Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i really hope staff addresses this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I actually really like Arlo as he his, and thank you to the devs for the wonderful gift of him! We have to remember, we're getting free items! If they were easy to get I'd be a bit disappointed, this gives us a challenge and if wont be completed in an instant and I like it this way

This is just my opinion but i love it how it already is especially the rng aspect, meaning it's not skill based but pure luck!
I actually really like Arlo as he his, and thank you to the devs for the wonderful gift of him! We have to remember, we're getting free items! If they were easy to get I'd be a bit disappointed, this gives us a challenge and if wont be completed in an instant and I like it this way

This is just my opinion but i love it how it already is especially the rng aspect, meaning it's not skill based but pure luck!
I don't understand how people are complaining about Arlo
What do they even think is wrong with him?????
I don't understand how people are complaining about Arlo
What do they even think is wrong with him?????
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
One thing I've been thinking about the past few days is...right now, especially with the have to claim a dig to be able to continue, it can feel 'hard' (RNG stacked on RNG). But I am wondering how this will differ in future digs.

As it stands I've just been kind of leisurely letting my pickaxes work, tossing a magnifying or two out a day but saving some, and trading notes with a friend. Once I've completed this dig and have leveled him up some...I still plan on mustering resources daily... which makes me wonder if there is a cap?

Because at the moment I stand to wonder if when the second dig is released...how many will be able to autoclear it right from the get go? Just by their saved resources. It reminds me of Baldwin in the beginning where it felt so slow to get levels and to get the materials needed to craft what you wanted. And now, max leveled and brewing constantly, I have a nice supply of nearly everything so when a new Baldwin gets released...I can typically craft it immediately.

So while atm Arlo might feel 'broken' from some angles, I do wonder if their reason for holding quiet is because it's not always going to feel that way? I dunno, time will tell.
One thing I've been thinking about the past few days is...right now, especially with the have to claim a dig to be able to continue, it can feel 'hard' (RNG stacked on RNG). But I am wondering how this will differ in future digs.

As it stands I've just been kind of leisurely letting my pickaxes work, tossing a magnifying or two out a day but saving some, and trading notes with a friend. Once I've completed this dig and have leveled him up some...I still plan on mustering resources daily... which makes me wonder if there is a cap?

Because at the moment I stand to wonder if when the second dig is released...how many will be able to autoclear it right from the get go? Just by their saved resources. It reminds me of Baldwin in the beginning where it felt so slow to get levels and to get the materials needed to craft what you wanted. And now, max leveled and brewing constantly, I have a nice supply of nearly everything so when a new Baldwin gets released...I can typically craft it immediately.

So while atm Arlo might feel 'broken' from some angles, I do wonder if their reason for holding quiet is because it's not always going to feel that way? I dunno, time will tell.

OVmZor1.png
If there's one thing I've learned in my time here, it's that staff usually doesn't say much when there's heated feedback over a new update. I never liked it honestly, but I imagine it's intentional. They just watch and record feedback, and don't make any statements unless needed. That way it saves them the headache and it doesn't rile anyone up anymore by making more discussion.

The staff are listening. Give it time.
If there's one thing I've learned in my time here, it's that staff usually doesn't say much when there's heated feedback over a new update. I never liked it honestly, but I imagine it's intentional. They just watch and record feedback, and don't make any statements unless needed. That way it saves them the headache and it doesn't rile anyone up anymore by making more discussion.

The staff are listening. Give it time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7