D You may find all the information you need on the first page of this thread. It should answer most of your questions as well as show you how to apply. :)

We like to group people up according to their activity levels and communication preferences. Also, just so you're aware, depending on the answers to your form, it may take some time to find someone (or a group of someones) to pair you up with.
@SleepyHoneybee
Just letting you know that we have you on the roster now. Thanks for filling out the form. We ask for your patience while we try to pair you up with a team/partner with similar preferences.

@SleepyHoneybee
Just letting you know that we have you on the roster now. Thanks for filling out the form. We ask for your patience while we try to pair you up with a team/partner with similar preferences.

We've got a new digsite! Players are once again eager to share and receive research, so T.A.C. is getting a bump to help out!

We've got a new digsite! Players are once again eager to share and receive research, so T.A.C. is getting a bump to help out!

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@BlackberryDown @SleepyHoneybee @Translucence

You three have been unassigned for a long time since Arlo interest died down! Let me know if you're still interested and we'll assign you a team ASAP.

@BlackberryDown @SleepyHoneybee @Translucence

You three have been unassigned for a long time since Arlo interest died down! Let me know if you're still interested and we'll assign you a team ASAP.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
[quote]@clustxr [emoji=pick axe size=1]Congratulations! Together, you and I (@/Aserein) form [b]Partnership 45[/b], as a solitary pair! Welcome to T.A.C. if you have any preferences in how to approach exchanging notes, feel free to ping me here or send me a PM. Otherwise we can start sending notes! If you have any questions or need to make some official changes to your team, please let us know. We're happy to help. [/quote]
Quote:
@clustxr

Congratulations!

Together, you and I (@/Aserein) form Partnership 45, as a solitary pair! Welcome to T.A.C. if you have any preferences in how to approach exchanging notes, feel free to ping me here or send me a PM. Otherwise we can start sending notes!

If you have any questions or need to make some official changes to your team, please let us know. We're happy to help.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
@Aserein yes, i'm still interested in a team!
@Aserein yes, i'm still interested in a team!
v65jSc3.gif GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
4gWyVR2.png
@Aserein i'm still interested, yes!
@Aserein i'm still interested, yes!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif He/they
FR+3
Wishlist
[quote] [emoji=pick axe size=1][b]Congratulations @Translucence and @SleepyHoneyBee![/b] Together you are a [i]social pair[/i], making up [b]Partnership 46[/b]! Welcome to the Consortium! Feel free to get together, either here, on the thread, or by PM to sort out how you want to go about trading research notes. Don't forget to friend each other. If you have any questions or need to make some official changes to your team, please let us know. Get digging! [/quote]
Quote:
Congratulations @Translucence and @SleepyHoneyBee!

Together you are a social pair, making up Partnership 46! Welcome to the Consortium!

Feel free to get together, either here, on the thread, or by PM to sort out how you want to go about trading research notes. Don't forget to friend each other.

If you have any questions or need to make some official changes to your team, please let us know. Get digging!

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
hello the form said to reply in here so I'm doing that ^-^
taking the opportunity to say this is a really cool idea! thanks for organising and so on!
hello the form said to reply in here so I'm doing that ^-^
taking the opportunity to say this is a really cool idea! thanks for organising and so on!
LezYPoa.pngZ7ee0YL.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24