Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Arlo] Tamika's Archeology Consortium
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I filled out the form. Thanks so much for this! I've accumulated so many notes since my friends don't dig often.
I filled out the form. Thanks so much for this! I've accumulated so many notes since my friends don't dig often.
@Sparrowhound [quote name="Sparrowhound" date="2022-11-16 09:04:12" ] Hello! I saw that I got a ping a few days ago but I can’t find it? Sorry I was busy for the school semester but things are finally winding down ^^ [/quote] Hmm. I checked our roster and I dont have you listed there. After searching the thread, I only see your original post back in March when you initially applied. That was probably before I joined and set up the form, but I dont see your name matched up to any group. So i dont know where the recent post youre referring to came from, buuuut [b]if[/b] you're still interested in applying for a partner or team to exchange notes with, just fill out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3103729/1#post_3103729]form[/url] in the first post. If not, no worries. :)
@Sparrowhound
Sparrowhound wrote on 2022-11-16 09:04:12:
Hello! I saw that I got a ping a few days ago but I can’t find it? Sorry I was busy for the school semester but things are finally winding down ^^

Hmm. I checked our roster and I dont have you listed there. After searching the thread, I only see your original post back in March when you initially applied. That was probably before I joined and set up the form, but I dont see your name matched up to any group. So i dont know where the recent post youre referring to came from, buuuut if you're still interested in applying for a partner or team to exchange notes with, just fill out the form in the first post. If not, no worries. :)
@riverbubbletea @Prey @vrine hello Team 7 friends! >:) i have enough notes to send you all 9 right away, otherwise i'll send 1-2 daily each depending on my arlo luck ^^; let's get diggin [emoji=nautilus size=1]
@riverbubbletea @Prey @vrine

hello Team 7 friends! >:) i have enough notes to send you all 9 right away, otherwise i'll send 1-2 daily each depending on my arlo luck ^^; let's get diggin
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning thank you!

Team 7 - I have 250 notes to share, let's get the ball rolling! :)
@5inthemorning thank you!

Team 7 - I have 250 notes to share, let's get the ball rolling! :)
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
Just applied, what a fun way to organize this!
Just applied, what a fun way to organize this!
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@5inthemorning @vrine @riverbubbletea

Hello team! I'm sitting on 500 so I'll make sure to max out sending daily/when I see your names pop up. Digging shall be had!
@5inthemorning @vrine @riverbubbletea

Hello team! I'm sitting on 500 so I'll make sure to max out sending daily/when I see your names pop up. Digging shall be had!
sbat-4887-1_2_8_163_70.pngDlEFuvI.pngsfox-10398-7_17_4_2_1_2_37_1.png
[quote] [emoji=pick axe size=1] [b]Congratulations[/b] @Eye @Twistedstripe @jstar27 @LittleSongbird Welcome all! Together you form a [i]solitary team[/i] known as [b]Team 8[/b]. Please get together, either here or via PM, and start discussing how you'd like to go about exchanging notes. Don't forget to [u]update your dig site[/u] if you haven't already. If you are new or don't know how, I'll grant you a limited copy of my unofficial handy dandy survival [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74977129]guide[/url] for newbies. [i]<whispers> It's still a work in progress, but maybe you'll find something useful in it. [/i] If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us here in the thread or message me directly via PM. Now if you'll excuse me, there's ice cream waiting for me in the kitchen! Oh! ... and dont forget your saaafety geeaaar!! [/quote] (sorry for the extra pings. editing issues)
Quote:
Congratulations @Eye @Twistedstripe @jstar27 @LittleSongbird

Welcome all! Together you form a solitary team known as Team 8. Please get together, either here or via PM, and start discussing how you'd like to go about exchanging notes.

Don't forget to update your dig site if you haven't already. If you are new or don't know how, I'll grant you a limited copy of my unofficial handy dandy survival guide for newbies. <whispers> It's still a work in progress, but maybe you'll find something useful in it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us here in the thread or message me directly via PM. Now if you'll excuse me, there's ice cream waiting for me in the kitchen!

Oh! ... and dont forget your saaafety geeaaar!!

(sorry for the extra pings. editing issues)
[quote] [emoji=pick axe size=1] [b]Congratulations[/b] @Mutequill @Snoongi Together you form the dynamic [i]solitary partnership[/i] known as [b]Partnership 47[/b]. Please get together, either here or via PM, and start discussing how you'd like to go about exchanging notes. Don't forget to [u]update your dig site[/u] if you haven't already. If you don't know how, I'll grant you a limited copy of my unofficial handy-dandy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74977129]survival guide[/url] for newbies. [i]<whispers> It's still a work in progress, but maybe you'll find something useful in it. [/i] If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to help. Did I mention to bring your safety gear? No? Well, don't forget to bring your safety gear! Happy digging![/quote]
Quote:
Congratulations @Mutequill @Snoongi

Together you form the dynamic solitary partnership known as Partnership 47. Please get together, either here or via PM, and start discussing how you'd like to go about exchanging notes.

Don't forget to update your dig site if you haven't already. If you don't know how, I'll grant you a limited copy of my unofficial handy-dandy survival guide for newbies. <whispers> It's still a work in progress, but maybe you'll find something useful in it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to help.

Did I mention to bring your safety gear? No?
Well, don't forget to bring your safety gear! Happy digging!
@Twistedstripe @jstar27 @LittleSongbird
I'm a big spreadsheets fan, so I'll use one to keep track and make sure I send the same amount of notes to everyone each week. If you'd be interested, I could also make a shared one for each of us, so we can see the amount of notes everyone has gotten so far to keep it fair.
@Twistedstripe @jstar27 @LittleSongbird
I'm a big spreadsheets fan, so I'll use one to keep track and make sure I send the same amount of notes to everyone each week. If you'd be interested, I could also make a shared one for each of us, so we can see the amount of notes everyone has gotten so far to keep it fair.
@Eye

A shared spreadsheet sounds great!
@Eye

A shared spreadsheet sounds great!
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24