Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 100 lore questions! :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thank you for this!! I'm not sure if I'll fill these out in a forum post - I might edit this or post again later - but just skimming through it, I found myself coming up with a backstory for one of my oldest dragons. :D
Thank you for this!! I'm not sure if I'll fill these out in a forum post - I might edit this or post again later - but just skimming through it, I found myself coming up with a backstory for one of my oldest dragons. :D
100 Lore Questions
This was kind of difficult haha because my dragons don’t all function as a group rather a collection of dragons in the same physical location but this was still fun!

1. What is the name of your clan?
The Catacombs
2. Is it considered a clan? A tribe? A group? Other?
Other, its a collection of dragons all living in an underground tunnel system. Some are tribes some are loners
3. How did the name originate?
It’s the name of their area, the catacombs
4. What form of leadership runs your clan? A council? A King/Queen/Other? If not, how does the clan operate?
No leader the hierarchy is based off the strongest/smartest/those with skills that help them survive in the environment
5. What is the main income of your clan? Is there anyone that manages the money?
My clan is sort of anarchy haha so there’s not really a currency system
6. Are certain things more valuable than currency that would be used as such?
Items like food or weapons are considered valuable because they are directly correlated with survival
7. Is your clan dedicated to one craft or few, OR do they specialize in many things?
One tribe that lives in the catacombs specializes in crafts with each member pursuing a different craft type. Examples include lacework, woodworking, and jewelry
8. Does your clan trade with other clans for wares, or do they prefer to keep to themselves?
There isn’t much interaction with the surface world but those who do venture out will trade
9. Is there any enemies to your clan? If so, how?
There are enemies within the catacombs so you always have to be careful
10. Does your clan squabble with these enemies or other clans often?
Yes, whenever a dragon interacts with an “enemy” dragon there is usually a confrontation or one dragon flees
11. Does your clan have many allies? If so, how do they usually interact with each other?
Some groups in the catacombs keep peace with each other such as the Sepulti (the craft tribe I mentioned earlier) and members of the church
12. Is there treaties or contracts involved in alliances or is it verbal/based off trust?
Based off of trust and a mutual understanding there are greater enemies
13. Does your clan get along Beastclans or are they all enemies?
There aren’t many beastclans to interact with but each dragon has a different relation with beastclans
14. Does your clan accept Beastclan members? Why or why not?
Some dragons do because they see beastclan members as helpful companions others are wary
15. If yes, would they have any form of issues integrating into your clan? Would any dragons show distaste towards them?
Some dragons show distaste and try and scare beastclan members out of the catacombs
16. Is any specific race of Beastclans disliked? Or certain races seen as less than others?
Races that are considered stronger are more favored because strength is valuable in the catacombs
17. Are they treated like actual Familiars?
Not really, more like companions and equals
18. Are there any race or animals treated as Familiars?
Not really
19. Does your clan celebrate the Elemental Holidays? Why or why not?
No, they do not know what happens above ground except for the select few who venture upwards. They also have no concept of time for time of day or units of time such as months or years
20. IF yes, what do these festivities entail? Is it always monthly? Can anyone participate?
N/A
21. Is any specific element more respected than others, or one more hated than others? If so, why?
Earth, shadow, and plague are more respected because their values/qualities are valued more such as being strong, being a trickster, and survival of the fittest
22. IS any race of dragon more respected or more hated than others? If so, why?
Wildclaws because of their speed and strength are more respected because they are best suited for the tunnels
23. Can all forms of elemental magic heal?
No, certain dragons have certain specific magical skills so only some can heal
24. Is all magic absolutely elemental (strictly to the in-game lore magics) or are there general forms of magic any dragon can use? If so, how do they work?
My dragons mostly use types of general magic such as mindreading
25. Is any certain magic more powerful than others?
Yes, skills can vary but it can be subjective if certain skills are deemed more powerful
26. Are there such thing as enchantments or curses? How would they work?
None of my dragons currently have an enchantment or curse but I’m planning on one dragon having a temporary curse. In general both would be temporary
27. Are tomes important to magic users? Why or why not?
For some yes, it depends on their skills
28. Are certain things or places able to amplify ones magical abilities?
Yes, different tools can be used to channel magical abilities
29. Do dragon have to be in certain conditions to be able to perform their magic? (Ex. An Ice or Nature dragon would not be able to perform their abilities in the Ashfall Wastes.)
Not really, magic is very free reign
30. Can a dragons magic become naturally more powerful over time or would they need any form of training to help them become more powerful?
Practicing or training with the magic is required to make it stronger
31. In-game lore says only water can be seers, but can any dragon be able to do the same regardless of element? How do they receive future prophecies without the influence of a Deity?
Any dragon can be a seer. Dragons that have seer abilities can see the most probable future but do not necessarily see the true future. They receive prophecies in the form of visions or by calling on their abilities
32. Does your clan have any dragons dedicated to researching and studying magic?
Yes, a librarian and their assistants inhabit a magical library that is home to some of Sornieth’s oldest magical texts
33. What about a court magister or someone who is very knowledgeable in magic/arcane that gives advice or helps with magic/arcane matters?
The aforementioned librarian instructs others on ancient magical matters
34. Can dragons use magic to shape or create things?
None of my dragons have that magical ability
35. Can ones magic influence or read someones mind?
One dragon is a mindreader. They can read minds only by touching the other dragon
36. Do your dragons use magic to attack others in combat? Can any element engage in magic combat?
Any element can engage in magic combat and magical combat often occurs
37. Do your dragons worship the deities?
Some do, others ignore the deity entirely
38. Do dragons worship only their deity of their element, or would they worship another deity, if at all?
Some dragons have pledged their allegiance to a different deity if they feel it benefits them more. For example my dragon Thecarius is lightning but since no lightning can reach the tunnels they switched their allegiances to earth
39. Are there dragons that don't believe in the deities or hate them? If so, why?
Some dragons believe that the catacombs are removed from the rest of sornieth and therefore removed from the deities’ influence
40. Are there dragons dedicated to convincing others to serve their deities?
No
41. What is exalting to your clan/dragons exactly? Is it noble? Foolish?
Exalting in my lair is treated as a death of the body but the soul remains alive and able to be guided to the underworld or other final resting place
42. How does one go about exalting another? Is it a ritual? A process? Does one decide for themself and leave? Does another help
To exalt a dragon is essentially killing them so it is done by another dragon
43. Where would one go to be exalted?
There is no specific location for exalting
44. IS it considered blasphemous or crazy to not worship ones elemental deity?
Some dragons consider it foolish because they believe the deities help them but no dragons are really concerned with blasphemy
45. Do the worship of the deities play a big role in your clan?
No its a background element to my story
46. Do any of your clan members hate the Tidelord or are scared because he vanished? Are any helping to search?
None of my dragons worship tidelord so they do not care
47. Do dragons that come back from exalting seen as higher or lesser for leaving/being kicked out?
It is not possible to come back from being exalted in my lore
48. Does your clan or any dragon do any form of sacrificial ritual for their deity? Or offer any items?
Sacrificial rituals are seen as foolish because you are wasting valuable resources
49. Are any breed stronger than another in any way? Or are all breeds equal?
All breeds can be of similar strength but some strengths/shapes are better suited for the tunnels and therefore considered stronger
50. Can breeds of their "origin element" use their magic better? (Ex. A spiral dragon using wind magic better because the breed originated from Wind more than say a guardian dragon using wind magic)
Breed does not affect magic for the most part. The exception is female obelisks tend to have more natural magical abilities
51. Are your dragon sizes more to that of in-game canon (Fae is the smallest, Imperial the biggest, etc.) or are they closer together?
There still are breed differences but they are much closer together
52. Are all dragons similarly expressive or do they all uniquely show their emotions?
All dragon breeds are but individual dragons can uniquely show emotions
53. Are your dragons able to fly? Or is wholly determined by their wing sizes?
All of my dragons can fly
54. Do Ancients and Moderns get along with each other?
No conflicts arise because of ancient vs. modern problems
55. Can your Ancient and Modern dragons breed with each other despite in-game lore?
Yes they can
56. Do Ancients and Moderns socialize regularly or do they both have their separate areas within the clan?
They interact with each other regularly
57. How did you clan react to finding Ancients?
58. Do Ancients have a vastly different culture than those of Moderns?
The ancients and moderns interact enough for a transfer of culture so there aren’t any real differences at this point in time
59. What about the Obelisks?
The only cultural differences for Obelisks is that they are more magically gifted typically
60. Are there any ceremonies that might be breed specific?
No
61. Do dragons mate for life or no?
They typically do but can decide to separare
62. Do dragons look down on others for not having a lineage? (G1 dragons)
Dragons don’t typically know each others lineages
63. Do you have any disabled dragons? IF so how do they receive assistance for such? Are they considered less?
I have some disabled dragons (selectively mute, partially blind, etc.) but they have other skills/strengths that let them survive and they often don’t receive help because there is typically an “each dragon for themselves” mentality
64. Are your dragons in your lore, anthro, human, or just simply dragon?
Simply dragon
65. Are your dragons more human like in terms of intelligence or are they more feral/animal like?
Human like but because of their circumstances very survival focused in a way that can appear feral
66. How technologically advanced is your clan? Do they use magic to fuel technology? or just simply magic for all necessary things?
Not very technologically advanced, other than crafts technology isn’t used
67. Does your clan grow/farm food? OR do they hunt for it all?
All is hunted
68. What does your clan do with abandoned eggs?
Depending on the dragon, abandon it or nurture it
69. Does your clan have ambassadors/representatives? What do they do?
No, there is such little interaction with dragons outside of the catacombs it's not necessary
70. Do your dragons hold marriage ceremonies of sorts if they were to mate?
Depending on the preference of the dragons, yes
71. Is architect important in your clan? Do they live where infrastructure is important or no?
There are no architects in my clan as most live in naturally occurring cave structures
72. Are there any forms of teachers to help with literacy/fighting/magic/history/etc?
There is one teacher in my lore, the aforementioned librarian
73. Besides forms of leader is there any jobs considered to be more valuable/ important than others?
There aren’t really occupations but any that lead to any sort of power are considered more respected or valuable
74. Does your clan have a library?
Yes! Home to many magic tomes
75. What about cooks or any form of servants?
None
76. Do you have a prison? How is it run? What would someone have to do to be imprisoned?
There is no prison becuase if a dragon is defeated/caught and deemed dangerous there is no survival benefit to letting them live
77. Would your dragons have a trial for the offending person? How strict are the laws if your clan has any?
Trials would not occur for multiple reasons mainly that our form of justice is not how things are run
78. What is the most serious punishment and the lightest punishment for a crime?
Most serious would be death and lightest would be
79. Do Beastclans believe in any form of deity or God of their own? Do they try to convert dragons?
Beastclans believe in their own deities
80. Are there any planets that your dragons, or others, have found?
No, my dragons have barely left the tunnels let alone gone to space
81. Are your dragons developing a way to go into space?
No, for many projects like that are considered frivolous
82. Sorneith canonically has 2 moons. What would they be named if your clan had to name them?
My dragons can’t see the moons. The few that have ventured out call them luna and lucidous
83. Is the Shade feared in your clan? Anyone "Shade-Touched"?
The shade is not know by my group
84. IS there anyone that worships the Shade? Are they open about it?
N/A
85. Does your clan believe in such a being?
No, they believe very little about things they cannot see
86. IS there a certain dress code or expectation of style in your clan? Any developed styles over time?
Function over style is the general consensus except those that live in the gardens and the church. The church values more light style religious apparel and the garden favors natural ornamentation and heavy jewelry
87. What about food? Any food that is considered your clans cultural food?
There isn’t really cultural food because most is scavenged
88. What of slang? Or sayings? What about swears? Do certain dragons/ dragons of elements have certain sayings/swears? (Think when the Light Sprite yells "Baku Snout!" in G&G out of frustration)
There is a saying “and so the tunnels take” which is similar to “so it goes”
89. Are fictional books in your lore similar to books in our real life? What about comics and toys?
There are no comics or toys but fictional books are similar to ours in real life
90. If a dragon was to say try to invent something we have in our modern lives, like a TV or a car, How would other dragons react?
They would be confused and probably scared
91. Do dragons have certain things we do? Like desks for writing, full beds, shelves, etc. Or would they be very different to compensate for their style of living/being dragons? (Like instead of beds, they'd have nests)
They have certain things we do such as beds, desks, books, benches, etc.
92. Do other forms of dimensions exist?
No
93. Does any form of heaven or limbo exist in your lore? Or any form of afterlife?
Yes, one of my dragons acts as a guide to the afterlife but not much is known about they guide spirits there
94. Do spirits exist? Can they possess or move things around?
Spirits exist and can be seen in some cases but they cannot move things around. There are rumors they can possess things
95. Do dragons hunt for the paranormal if they do exist?
The paranormal are mostly left alone out of fear
96. Are there any folktales or legends that exist within your clan? Any Mythical creatures?
There are myths of dangers in the tunnels
97. What about songs that would be commonly sung among your dragons?
Religious hymns so songs about the deities or in the garden love ballads
98. Are hatchlings assigned a job when they're young or can be anything they please once they're of a certain age?
Hatchlings make their own way in the world and although they can be ushered in one direction the decision is theirs
99. Do some dragons sometimes eat outside their food groups? Like a Tundra eating meat/fish?
Yes, they eat whatever they need to to survive
100. What does your clan do with gene scrolls/breed changes? Are they even a thing? Magic? Can they willingly change their breed at any time using one? Would they still carry characteristics of their old breed after they change? IS it instant? Gradual? Same with genes? Or do the patterns mix for a bit before changing to the new?
In my lore any changes to appearance have always been there because any changes to appearance happen before I add my dragon to my lore
100 Lore Questions
This was kind of difficult haha because my dragons don’t all function as a group rather a collection of dragons in the same physical location but this was still fun!

The Catacombs
Other, its a collection of dragons all living in an underground tunnel system. Some are tribes some are loners
It’s the name of their area, the catacombs
4. What form of leadership runs your clan? A council? A King/Queen/Other? If not, how does the clan operate?
No leader the hierarchy is based off the strongest/smartest/those with skills that help them survive in the environment
5. What is the main income of your clan? Is there anyone that manages the money?
My clan is sort of anarchy haha so there’s not really a currency system
Items like food or weapons are considered valuable because they are directly correlated with survival
7. Is your clan dedicated to one craft or few, OR do they specialize in many things?
One tribe that lives in the catacombs specializes in crafts with each member pursuing a different craft type. Examples include lacework, woodworking, and jewelry
8. Does your clan trade with other clans for wares, or do they prefer to keep to themselves?
There isn’t much interaction with the surface world but those who do venture out will trade
There are enemies within the catacombs so you always have to be careful
Yes, whenever a dragon interacts with an “enemy” dragon there is usually a confrontation or one dragon flees
11. Does your clan have many allies? If so, how do they usually interact with each other?
Some groups in the catacombs keep peace with each other such as the Sepulti (the craft tribe I mentioned earlier) and members of the church
12. Is there treaties or contracts involved in alliances or is it verbal/based off trust?
Based off of trust and a mutual understanding there are greater enemies
There aren’t many beastclans to interact with but each dragon has a different relation with beastclans
Some dragons do because they see beastclan members as helpful companions others are wary
15. If yes, would they have any form of issues integrating into your clan? Would any dragons show distaste towards them?
Some dragons show distaste and try and scare beastclan members out of the catacombs
16. Is any specific race of Beastclans disliked? Or certain races seen as less than others?
Races that are considered stronger are more favored because strength is valuable in the catacombs
Not really, more like companions and equals
Not really
No, they do not know what happens above ground except for the select few who venture upwards. They also have no concept of time for time of day or units of time such as months or years
20. IF yes, what do these festivities entail? Is it always monthly? Can anyone participate?
N/A
21. Is any specific element more respected than others, or one more hated than others? If so, why?
Earth, shadow, and plague are more respected because their values/qualities are valued more such as being strong, being a trickster, and survival of the fittest
Wildclaws because of their speed and strength are more respected because they are best suited for the tunnels
No, certain dragons have certain specific magical skills so only some can heal
24. Is all magic absolutely elemental (strictly to the in-game lore magics) or are there general forms of magic any dragon can use? If so, how do they work?
My dragons mostly use types of general magic such as mindreading
Yes, skills can vary but it can be subjective if certain skills are deemed more powerful
None of my dragons currently have an enchantment or curse but I’m planning on one dragon having a temporary curse. In general both would be temporary
For some yes, it depends on their skills
Yes, different tools can be used to channel magical abilities
29. Do dragon have to be in certain conditions to be able to perform their magic? (Ex. An Ice or Nature dragon would not be able to perform their abilities in the Ashfall Wastes.)
Not really, magic is very free reign
30. Can a dragons magic become naturally more powerful over time or would they need any form of training to help them become more powerful?
Practicing or training with the magic is required to make it stronger
31. In-game lore says only water can be seers, but can any dragon be able to do the same regardless of element? How do they receive future prophecies without the influence of a Deity?
Any dragon can be a seer. Dragons that have seer abilities can see the most probable future but do not necessarily see the true future. They receive prophecies in the form of visions or by calling on their abilities
32. Does your clan have any dragons dedicated to researching and studying magic?
Yes, a librarian and their assistants inhabit a magical library that is home to some of Sornieth’s oldest magical texts
33. What about a court magister or someone who is very knowledgeable in magic/arcane that gives advice or helps with magic/arcane matters?
The aforementioned librarian instructs others on ancient magical matters
None of my dragons have that magical ability
One dragon is a mindreader. They can read minds only by touching the other dragon
36. Do your dragons use magic to attack others in combat? Can any element engage in magic combat?
Any element can engage in magic combat and magical combat often occurs
Some do, others ignore the deity entirely
38. Do dragons worship only their deity of their element, or would they worship another deity, if at all?
Some dragons have pledged their allegiance to a different deity if they feel it benefits them more. For example my dragon Thecarius is lightning but since no lightning can reach the tunnels they switched their allegiances to earth
39. Are there dragons that don't believe in the deities or hate them? If so, why?
Some dragons believe that the catacombs are removed from the rest of sornieth and therefore removed from the deities’ influence
No
Exalting in my lair is treated as a death of the body but the soul remains alive and able to be guided to the underworld or other final resting place
42. How does one go about exalting another? Is it a ritual? A process? Does one decide for themself and leave? Does another help
To exalt a dragon is essentially killing them so it is done by another dragon
There is no specific location for exalting
Some dragons consider it foolish because they believe the deities help them but no dragons are really concerned with blasphemy
No its a background element to my story
46. Do any of your clan members hate the Tidelord or are scared because he vanished? Are any helping to search?
None of my dragons worship tidelord so they do not care
47. Do dragons that come back from exalting seen as higher or lesser for leaving/being kicked out?
It is not possible to come back from being exalted in my lore
48. Does your clan or any dragon do any form of sacrificial ritual for their deity? Or offer any items?
Sacrificial rituals are seen as foolish because you are wasting valuable resources
All breeds can be of similar strength but some strengths/shapes are better suited for the tunnels and therefore considered stronger
50. Can breeds of their "origin element" use their magic better? (Ex. A spiral dragon using wind magic better because the breed originated from Wind more than say a guardian dragon using wind magic)
Breed does not affect magic for the most part. The exception is female obelisks tend to have more natural magical abilities
51. Are your dragon sizes more to that of in-game canon (Fae is the smallest, Imperial the biggest, etc.) or are they closer together?
There still are breed differences but they are much closer together
52. Are all dragons similarly expressive or do they all uniquely show their emotions?
All dragon breeds are but individual dragons can uniquely show emotions
All of my dragons can fly
No conflicts arise because of ancient vs. modern problems
55. Can your Ancient and Modern dragons breed with each other despite in-game lore?
Yes they can
56. Do Ancients and Moderns socialize regularly or do they both have their separate areas within the clan?
They interact with each other regularly
The ancients and moderns interact enough for a transfer of culture so there aren’t any real differences at this point in time
The only cultural differences for Obelisks is that they are more magically gifted typically
No
They typically do but can decide to separare
Dragons don’t typically know each others lineages
63. Do you have any disabled dragons? IF so how do they receive assistance for such? Are they considered less?
I have some disabled dragons (selectively mute, partially blind, etc.) but they have other skills/strengths that let them survive and they often don’t receive help because there is typically an “each dragon for themselves” mentality
Simply dragon
65. Are your dragons more human like in terms of intelligence or are they more feral/animal like?
Human like but because of their circumstances very survival focused in a way that can appear feral
66. How technologically advanced is your clan? Do they use magic to fuel technology? or just simply magic for all necessary things?
Not very technologically advanced, other than crafts technology isn’t used
All is hunted
Depending on the dragon, abandon it or nurture it
No, there is such little interaction with dragons outside of the catacombs it's not necessary
Depending on the preference of the dragons, yes
71. Is architect important in your clan? Do they live where infrastructure is important or no?
There are no architects in my clan as most live in naturally occurring cave structures
72. Are there any forms of teachers to help with literacy/fighting/magic/history/etc?
There is one teacher in my lore, the aforementioned librarian
73. Besides forms of leader is there any jobs considered to be more valuable/ important than others?
There aren’t really occupations but any that lead to any sort of power are considered more respected or valuable
Yes! Home to many magic tomes
None
76. Do you have a prison? How is it run? What would someone have to do to be imprisoned?
There is no prison becuase if a dragon is defeated/caught and deemed dangerous there is no survival benefit to letting them live
77. Would your dragons have a trial for the offending person? How strict are the laws if your clan has any?
Trials would not occur for multiple reasons mainly that our form of justice is not how things are run
78. What is the most serious punishment and the lightest punishment for a crime?
Most serious would be death and lightest would be
79. Do Beastclans believe in any form of deity or God of their own? Do they try to convert dragons?
Beastclans believe in their own deities
No, my dragons have barely left the tunnels let alone gone to space
No, for many projects like that are considered frivolous
82. Sorneith canonically has 2 moons. What would they be named if your clan had to name them?
My dragons can’t see the moons. The few that have ventured out call them luna and lucidous
The shade is not know by my group
N/A
No, they believe very little about things they cannot see
86. IS there a certain dress code or expectation of style in your clan? Any developed styles over time?
Function over style is the general consensus except those that live in the gardens and the church. The church values more light style religious apparel and the garden favors natural ornamentation and heavy jewelry
There isn’t really cultural food because most is scavenged
88. What of slang? Or sayings? What about swears? Do certain dragons/ dragons of elements have certain sayings/swears? (Think when the Light Sprite yells "Baku Snout!" in G&G out of frustration)
There is a saying “and so the tunnels take” which is similar to “so it goes”
89. Are fictional books in your lore similar to books in our real life? What about comics and toys?
There are no comics or toys but fictional books are similar to ours in real life
90. If a dragon was to say try to invent something we have in our modern lives, like a TV or a car, How would other dragons react?
They would be confused and probably scared
91. Do dragons have certain things we do? Like desks for writing, full beds, shelves, etc. Or would they be very different to compensate for their style of living/being dragons? (Like instead of beds, they'd have nests)
They have certain things we do such as beds, desks, books, benches, etc.
No
93. Does any form of heaven or limbo exist in your lore? Or any form of afterlife?
Yes, one of my dragons acts as a guide to the afterlife but not much is known about they guide spirits there
94. Do spirits exist? Can they possess or move things around?
Spirits exist and can be seen in some cases but they cannot move things around. There are rumors they can possess things
The paranormal are mostly left alone out of fear
96. Are there any folktales or legends that exist within your clan? Any Mythical creatures?
There are myths of dangers in the tunnels
Religious hymns so songs about the deities or in the garden love ballads
98. Are hatchlings assigned a job when they're young or can be anything they please once they're of a certain age?
Hatchlings make their own way in the world and although they can be ushered in one direction the decision is theirs
99. Do some dragons sometimes eat outside their food groups? Like a Tundra eating meat/fish?
Yes, they eat whatever they need to to survive
100. What does your clan do with gene scrolls/breed changes? Are they even a thing? Magic? Can they willingly change their breed at any time using one? Would they still carry characteristics of their old breed after they change? IS it instant? Gradual? Same with genes? Or do the patterns mix for a bit before changing to the new?
In my lore any changes to appearance have always been there because any changes to appearance happen before I add my dragon to my lore
oxDm2Un.png
Definitely gonna take a while to fill this one out, but thank you so much for making it!!

- Hemocrosis
- I guess they're a clan? Somewhat of a nomadic group that still falls under plague but does their own things
Hemo (blood) + Necrosis (decay), as they focus on spreading bloodborne illness
Anaster is deemed the true leader, having been the first to break off, but Vile has some control over the Vials
While Anaster tends to horde money, the other members may keep a few gems or pieces of treasure to themselves
Bones of all kinds are treasured for being useful pr decorative
94. Dos spirits exist? Can they possess or move things around?

AND FINALLY...

Definitely gonna take a while to fill this one out, but thank you so much for making it!!

- Hemocrosis
- I guess they're a clan? Somewhat of a nomadic group that still falls under plague but does their own things
Hemo (blood) + Necrosis (decay), as they focus on spreading bloodborne illness
Anaster is deemed the true leader, having been the first to break off, but Vile has some control over the Vials
While Anaster tends to horde money, the other members may keep a few gems or pieces of treasure to themselves
Bones of all kinds are treasured for being useful pr decorative

AND FINALLY...

Oh lovely lore exercise, come to mama.
Thank you for sharing these! Maybe this will finally force me to iron out some kinks in my lore.

Clan Eire of Eire Tundra

A clan, for sure

Simply snatched up the Irish name for Ireland and thought it was pretty :)

Eire is ruled by their Queen, Lucia; their Princess and de facto ruler, Ion; and a small council of dragons of importance.

The greatest source of income is surely the artisans faction. The clan greatly values the arts and artistry, so most of the income comes from luxury good exports. A small portion of income comes from the blades-for-hire under Lixa's jurisdiction. We have yet to instate a bonafide treasurer.

Bartering goods is sometimes use in-clan, but rarely out (unless Fortune makes an exception, in which the clan is all but forced to agree).

Clan Eire loves to collect artisans of all flavors: vintners, textile weavers, sculptors, perfumers, painters, the list goes on. They specialize in luxury goods, but there are those who chose the scholarly path instead.

Trading with other clans is usually their only contact with the outside world, being located in such an inhospitable corner of the map.

The longnecks of the Southern Icefield occasionally pose trouble, but the clan has been working towards diplomacy with them rather than strife (lead by Moonstone's foray into Linguistics). They will occasionally be visited by dark magicians or fanatics fascinated by the dark magic polluting their section of tundra, but those interactions rarely end in violence due to the sheer size of the clan. They've dealt with squatters and people who overstay their welcome in the territory, but have yet to face a coordinated attack.

Tensions with the longneck tribes are fading, but who's to say how long it will last?

Clan Eire has a scant few allies, as they typically only interact with other clans in means of trade. They are allied with Clan Scuridae of Light, Winterhearth of Ice, Tranquill Island of Nature, and a nameless wandering clan of Ice

The alliance between Winterhearth and Eire is based on trust and the friendship of the two heads, but the rest are treatise based.

Clan Eire is working on diplomacy with the Beastclans of the Southern Icefields, namely the longnecks and the centaurs.

Yes! Knowledge share is of the utmost importance to them.

There are long-held grudges between a few dragons and Beastclan members, but as a whole, Clan Eire tries to assuage this and get along.

Good question! Lets get back to this :P

Depends, based on the level of intelligence, they can be treated as companions, pets, or equal individuals.

Case by case basis, lol

They celebrate the Crystalline Gala every year, but other holidays are often smaller, organized by out-of-flight clan members that want to honor their birthplace.

The Crystalline Gals is immense in size. No expense is spared, and there are all sorts of feasts, competitions, activities, and prayer services. Its an incredibly opulent proceeding and the festivities differ every year. Ion'eire and the council are typically the planners, then they hand it off to the artisans guild for the specifics. Definately the most anticipated time of the year.

The clan has a penchant for Light and Shadow flights and an inherent dislike of the Fire flight just because of the difference in nature. Many long-time clan members also have a dislike for the Lightning flight due to their nature of chasing logic and reason over the arts.

Clan Eire LOVES Gaolers, they are so stoic and lovely and fit right in with much of the clan's Icewarden fanaticism. Being able to boast about being the Icewarden's first children is quite the status symbol.

Surely!

In my clan, magic is not inherently linked to the flight they were born into, but they just have a special penchant for it. Any magic can be learned given the afforded time.

AND FINALLY...

Oh lovely lore exercise, come to mama.
Thank you for sharing these! Maybe this will finally force me to iron out some kinks in my lore.

Clan Eire of Eire Tundra

A clan, for sure

Simply snatched up the Irish name for Ireland and thought it was pretty :)

Eire is ruled by their Queen, Lucia; their Princess and de facto ruler, Ion; and a small council of dragons of importance.

The greatest source of income is surely the artisans faction. The clan greatly values the arts and artistry, so most of the income comes from luxury good exports. A small portion of income comes from the blades-for-hire under Lixa's jurisdiction. We have yet to instate a bonafide treasurer.

Bartering goods is sometimes use in-clan, but rarely out (unless Fortune makes an exception, in which the clan is all but forced to agree).

Clan Eire loves to collect artisans of all flavors: vintners, textile weavers, sculptors, perfumers, painters, the list goes on. They specialize in luxury goods, but there are those who chose the scholarly path instead.

Trading with other clans is usually their only contact with the outside world, being located in such an inhospitable corner of the map.

The longnecks of the Southern Icefield occasionally pose trouble, but the clan has been working towards diplomacy with them rather than strife (lead by Moonstone's foray into Linguistics). They will occasionally be visited by dark magicians or fanatics fascinated by the dark magic polluting their section of tundra, but those interactions rarely end in violence due to the sheer size of the clan. They've dealt with squatters and people who overstay their welcome in the territory, but have yet to face a coordinated attack.

Tensions with the longneck tribes are fading, but who's to say how long it will last?

Clan Eire has a scant few allies, as they typically only interact with other clans in means of trade. They are allied with Clan Scuridae of Light, Winterhearth of Ice, Tranquill Island of Nature, and a nameless wandering clan of Ice

The alliance between Winterhearth and Eire is based on trust and the friendship of the two heads, but the rest are treatise based.

Clan Eire is working on diplomacy with the Beastclans of the Southern Icefields, namely the longnecks and the centaurs.

Yes! Knowledge share is of the utmost importance to them.

There are long-held grudges between a few dragons and Beastclan members, but as a whole, Clan Eire tries to assuage this and get along.

Good question! Lets get back to this :P

Depends, based on the level of intelligence, they can be treated as companions, pets, or equal individuals.

Case by case basis, lol

They celebrate the Crystalline Gala every year, but other holidays are often smaller, organized by out-of-flight clan members that want to honor their birthplace.

The Crystalline Gals is immense in size. No expense is spared, and there are all sorts of feasts, competitions, activities, and prayer services. Its an incredibly opulent proceeding and the festivities differ every year. Ion'eire and the council are typically the planners, then they hand it off to the artisans guild for the specifics. Definately the most anticipated time of the year.

The clan has a penchant for Light and Shadow flights and an inherent dislike of the Fire flight just because of the difference in nature. Many long-time clan members also have a dislike for the Lightning flight due to their nature of chasing logic and reason over the arts.

Clan Eire LOVES Gaolers, they are so stoic and lovely and fit right in with much of the clan's Icewarden fanaticism. Being able to boast about being the Icewarden's first children is quite the status symbol.

Surely!

In my clan, magic is not inherently linked to the flight they were born into, but they just have a special penchant for it. Any magic can be learned given the afforded time.

AND FINALLY...

1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gifEFriw6F.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
thank u for this... i did it on my lore thread but i did it. ;w; whew
thank u for this... i did it on my lore thread but i did it. ;w; whew
Fallen Stars, but the town/city they live is called Patera

There's what is considered the clan territory and regions within (the town, the tower, a small distric and a few others)

I chose Arcane and wasn't very original lol

There's the Patriarch that normally has the last word (and his mates) and with him an elder and ancient council

The "main" place is the town and as such is a bit self suficient, Patera despite not very big is very advanced magically/technologically (still within FR canon lore, it has steampunk/magipunk vibes) and the residents of the town love to mix the two together, it makes the town a little famous and as such turism ended up being part of the main income of the town as time went on

There's a lot of mages and engineers in town, so it's common to see them trading new inventions/blueprints/recipes/etc as a form of currency, knowledge can also be used as a form of "coin"

Arcane Magic, Technology and the Pursuuit of Knowledge, but these are just the most proeminent, its pretty varied generally speaking

They do, many shops have their own partners in other clans/cities/etc, but the Patriarch has a constant stream of trades with allied clans

No (unless you count the Patriarch recklessness in using powerful, ancient magic lol)

No.

Some, they are mostly the Faes clan from the region and some others that the Patriarch have affiliated before actually starting the clan and he kept in contact

When it comes to commerce most are written, but there are the underlying understanding that if one clan needs the help of another they are bound to help (it happened before and in both cases they did in fact helped each other)

They do get along, ther's a lot of beastclans that live in town in fact and an Harpy community near one of the Outposts that have been trading and living in harmony for a long time

Yes, even before the Beastclans revamp I used to simply ignore the enimity between them lol

Generally no, but like in any place there are individuals (from both dragons and Beastclans) that see each other as inferior/superior and so on, but normally such individuals are not seen in a kind light by the people of the town

No

No, they are treated as people

Just normal animals, if they can communicate in any way or form that can be considered a language, they are treated as people

Yes! Because its fun and the citizens of Patera enjoy a good celebration!

I see them more as yearly celebrations (during the entirety of the respective month), so every 11 years it begins again (NOTN is always at the end of the year, the whole month as well)

Arcane is the more loved one because most of the dragons are arcane lol no element is hated

No, aside from personal grudges all of them are equally respected

Some are better than others in certain areas, like earth magic heal bones better than say plague, that is perfect to heal a flu for example

Yes, but they can be used in very creative ways, like uusing plague magic to heal and so on and so forth

No, its more about the ability of the caster, fire can win over water if the practioner is powerful enough and the contrary is the same

Yes, but they are more tied to beastclan magic than draconic that despite slightly more powerful it has more "restrictions", but again, it's all about creativity on how to cast a spell and make it a curse or an enchantment

It depends, its more like an important book, but not the actual source of power for dragons

Yes

Not eactly, but their magic do get stronger/easier to wield if in their original territory

It does get slightly stronger over time, but more like how an adult is stronger than a child, to truly see it grow it needs to be trained, like a muscle

Seers and Oracles can be born under other elements, but they do have to be descendents of a water dragon. Visions or glimpses of the future can manifest in many varied ways.

A LOT haha

A few indeed!

Yes, but only elements that are tied to physial things, mostly Earth and Nature, Shadow can create shadowy things that can be solid, but will dispell as soon as the magic leaves it, this is also true for some Arcane spells as well...

Some, mostly Shadow and Arcane

Yes!

Some do, some don't

They can workship other deities, some do in fact, some workship more than one even

Some yes, but its all due to their own personal experiences

Some, yes

It's seen as death, a sacrifice, but also how deeply the dragon loves and respect their deity

It's seen as a form of sacrifice, but for it to work the dragon has to be willing, there are altars in the temple that dragons can go if they wish to serve their deity... in fact, they can choose any of the eleven even if they are tchnically in Arcane territory

To the altars inside the Elemental Shrine (or also known as simply The Temple), they have to do it alone or in company of their elemental priest/priestess (only those truly prepared CAN get exalted)

No, its normal, even more if it's to workship the Arcanist, the town is a BIG fan of him being their elemental deity and all

Its part of it, as important as many other aspects of the town's life

No, and mostly no, a few water dragons may pass by the city, but most dragons dont feel that affected by it

No, some may feel even relieved if a family member or loved one decided to come back

Offerings yes, the ealting is considered more of a type of "self-sacrifice"

Physically, yes, for example, Imperials are stronger than Fae, but magically, no, a Fae can wipe the floor with an Imperial if they trained enough

No, breed doesnt affect magic

Theyre canon sized, with a few exceptions because of magical instability, mutations, etc

Both

They can fly unless the breed is terrestrial like Gaolers and Snappers, but with help of Arcane or Wind magic even those can

Yes!

They cant, but they do form couples and can adopt hatchlings

Gaolers have a district, but its open for anyone to go to and fro, recently other breeds have been moving in as well

Enthusiastically!

Slightly, but they mingle well enough

Welcomed with open arms!

Not officially

Some do, ust like humans

No, G1s dont eist exactly, they are just orphans that never met their birth parents

Yes I do, the towns people are very warm and kind, they do their best to help, even strangers

Dragons

A little bit of both

Magic to fuel technology! Quite advanced but still canon-wise

They do have regions for farming

Some draons may adopt them right away, if not they are cared on the Nursery until adulthood

Yes! Ambassador things uwu

Some do, some don't

Yes, yes

Yes! Schools and Universities even

Not exactly, but for some reason gardeners and florists are seen as very prestigeous

Yes!

No servants, but it has a somewhat famous restaurant!

It does, but its rarely used, unless it was a very horrible crime, dragons that do serious transgressions can be either eiled from the clan and banned to come back forever or if not that heavy a transgression pay a hefty fine

Yes, strict by dragons standarts, so it might seem strange in a human perspective

Death for the most MOST serious crimes, like imagine your worst, the second worst is exile and the lightest is just a warning from Belize

Probably haha

Some study astronomy and probaby have found, but not like "lets go to another planet thing

Some more bold dragons of The Deep Space Schollars School of Astronomy and Arcane Science TM do try, even more after the Aethers arrived lol

Cristallo and Diamantina

Somewhat, but more like a bedtime spooky story - one dragon is

Not in the clan, no

Some dragons more than others

Not expectation, no, but they do have a very "mage" like style that is proeminent

Arcane radioctive crystals

Some do yes

No, but some like ours do exist

Excitedly

Both

Probably...?

Not officially, but individual dragons may belive them

Do they now? Its more like with us, we hear about them, but are they truly real?

Some do!

Yes! Vampires (that are not as unreal as the population might think)

They exist! Mostly about Arcane haha

They can be anything

Yes, just like me eating dairy being lactose intolerant, and as such, they too suffer ;w;

Forgive my typos lol
Fallen Stars, but the town/city they live is called Patera

There's what is considered the clan territory and regions within (the town, the tower, a small distric and a few others)

I chose Arcane and wasn't very original lol

There's the Patriarch that normally has the last word (and his mates) and with him an elder and ancient council

The "main" place is the town and as such is a bit self suficient, Patera despite not very big is very advanced magically/technologically (still within FR canon lore, it has steampunk/magipunk vibes) and the residents of the town love to mix the two together, it makes the town a little famous and as such turism ended up being part of the main income of the town as time went on

There's a lot of mages and engineers in town, so it's common to see them trading new inventions/blueprints/recipes/etc as a form of currency, knowledge can also be used as a form of "coin"

Arcane Magic, Technology and the Pursuuit of Knowledge, but these are just the most proeminent, its pretty varied generally speaking

They do, many shops have their own partners in other clans/cities/etc, but the Patriarch has a constant stream of trades with allied clans

No (unless you count the Patriarch recklessness in using powerful, ancient magic lol)

No.

Some, they are mostly the Faes clan from the region and some others that the Patriarch have affiliated before actually starting the clan and he kept in contact

When it comes to commerce most are written, but there are the underlying understanding that if one clan needs the help of another they are bound to help (it happened before and in both cases they did in fact helped each other)

They do get along, ther's a lot of beastclans that live in town in fact and an Harpy community near one of the Outposts that have been trading and living in harmony for a long time

Yes, even before the Beastclans revamp I used to simply ignore the enimity between them lol

Generally no, but like in any place there are individuals (from both dragons and Beastclans) that see each other as inferior/superior and so on, but normally such individuals are not seen in a kind light by the people of the town

No

No, they are treated as people

Just normal animals, if they can communicate in any way or form that can be considered a language, they are treated as people

Yes! Because its fun and the citizens of Patera enjoy a good celebration!

I see them more as yearly celebrations (during the entirety of the respective month), so every 11 years it begins again (NOTN is always at the end of the year, the whole month as well)

Arcane is the more loved one because most of the dragons are arcane lol no element is hated

No, aside from personal grudges all of them are equally respected

Some are better than others in certain areas, like earth magic heal bones better than say plague, that is perfect to heal a flu for example

Yes, but they can be used in very creative ways, like uusing plague magic to heal and so on and so forth

No, its more about the ability of the caster, fire can win over water if the practioner is powerful enough and the contrary is the same

Yes, but they are more tied to beastclan magic than draconic that despite slightly more powerful it has more "restrictions", but again, it's all about creativity on how to cast a spell and make it a curse or an enchantment

It depends, its more like an important book, but not the actual source of power for dragons

Yes

Not eactly, but their magic do get stronger/easier to wield if in their original territory

It does get slightly stronger over time, but more like how an adult is stronger than a child, to truly see it grow it needs to be trained, like a muscle

Seers and Oracles can be born under other elements, but they do have to be descendents of a water dragon. Visions or glimpses of the future can manifest in many varied ways.

A LOT haha

A few indeed!

Yes, but only elements that are tied to physial things, mostly Earth and Nature, Shadow can create shadowy things that can be solid, but will dispell as soon as the magic leaves it, this is also true for some Arcane spells as well...

Some, mostly Shadow and Arcane

Yes!

Some do, some don't

They can workship other deities, some do in fact, some workship more than one even

Some yes, but its all due to their own personal experiences

Some, yes

It's seen as death, a sacrifice, but also how deeply the dragon loves and respect their deity

It's seen as a form of sacrifice, but for it to work the dragon has to be willing, there are altars in the temple that dragons can go if they wish to serve their deity... in fact, they can choose any of the eleven even if they are tchnically in Arcane territory

To the altars inside the Elemental Shrine (or also known as simply The Temple), they have to do it alone or in company of their elemental priest/priestess (only those truly prepared CAN get exalted)

No, its normal, even more if it's to workship the Arcanist, the town is a BIG fan of him being their elemental deity and all

Its part of it, as important as many other aspects of the town's life

No, and mostly no, a few water dragons may pass by the city, but most dragons dont feel that affected by it

No, some may feel even relieved if a family member or loved one decided to come back

Offerings yes, the ealting is considered more of a type of "self-sacrifice"

Physically, yes, for example, Imperials are stronger than Fae, but magically, no, a Fae can wipe the floor with an Imperial if they trained enough

No, breed doesnt affect magic

Theyre canon sized, with a few exceptions because of magical instability, mutations, etc

Both

They can fly unless the breed is terrestrial like Gaolers and Snappers, but with help of Arcane or Wind magic even those can

Yes!

They cant, but they do form couples and can adopt hatchlings

Gaolers have a district, but its open for anyone to go to and fro, recently other breeds have been moving in as well

Enthusiastically!

Slightly, but they mingle well enough

Welcomed with open arms!

Not officially

Some do, ust like humans

No, G1s dont eist exactly, they are just orphans that never met their birth parents

Yes I do, the towns people are very warm and kind, they do their best to help, even strangers

Dragons

A little bit of both

Magic to fuel technology! Quite advanced but still canon-wise

They do have regions for farming

Some draons may adopt them right away, if not they are cared on the Nursery until adulthood

Yes! Ambassador things uwu

Some do, some don't

Yes, yes

Yes! Schools and Universities even

Not exactly, but for some reason gardeners and florists are seen as very prestigeous

Yes!

No servants, but it has a somewhat famous restaurant!

It does, but its rarely used, unless it was a very horrible crime, dragons that do serious transgressions can be either eiled from the clan and banned to come back forever or if not that heavy a transgression pay a hefty fine

Yes, strict by dragons standarts, so it might seem strange in a human perspective

Death for the most MOST serious crimes, like imagine your worst, the second worst is exile and the lightest is just a warning from Belize

Probably haha

Some study astronomy and probaby have found, but not like "lets go to another planet thing

Some more bold dragons of The Deep Space Schollars School of Astronomy and Arcane Science TM do try, even more after the Aethers arrived lol

Cristallo and Diamantina

Somewhat, but more like a bedtime spooky story - one dragon is

Not in the clan, no

Some dragons more than others

Not expectation, no, but they do have a very "mage" like style that is proeminent

Arcane radioctive crystals

Some do yes

No, but some like ours do exist

Excitedly

Both

Probably...?

Not officially, but individual dragons may belive them

Do they now? Its more like with us, we hear about them, but are they truly real?

Some do!

Yes! Vampires (that are not as unreal as the population might think)

They exist! Mostly about Arcane haha

They can be anything

Yes, just like me eating dairy being lactose intolerant, and as such, they too suffer ;w;

Forgive my typos lol
SIG-02.png
Woooo! I did it lol. I love immersing myself in my Clan’s lore; thank you for writing these questions OP!

The Clan of the Broken Valley

A Clan and/or perhaps a settlement.

The name originated from when the matriarch and patriarch Ayella and her mate Boran first came upon the valley, looking for a nest to raise their hatchlings, and identified it to be an artificially made quarry. This greatly upset the Nature dragons, so they dubbed it the “Broken Valley” to acknowledge the painful history of the valley in perpetuity, even as its torn and rocky skin grew lush and vivid with greenery.

The founders, Ayella and Boran, are matriarch and patriarch respectively. Ayella is the primary leader in the sense that all final decisions are relegated to her, and Boran is more of a figurehead than a ruling party. He does have say in all non-combat related happenings in the Clan, and is more likely to make a ruling in any civil matters.

During a period of time ~three years ago, the Clan used to be run by a Council (hereafter referred to as the Old Council) consisting of the two leaders, and a collection of advisers and second-in-commands that were/are the heads of the Clan’s four factions. The factions still exist to this day and are as follows: War (led by Verja), Mystic Arts (led by Veille), Forestkeepers and Craftsdragons (led by Dynas), and the reformed Old Council (managed by Dunastyr).

The Old Council eventually lost power due to a coup and a resulting civil war which left the dragons as a straggling pack wandering the wilds for a year. Eventually they recovered the valley and grew again in peace.

Other info:

In the last year, Ayella has taken on an heir to her leadership; a Ridgeback by the name of Aldamirre.

In order to keep the work load light, the burden of command is distributed throughout a line of dragons, making sure that no one has too much expected of them, which eventually always causes problems.

There are several materials they export, although they don’t defer to currency like gold or gems in their transactions. They pride themselves on being highly self-supported, only making trades for flight-specific items they can’t obtain in the Labyrinth, or toys or books or fragrances or other luxury items.

Dynas manages the money/objects of value, and Vanavna works with her to trade goods with other Clans. The Clan has a sizable hoard of gold and gems from its trade endeavors, but it mainly sits gathering dust in the Trading Tree vault.

Pretty much all dragon made objects are more valuable than traditional currency. Berries and berry products, typical crops like wheat and corn, clothing, armor, poetry, jewelry, flowers and living plants are all commonly used as currency.

They’re dedicated to many things. Each dragon is free to explore their craft. They have a bard, a floriculturist, an engineer, a flock of wizards, and the list goes on. All crafts serve the dragons in the Clan, and so all are welcome (even if the craft dragon isn’t particularly talented).

Geographically, they are very isolated; they do not tolerate visitors in their territory, but will instead send trading parties to neutral zones to trade.

The beastclans (more frequently Talonok and Serthis, but Centaur as encountered too) were previously uncomfortable with the Clan, but solid contact has since been established and a shaky truce met. Dragons such as Elphaba and Botan have taken the time to reach out and help maintain the beastclans’ villages and learn their languages to muster good will. At present, the most strained relationship to the Clan is with the Serthis.

To an extent, all other clans are considered enemies. The Plague flight as a whole is pretty much loathed.

Not within the valley; valley dragons lead a very peaceful life with little to no large skirmishes. However, the War faction is constantly patrolling and encounters encroachments on their territory by beastclan or rogue dragons nearly every other day.

They used to have an earth colony, led by the Gaoler Rainier, but after the earthquakes that shook Sornieth (hereafter “The Collapse”), the colony dragons were recalled to the valley.

Other dragons like Maril will often travel to other flights and may gather their own personal allies there, but other than that, Imwould say there aren’t really any alliances except for a terse understanding between the valley and the beastclans.

There would be copious amounts of physical treaties if there were alliances. The beastclans are not at the stage to have a permanent alliance written in stone. They trust the ambassadors, Elphaba and Botan, but not the Clan itself.

See answer 9, 11 and 12.

No. The current political climate is very against it, and any beastclan individual would have to be heavily vetted before even being allowed into the valley, and would likely have to denounce their previous community.

N/A.

Serthis are very disliked. They are seen as the most viable threat to the valley. All previous battles with them have been very bloody and cutthroat.

No, only non sentient creatures are.

Yes, animals are referred to as beasts as opposed to beastclan. Beasts are classified as any creature outside of the known dragon and beastclan breeds that are not capable of complex thought/community. The Clan has beastkeepers like Nariene and Silathiel whose job it is to ensure the well being of wild beasts and those that reside within the valley.

Yes! With the exception of the Plague holiday. The reason being is the Clan is full of dragons born in different flights, and all believe that diversity has made them more powerful. They really have no quarrel with other cultures (except Plague), regarding them solemnly and with respect. Of course, the largest celebration is the Nature holiday.

The festivals always involve decorations such as biodegradable paper streamers, lanterns, blankets, stuffed plushes, banners, flight-specific food, nightly sky dancing, poetry performances, and singing. There are also displays of elemental magic and optional history lessons taught by Euncil. Any dragon can participate and dragons of the celebrating flight will be honored with gifts of flower wreaths and paintings upon their hides and wings if they so desire.

Nature dragons are respected more, Plague dragons are mistrusted more. Nature dragons are respected for their innate connection to the Labyrinth, and Plague dragons are mistrusted because of the great strife between the Plaguebringer and the Gladekeeper. It is mainly the great philosophical rift between the two flights that upsets my Clan; the disagreeing on how life itself should be handled. The Clan is very spiritual in that sense and therefore Plague sentiments are nearly sacrilege.

22. Is any race of dragon more respected or more hated than others? If so, why?

Hmmm, I would say Mirrors and Aberrations are disliked because of their Plague origin. It took a while for the Clan to accept ancient breeds too, but they are now welcomed as much as modern breeds. They’re actually so integrated into Clan life that there are set accommodations for those with different limbs.

Typically only Nature and Arcane dragons heal, and Nature dragons heal the best. Nature magic can be learned; my dragon Brym has learned to do so very skillfully, and Shadow dragon Kiru is in the process of learning. They require enchanted talisman to recalibrate the molecules of their inborn magic, and a lot of concentration.

“Ancient” healing, as in herbal remedies and potions, is also practiced in the Clan by Ankaa and his apprentice Nirlen.

Yes, it is all elemental. The elemental magics are used in different ways though, such as Light wizards learning divination.

Arcane. They are able to master all elemental magics and are much more naturally attuned to magic itself.

Yes, though my Clan has minimal experience with them and couldn’t speak to how they work. They’re working on magical wards to defend against them.

In the sense of preserving knowledge, yes, incredibly. In the sense of gleaning magic directly from the pages, no.

Yes, there are spots where ley lines seem to creep closer to the earth’s surface. Those spots are patrolled by Sasha and studied by the wizards.

No. All elements are at the same power anywhere, with the exception of ley lines, where all elements’ magic is temporarily increased, but the dragons who were born in the flight where the ley line is, receive an even larger boost in power.

If they want to become truly powerful, training is the only way. But, the older a dragon gets, the more connected it becomes to its inborn magic and simple spells become much easier to access. An older experienced wizard’s eyes may begin to glow as its power has risen to be present even when the dragon is not accessing it.

In my Clan, dragons from Water, Light, Arcane, Wind, and Lightning have become seers. Each except for the Lightning dragon Mygora has trained for it, and manipulates their magic into displaying hidden patterns in their element, which they interpret. For instance, Wind dragon Liere uses her magic to blow air through scrying bones and ribcages to hear how they ring. The source of Mygora’s power is unknown.

Yes, there is a faction dedicated to it. The House of Healing, an enormous structure composed of plants, is a hallmark of the valley. Inside, all wizards and healers live and study.

Yes, Veille is the head of the faction of mystic arts, and his opinion will always be taken into account in magic matters. His deputy, Aurus, focuses more on the power of all elemental magic, while Veille studies divination, theories, and guides his wizards. Additionally, serving underneath Aurus is Akeyol, the official magical tutor of the valley. All three dragons are the most likely to be consulted by the court.

They can create and shape their elements, and things that their elements are a part of. No dragon in the valley has been able to create sentient life with magic.

Arcane and Shadow dragons might be able to. Shadow dragons may be able to cast a shadow over another’s thoughts.

Yes and yes.

Yes, all deities are permitted to be worshipped in the Valley, barring the Plaguebringer. For instance. Kajsa is a Fire priestess and Taloweth is a Light priestess. Greenleaf Shrine is dedicated to the Gladekeeper, and Vanavna is a cleric of the Gladekeeper, frequently preaching at the Shrine.

Fedelm, one of the Old Council, actually dedicated himself to serving the Gladekeeper at the Behemoth and greets exalted dragons himself.

They can worship whichever deity, but they must honor the Gladekeeper as well, or at least appear to do so. Most still honor their deity of origin and also wholeheartedly worship the Gladekeeper.

No, the deities are viewed as very present beings, and, excluding the Plaguebringer, the Clan has no reason to hate them.

No.

Exalting is the great journey to enter a lifelong service to the Gladekeeper at the Behemoth. Some regard it as foolish because in a sense the exalted is giving up a part of their free will, but most agree that ultimately it’s a noble endeavor.

42. How does one go about exalting another? Is it a ritual? A process? Does one decide for themself and leave? Does another help?

At this point, it is entirely voluntary, and only by the most devout dragons. There is a send off led by Vanavna and Ayella next to the Greenleaf Shrine.

Previously, there was a guide by the name of Nidalee who would take the exalted on the path to Fedelm at the roots of the Behemoth. Now, the exalted must journey by themself. If they make it, Fedelm will send word. If not, it is assumed they are dead.

The Behemoth.

It is considered highly disrespectful to not worship the Gladekeeper. Such dragons would not typically live in the valley due to the cultural differences.

Yes, but the act of worshipping is not mandatory. They live their lives in accordance with the tenets of Nature flight and that is considered honoring the Gladekeeper.

No, they are concerned, but not overly concerned haha. They did hold a court meeting but no one is looking.

Fedelm visits sometimes, but no one else has come back yet. They are deeply respected. If they came back in shame, I suspect it would be very different.

No sacrifices, but they grow plants and flowers in her name. Every dragon’s offering is different.

I follow the official size chart just with less of stark difference, so in that sense, Imperials are physically stronger than Tundras for example. Guardians and Undertides are naturally better swimmers, lighter and smaller dragon breeds are faster and more nimble etc.

I want to say yes, a little bit.

Pretty much canon, but the differences between them are smaller.

Uniquely expressive. They have all their canon breed traits.

Gaolers and Sandsurge are unable to fly and Undertides can glide over the water, but struggle in any considerable altitudes. Pearlcatchers and Coatls are some of the clumsiest fliers. Wildclaws dart and sprint etc.

At first introduction, no, but then everything settled.

I want to say yes because I believe in love lol, but I don’t really have any Ancient/Modern pairing since the in game mechanic doesn’t allow for it.

Ancients and moderns socialize regularly.

They were in shambles, bubbling with suspicion.

Yes, they carry their cultures into the Clan, but most find it possible to live side by side with modern breeds. Demyan is a Banescale that struggles with integrating himself within the Clan.

By the time of the Obelisks, the Clan was accustomed to new breeds, and apart from the initial adjustment period, everything was fine.

Hmmm. Years ago, there used to be more of a fight-to-settle-conflict ceremony with the Wildclaws, but as the Clan became more insulated within itself, it dissolved. Guardians probably have a ceremony for their charge.

Not intentionally, but it oftentimes ends up that way. Some dragons, like Hirael, have left their partner for a new dragon.

No. The only dragons whose lineage is considered ‘special’, are Ayella’s hatchlings.

My Nocturne Lume is mute. She has a life companion in Skygge who interprets for her and stands up for her.

Dragon.

Human like, but their ferocity is dragon. I like to think that I blended human and feral/dragon characteristics with them.

I think they’re around the Middle Ages. They have non-magic engineers and architects and prefer to do things like garden sans magic.

Yes, they love growing a variety of crops, hunting and fishing.

Take them in and raise them.

Yes every flight has an ambassador in the Clan. The flight ambassadors will be the first to help a new transfer from their flight settle into the Nature Clan. They also are in charge of keeping current events on the flight they represent and have a deeper understanding of the culture.

Typically yes, but it is not required.

Not necessarily. They don’t have a huge infrastructure; they live in trees, the underground cave system, caves in the sides of the valley, hollows in the tree roots, and a few structures made of plant stuff and magic or stone.

There are breed specific lodgings that meet the general wants of a certain breed, such as the ridgeback’s cave, and the nocturne’s roost.

Yes, Euncil and Akeyol lecture on scholarly and magical theory, Boran will teach about Clan law and history and Elis will teach the warriors how to fight.

Forestkeepers are revered because of the spiritual values of the Clan.

Yes, inside the Loremaster’s Tree.

They have one cook, a tavern, a tea shop, and no servants. There are lairkeepers; Senta, Mygora, and Michi, who keep the nests clean and decorated with art and florals.

No, any dragon who breaks the law severely enough to need separation from the rest of the Clan is thrown out of the territory. Although, the cave system can easily be used as a holding cell.

Yes, there is a court. Dunastyr is the Head of Justice, the head judge, Ayella and Boran are on the court as well as several other advisers, and all of the faction leaders. Essentially, this is the Old Council. They will call any dragon to serve upon the court if the case calls for certain expertise. Laws are very strict, but the court is very amendable if that makes sense.

The most serious punishment is exile, the lightest punishment is essentially chores/an apprenticeship to a stern dragon.

Yes and yes. I think both sides are staunchly entrenched in their own ways.

No.

No, but they enjoy charting and studying stars.

Silver Eye and Little Light.

Yes, and not currently. During the civil war, yes.

Not currently. Most likely to do so would be Skogur and Liere.

Yes.

Medieval style clothes. Sashes, filigree, and flowers are in style now because the Clan is in a period of wealth.

Plants, animals and fish native to Nature. They love a good beverage like smoothies or tea.

Maybe like “leaf-lurker” or something for someone sneaking up on them.

Yes, although I don’t believe they’ve created comics yet. Plushes are the most popular toys for hatchlings.

Bring it to Mesmir the engineer and be like “what is this? Please deal with it”. And if Mesmir invented it, they would probably brush him off, just let him do his own thing. They’re very comfortable in their own little sphere of existence and a TV wouldn’t be necessary or interesting to them.

They have nests, but they also have desks, a library, pens. Just adjusted for their stature.

No, the Clan believes that even the deities and the Shade live within Sornieth. They don’t have any theories on the forbidden portal, or where the Arcanist came from.

Yes. In their spirituality, dead dragons come back into the plane into little spirits which only other spirits and the Gladekeeper can see.

Yes, but they are never evil.

No, if any spirits wanted to be around the living, they would find them, not anyone living seeking them out. It is considered very rude to seek them out and simply not done. The spirits would be so confused lol.

Probably shadow monsters or plague monsters or mutated war stories passed into folklore.

Songs about the Gladekeeper.

Boran helps hatchlings slowly find their purpose as they grow up. No pressure is put onto them.

Maybe if they want, but it would probably be gross.

It is all Arcane magic and the changes would be instantaneous if the magic was powerful enough. If not the alterations would be clunky and may turn out poorly.
Woooo! I did it lol. I love immersing myself in my Clan’s lore; thank you for writing these questions OP!

The Clan of the Broken Valley

A Clan and/or perhaps a settlement.

The name originated from when the matriarch and patriarch Ayella and her mate Boran first came upon the valley, looking for a nest to raise their hatchlings, and identified it to be an artificially made quarry. This greatly upset the Nature dragons, so they dubbed it the “Broken Valley” to acknowledge the painful history of the valley in perpetuity, even as its torn and rocky skin grew lush and vivid with greenery.

The founders, Ayella and Boran, are matriarch and patriarch respectively. Ayella is the primary leader in the sense that all final decisions are relegated to her, and Boran is more of a figurehead than a ruling party. He does have say in all non-combat related happenings in the Clan, and is more likely to make a ruling in any civil matters.

During a period of time ~three years ago, the Clan used to be run by a Council (hereafter referred to as the Old Council) consisting of the two leaders, and a collection of advisers and second-in-commands that were/are the heads of the Clan’s four factions. The factions still exist to this day and are as follows: War (led by Verja), Mystic Arts (led by Veille), Forestkeepers and Craftsdragons (led by Dynas), and the reformed Old Council (managed by Dunastyr).

The Old Council eventually lost power due to a coup and a resulting civil war which left the dragons as a straggling pack wandering the wilds for a year. Eventually they recovered the valley and grew again in peace.

Other info:

In the last year, Ayella has taken on an heir to her leadership; a Ridgeback by the name of Aldamirre.

In order to keep the work load light, the burden of command is distributed throughout a line of dragons, making sure that no one has too much expected of them, which eventually always causes problems.

There are several materials they export, although they don’t defer to currency like gold or gems in their transactions. They pride themselves on being highly self-supported, only making trades for flight-specific items they can’t obtain in the Labyrinth, or toys or books or fragrances or other luxury items.

Dynas manages the money/objects of value, and Vanavna works with her to trade goods with other Clans. The Clan has a sizable hoard of gold and gems from its trade endeavors, but it mainly sits gathering dust in the Trading Tree vault.

Pretty much all dragon made objects are more valuable than traditional currency. Berries and berry products, typical crops like wheat and corn, clothing, armor, poetry, jewelry, flowers and living plants are all commonly used as currency.

They’re dedicated to many things. Each dragon is free to explore their craft. They have a bard, a floriculturist, an engineer, a flock of wizards, and the list goes on. All crafts serve the dragons in the Clan, and so all are welcome (even if the craft dragon isn’t particularly talented).

Geographically, they are very isolated; they do not tolerate visitors in their territory, but will instead send trading parties to neutral zones to trade.

The beastclans (more frequently Talonok and Serthis, but Centaur as encountered too) were previously uncomfortable with the Clan, but solid contact has since been established and a shaky truce met. Dragons such as Elphaba and Botan have taken the time to reach out and help maintain the beastclans’ villages and learn their languages to muster good will. At present, the most strained relationship to the Clan is with the Serthis.

To an extent, all other clans are considered enemies. The Plague flight as a whole is pretty much loathed.

Not within the valley; valley dragons lead a very peaceful life with little to no large skirmishes. However, the War faction is constantly patrolling and encounters encroachments on their territory by beastclan or rogue dragons nearly every other day.

They used to have an earth colony, led by the Gaoler Rainier, but after the earthquakes that shook Sornieth (hereafter “The Collapse”), the colony dragons were recalled to the valley.

Other dragons like Maril will often travel to other flights and may gather their own personal allies there, but other than that, Imwould say there aren’t really any alliances except for a terse understanding between the valley and the beastclans.

There would be copious amounts of physical treaties if there were alliances. The beastclans are not at the stage to have a permanent alliance written in stone. They trust the ambassadors, Elphaba and Botan, but not the Clan itself.

See answer 9, 11 and 12.

No. The current political climate is very against it, and any beastclan individual would have to be heavily vetted before even being allowed into the valley, and would likely have to denounce their previous community.

N/A.

Serthis are very disliked. They are seen as the most viable threat to the valley. All previous battles with them have been very bloody and cutthroat.

No, only non sentient creatures are.

Yes, animals are referred to as beasts as opposed to beastclan. Beasts are classified as any creature outside of the known dragon and beastclan breeds that are not capable of complex thought/community. The Clan has beastkeepers like Nariene and Silathiel whose job it is to ensure the well being of wild beasts and those that reside within the valley.

Yes! With the exception of the Plague holiday. The reason being is the Clan is full of dragons born in different flights, and all believe that diversity has made them more powerful. They really have no quarrel with other cultures (except Plague), regarding them solemnly and with respect. Of course, the largest celebration is the Nature holiday.

The festivals always involve decorations such as biodegradable paper streamers, lanterns, blankets, stuffed plushes, banners, flight-specific food, nightly sky dancing, poetry performances, and singing. There are also displays of elemental magic and optional history lessons taught by Euncil. Any dragon can participate and dragons of the celebrating flight will be honored with gifts of flower wreaths and paintings upon their hides and wings if they so desire.

Nature dragons are respected more, Plague dragons are mistrusted more. Nature dragons are respected for their innate connection to the Labyrinth, and Plague dragons are mistrusted because of the great strife between the Plaguebringer and the Gladekeeper. It is mainly the great philosophical rift between the two flights that upsets my Clan; the disagreeing on how life itself should be handled. The Clan is very spiritual in that sense and therefore Plague sentiments are nearly sacrilege.

22. Is any race of dragon more respected or more hated than others? If so, why?

Hmmm, I would say Mirrors and Aberrations are disliked because of their Plague origin. It took a while for the Clan to accept ancient breeds too, but they are now welcomed as much as modern breeds. They’re actually so integrated into Clan life that there are set accommodations for those with different limbs.

Typically only Nature and Arcane dragons heal, and Nature dragons heal the best. Nature magic can be learned; my dragon Brym has learned to do so very skillfully, and Shadow dragon Kiru is in the process of learning. They require enchanted talisman to recalibrate the molecules of their inborn magic, and a lot of concentration.

“Ancient” healing, as in herbal remedies and potions, is also practiced in the Clan by Ankaa and his apprentice Nirlen.

Yes, it is all elemental. The elemental magics are used in different ways though, such as Light wizards learning divination.

Arcane. They are able to master all elemental magics and are much more naturally attuned to magic itself.

Yes, though my Clan has minimal experience with them and couldn’t speak to how they work. They’re working on magical wards to defend against them.

In the sense of preserving knowledge, yes, incredibly. In the sense of gleaning magic directly from the pages, no.

Yes, there are spots where ley lines seem to creep closer to the earth’s surface. Those spots are patrolled by Sasha and studied by the wizards.

No. All elements are at the same power anywhere, with the exception of ley lines, where all elements’ magic is temporarily increased, but the dragons who were born in the flight where the ley line is, receive an even larger boost in power.

If they want to become truly powerful, training is the only way. But, the older a dragon gets, the more connected it becomes to its inborn magic and simple spells become much easier to access. An older experienced wizard’s eyes may begin to glow as its power has risen to be present even when the dragon is not accessing it.

In my Clan, dragons from Water, Light, Arcane, Wind, and Lightning have become seers. Each except for the Lightning dragon Mygora has trained for it, and manipulates their magic into displaying hidden patterns in their element, which they interpret. For instance, Wind dragon Liere uses her magic to blow air through scrying bones and ribcages to hear how they ring. The source of Mygora’s power is unknown.

Yes, there is a faction dedicated to it. The House of Healing, an enormous structure composed of plants, is a hallmark of the valley. Inside, all wizards and healers live and study.

Yes, Veille is the head of the faction of mystic arts, and his opinion will always be taken into account in magic matters. His deputy, Aurus, focuses more on the power of all elemental magic, while Veille studies divination, theories, and guides his wizards. Additionally, serving underneath Aurus is Akeyol, the official magical tutor of the valley. All three dragons are the most likely to be consulted by the court.

They can create and shape their elements, and things that their elements are a part of. No dragon in the valley has been able to create sentient life with magic.

Arcane and Shadow dragons might be able to. Shadow dragons may be able to cast a shadow over another’s thoughts.

Yes and yes.

Yes, all deities are permitted to be worshipped in the Valley, barring the Plaguebringer. For instance. Kajsa is a Fire priestess and Taloweth is a Light priestess. Greenleaf Shrine is dedicated to the Gladekeeper, and Vanavna is a cleric of the Gladekeeper, frequently preaching at the Shrine.

Fedelm, one of the Old Council, actually dedicated himself to serving the Gladekeeper at the Behemoth and greets exalted dragons himself.

They can worship whichever deity, but they must honor the Gladekeeper as well, or at least appear to do so. Most still honor their deity of origin and also wholeheartedly worship the Gladekeeper.

No, the deities are viewed as very present beings, and, excluding the Plaguebringer, the Clan has no reason to hate them.

No.

Exalting is the great journey to enter a lifelong service to the Gladekeeper at the Behemoth. Some regard it as foolish because in a sense the exalted is giving up a part of their free will, but most agree that ultimately it’s a noble endeavor.

42. How does one go about exalting another? Is it a ritual? A process? Does one decide for themself and leave? Does another help?

At this point, it is entirely voluntary, and only by the most devout dragons. There is a send off led by Vanavna and Ayella next to the Greenleaf Shrine.

Previously, there was a guide by the name of Nidalee who would take the exalted on the path to Fedelm at the roots of the Behemoth. Now, the exalted must journey by themself. If they make it, Fedelm will send word. If not, it is assumed they are dead.

The Behemoth.

It is considered highly disrespectful to not worship the Gladekeeper. Such dragons would not typically live in the valley due to the cultural differences.

Yes, but the act of worshipping is not mandatory. They live their lives in accordance with the tenets of Nature flight and that is considered honoring the Gladekeeper.

No, they are concerned, but not overly concerned haha. They did hold a court meeting but no one is looking.

Fedelm visits sometimes, but no one else has come back yet. They are deeply respected. If they came back in shame, I suspect it would be very different.

No sacrifices, but they grow plants and flowers in her name. Every dragon’s offering is different.

I follow the official size chart just with less of stark difference, so in that sense, Imperials are physically stronger than Tundras for example. Guardians and Undertides are naturally better swimmers, lighter and smaller dragon breeds are faster and more nimble etc.

I want to say yes, a little bit.

Pretty much canon, but the differences between them are smaller.

Uniquely expressive. They have all their canon breed traits.

Gaolers and Sandsurge are unable to fly and Undertides can glide over the water, but struggle in any considerable altitudes. Pearlcatchers and Coatls are some of the clumsiest fliers. Wildclaws dart and sprint etc.

At first introduction, no, but then everything settled.

I want to say yes because I believe in love lol, but I don’t really have any Ancient/Modern pairing since the in game mechanic doesn’t allow for it.

Ancients and moderns socialize regularly.

They were in shambles, bubbling with suspicion.

Yes, they carry their cultures into the Clan, but most find it possible to live side by side with modern breeds. Demyan is a Banescale that struggles with integrating himself within the Clan.

By the time of the Obelisks, the Clan was accustomed to new breeds, and apart from the initial adjustment period, everything was fine.

Hmmm. Years ago, there used to be more of a fight-to-settle-conflict ceremony with the Wildclaws, but as the Clan became more insulated within itself, it dissolved. Guardians probably have a ceremony for their charge.

Not intentionally, but it oftentimes ends up that way. Some dragons, like Hirael, have left their partner for a new dragon.

No. The only dragons whose lineage is considered ‘special’, are Ayella’s hatchlings.

My Nocturne Lume is mute. She has a life companion in Skygge who interprets for her and stands up for her.

Dragon.

Human like, but their ferocity is dragon. I like to think that I blended human and feral/dragon characteristics with them.

I think they’re around the Middle Ages. They have non-magic engineers and architects and prefer to do things like garden sans magic.

Yes, they love growing a variety of crops, hunting and fishing.

Take them in and raise them.

Yes every flight has an ambassador in the Clan. The flight ambassadors will be the first to help a new transfer from their flight settle into the Nature Clan. They also are in charge of keeping current events on the flight they represent and have a deeper understanding of the culture.

Typically yes, but it is not required.

Not necessarily. They don’t have a huge infrastructure; they live in trees, the underground cave system, caves in the sides of the valley, hollows in the tree roots, and a few structures made of plant stuff and magic or stone.

There are breed specific lodgings that meet the general wants of a certain breed, such as the ridgeback’s cave, and the nocturne’s roost.

Yes, Euncil and Akeyol lecture on scholarly and magical theory, Boran will teach about Clan law and history and Elis will teach the warriors how to fight.

Forestkeepers are revered because of the spiritual values of the Clan.

Yes, inside the Loremaster’s Tree.

They have one cook, a tavern, a tea shop, and no servants. There are lairkeepers; Senta, Mygora, and Michi, who keep the nests clean and decorated with art and florals.

No, any dragon who breaks the law severely enough to need separation from the rest of the Clan is thrown out of the territory. Although, the cave system can easily be used as a holding cell.

Yes, there is a court. Dunastyr is the Head of Justice, the head judge, Ayella and Boran are on the court as well as several other advisers, and all of the faction leaders. Essentially, this is the Old Council. They will call any dragon to serve upon the court if the case calls for certain expertise. Laws are very strict, but the court is very amendable if that makes sense.

The most serious punishment is exile, the lightest punishment is essentially chores/an apprenticeship to a stern dragon.

Yes and yes. I think both sides are staunchly entrenched in their own ways.

No.

No, but they enjoy charting and studying stars.

Silver Eye and Little Light.

Yes, and not currently. During the civil war, yes.

Not currently. Most likely to do so would be Skogur and Liere.

Yes.

Medieval style clothes. Sashes, filigree, and flowers are in style now because the Clan is in a period of wealth.

Plants, animals and fish native to Nature. They love a good beverage like smoothies or tea.

Maybe like “leaf-lurker” or something for someone sneaking up on them.

Yes, although I don’t believe they’ve created comics yet. Plushes are the most popular toys for hatchlings.

Bring it to Mesmir the engineer and be like “what is this? Please deal with it”. And if Mesmir invented it, they would probably brush him off, just let him do his own thing. They’re very comfortable in their own little sphere of existence and a TV wouldn’t be necessary or interesting to them.

They have nests, but they also have desks, a library, pens. Just adjusted for their stature.

No, the Clan believes that even the deities and the Shade live within Sornieth. They don’t have any theories on the forbidden portal, or where the Arcanist came from.

Yes. In their spirituality, dead dragons come back into the plane into little spirits which only other spirits and the Gladekeeper can see.

Yes, but they are never evil.

No, if any spirits wanted to be around the living, they would find them, not anyone living seeking them out. It is considered very rude to seek them out and simply not done. The spirits would be so confused lol.

Probably shadow monsters or plague monsters or mutated war stories passed into folklore.

Songs about the Gladekeeper.

Boran helps hatchlings slowly find their purpose as they grow up. No pressure is put onto them.

Maybe if they want, but it would probably be gross.

It is all Arcane magic and the changes would be instantaneous if the magic was powerful enough. If not the alterations would be clunky and may turn out poorly.
fUTZOLh.png
Dragons r my passion :) she/her

I'm working on a wiki for my Clan, here!
U42kJzD.png
Finally getting to work on clan lore, getting stories in place and doing this along the way in hope of having a well interconnected clan.

Kingdom of Ravenfield

It is a well-respected Kingdom, known for its history of travelling and kindness.

The name originated from darkness and life, ravens represent the darkness of their travels, searching for the perfect place to settle down. While the field represents the boisterous farming lands that they are longing for in the nature realm. They decide to settle in the Earth Clan for the value of gems, knowledge, and history. Deciding to border between the Earth region and Nature region.

It is ruled by a kingdom council combination, while the Queen, has the most respect. Similar to the show Arcane, 7 council members, Queen Evelyn, Lead Knight Redfrey, Strategist Millicent, Leader of Time Horace, Principal of Learning Tree Solana, Magic Healer Evander, and Architect Feronia.

The main income is gems, if you pay in gems that shows respect for the business or trader; in treasure it means that you value the work less. Add banker here

Bartering is more common than currency. Trading skills, for example: a smaller tattoo for a crochet cardigan.

There are Masters of Crafts, the most popular ones include knowledge, nature, fiber, style and construction. Add dragons here

Ravenfield residents love to trade with other clans that they met during their travels.

While Ravenfield is always trying to be as friendly as possible, there are definitely some enemies. But no one knows who is on Ravenfields bad side due to how much the council values kindness.

Ravenfield tries to ignore their enemy clans.

Because Ravenfield is kind to other clans they have many allies, often their interaction are gift giving competitions.

Majority of the alliances are based off of trust, maybe minor discussion but being on Ravenfields good side definitely has its benefits.

Ravenfield is a proud ally for the Beastclans.

Every resident of Ravenfield may have different opinions of Beastclan members, but Queen Evelyn states that "All members of the Kingdom are worthy of kindness." So the public opinion accepts Beastclan members.

Oh there are always going to be a dragon that is distasteful towards beastsclans being apart of society. But, the truth is that beastclans are worthy of kindness, they have the knowledge to speak in a language that we understand. They are intelligent and they are important.

The Beast Clan Favoritism goes like this:
1. Centaur
2. Longneck
3. Harpy
4. Talonok
5. Maren
6. Serthis

If a beastclan is a familiar it is treated as a friend or roommate, they just exist together.

Outside of the beastclan, any in game familiar is treated like a pet or fairy friend.

Oh yeah, Ravenfield loves celebrating its members, and that means celebrating their elements. Its a fun event to do at the end of the month

A parade, food, and elemental related activies brainstorm ideas

AND FINALLY...

Finally getting to work on clan lore, getting stories in place and doing this along the way in hope of having a well interconnected clan.

Kingdom of Ravenfield

It is a well-respected Kingdom, known for its history of travelling and kindness.

The name originated from darkness and life, ravens represent the darkness of their travels, searching for the perfect place to settle down. While the field represents the boisterous farming lands that they are longing for in the nature realm. They decide to settle in the Earth Clan for the value of gems, knowledge, and history. Deciding to border between the Earth region and Nature region.

It is ruled by a kingdom council combination, while the Queen, has the most respect. Similar to the show Arcane, 7 council members, Queen Evelyn, Lead Knight Redfrey, Strategist Millicent, Leader of Time Horace, Principal of Learning Tree Solana, Magic Healer Evander, and Architect Feronia.

The main income is gems, if you pay in gems that shows respect for the business or trader; in treasure it means that you value the work less. Add banker here

Bartering is more common than currency. Trading skills, for example: a smaller tattoo for a crochet cardigan.

There are Masters of Crafts, the most popular ones include knowledge, nature, fiber, style and construction. Add dragons here

Ravenfield residents love to trade with other clans that they met during their travels.

While Ravenfield is always trying to be as friendly as possible, there are definitely some enemies. But no one knows who is on Ravenfields bad side due to how much the council values kindness.

Ravenfield tries to ignore their enemy clans.

Because Ravenfield is kind to other clans they have many allies, often their interaction are gift giving competitions.

Majority of the alliances are based off of trust, maybe minor discussion but being on Ravenfields good side definitely has its benefits.

Ravenfield is a proud ally for the Beastclans.

Every resident of Ravenfield may have different opinions of Beastclan members, but Queen Evelyn states that "All members of the Kingdom are worthy of kindness." So the public opinion accepts Beastclan members.

Oh there are always going to be a dragon that is distasteful towards beastsclans being apart of society. But, the truth is that beastclans are worthy of kindness, they have the knowledge to speak in a language that we understand. They are intelligent and they are important.

The Beast Clan Favoritism goes like this:
1. Centaur
2. Longneck
3. Harpy
4. Talonok
5. Maren
6. Serthis

If a beastclan is a familiar it is treated as a friend or roommate, they just exist together.

Outside of the beastclan, any in game familiar is treated like a pet or fairy friend.

Oh yeah, Ravenfield loves celebrating its members, and that means celebrating their elements. Its a fun event to do at the end of the month

A parade, food, and elemental related activies brainstorm ideas

AND FINALLY...

06xk8gV.png
HZSRMw5.png
FObX7rS.png
xj6Mn2e.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12