Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have full custom UMA...
1 2 3 4 5 6
i'd love to get something flowery for my Rhubarb! while i love how he looks, he's been such a pain to dress. i would love to get him an UMA with lots of pink flowers and some gold accents! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38456683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/384567/38456683_350.png[/img][/url]
i'd love to get something flowery for my Rhubarb! while i love how he looks, he's been such a pain to dress. i would love to get him an UMA with lots of pink flowers and some gold accents!
38456683_350.png
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Earthy elegant stuff always sells well. Plus that's totally my lair vibe and I'll fork up my wallet for that.
Earthy elegant stuff always sells well. Plus that's totally my lair vibe and I'll fork up my wallet for that.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
If I'm being honest, I'd like more emperor-esque skins for all of the breeds. Screwed up mutated beasts are the best.
If I'm being honest, I'd like more emperor-esque skins for all of the breeds. Screwed up mutated beasts are the best.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
More desi (or any actually I’ve yet to see a single UMA like this) inspired stuff. I’ve seen a lot of Japanese/Chinese inspired skins and I’d love to see more stuff inspired by our clothing. I can send pics of fun clothing if you want any inspo for that ^-^

I’ve also yet to see any pastel F obe skins going around
More desi (or any actually I’ve yet to see a single UMA like this) inspired stuff. I’ve seen a lot of Japanese/Chinese inspired skins and I’d love to see more stuff inspired by our clothing. I can send pics of fun clothing if you want any inspo for that ^-^

I’ve also yet to see any pastel F obe skins going around
some kinda limitial space looking skin for female obelisk female wold be cool
some kinda limitial space looking skin for female obelisk female wold be cool
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Probably either a darker warm-toned purple witch-doctor thing for my birthday derg, or a meadowy-spring type one for my custom progen :>
Probably either a darker warm-toned purple witch-doctor thing for my birthday derg, or a meadowy-spring type one for my custom progen :>
nTa2yPT.png
I'm working on a custom for my OC. It will include a portable shrine and a bundle of sweetgrass he always carries. I think we should include more shrinelike/Eastern myth skins. Buddhist symbols and art are really pretty, it's a shame they get overshadowed by the 15 gazillion Angel Wings, Demon Horns, stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but isn't it a bit overdone at this point?
I'm working on a custom for my OC. It will include a portable shrine and a bundle of sweetgrass he always carries. I think we should include more shrinelike/Eastern myth skins. Buddhist symbols and art are really pretty, it's a shame they get overshadowed by the 15 gazillion Angel Wings, Demon Horns, stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but isn't it a bit overdone at this point?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

A potato skin would be absolutely hilarious
Or potato skins
Hmm...
A potato skin would be absolutely hilarious
Or potato skins
Hmm...
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Probably really specific skins to a certain gene/color combo, like adding black outlines around the stripes of tapir, or extra patterns on the inside of poi/tox splotches, and maybe a new face if it's for poison, cause poison looks great on dragon bodies, but sometimes looks strange on the face area. Lots of new belly areas, maybe making a gene carry on down to the belly so it looks like just how the dragon is gened, like adding a gradient to match fade/blend but on the belly. And then of course extra wings, stripes and anatomy ontop of all that because it's cool haha

Edit: Incase you meant full as in the whole dragon is covered in a skin, probably a brand new creature that fits within the shape of a dragon, wolf, deer, new dragon species etc. Extra limbs are fun
Probably really specific skins to a certain gene/color combo, like adding black outlines around the stripes of tapir, or extra patterns on the inside of poi/tox splotches, and maybe a new face if it's for poison, cause poison looks great on dragon bodies, but sometimes looks strange on the face area. Lots of new belly areas, maybe making a gene carry on down to the belly so it looks like just how the dragon is gened, like adding a gradient to match fade/blend but on the belly. And then of course extra wings, stripes and anatomy ontop of all that because it's cool haha

Edit: Incase you meant full as in the whole dragon is covered in a skin, probably a brand new creature that fits within the shape of a dragon, wolf, deer, new dragon species etc. Extra limbs are fun
its on the backburner because of my spending habits but I am going to comm someone to make me highland cow accents for gaolers. and later I want a sheep accent for f liskies. basically all the customs I want are just editing the dragons into pointy barnyard animals
its on the backburner because of my spending habits but I am going to comm someone to make me highland cow accents for gaolers. and later I want a sheep accent for f liskies. basically all the customs I want are just editing the dragons into pointy barnyard animals
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6