Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have full custom UMA...
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Celestriakle

This boy right here! My biggest issue tends to be the legs, since one leg is mainly covered by a big feather lol

Yeah ik he's wind lol, but I see him being sorta fire-themed anyways haha. Wind is right by Fire anyways |D
@Celestriakle

This boy right here! My biggest issue tends to be the legs, since one leg is mainly covered by a big feather lol

Yeah ik he's wind lol, but I see him being sorta fire-themed anyways haha. Wind is right by Fire anyways |D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Celestriakle" date="2022-01-18 11:37:38" ] @DragonsMythos that sounds RLY COOL. what breed is he? [/quote] I haven't decided yet! I'm seriously looking into the male/female spiral poses right now, but I'm also attached to the female guardian pose and the female gaoler pose. I might even permababy him if I let go of wanting a skin. ^^ He's very pretty and there's a lot of things I could do with him. All I know is that I really want him to be special. :)
Celestriakle wrote on 2022-01-18 11:37:38:
@DragonsMythos that sounds RLY COOL. what breed is he?

I haven't decided yet! I'm seriously looking into the male/female spiral poses right now, but I'm also attached to the female guardian pose and the female gaoler pose. I might even permababy him if I let go of wanting a skin. ^^ He's very pretty and there's a lot of things I could do with him. All I know is that I really want him to be special. :)
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
East Asian skins.

They just work with my lore dragons.
East Asian skins.

They just work with my lore dragons.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
Honestly if I had the digital art skills to pull it off, I would love to create a custom skin for icon lass to make her look even more like the OC she's based off. Basically just putting a few rips/holes in the wings and stringing coloured beads over them. That's a dream I'll never achieve lol.

In general tho? I crave more accents that have cute little animal friends on your dragon. Haha.
Honestly if I had the digital art skills to pull it off, I would love to create a custom skin for icon lass to make her look even more like the OC she's based off. Basically just putting a few rips/holes in the wings and stringing coloured beads over them. That's a dream I'll never achieve lol.

In general tho? I crave more accents that have cute little animal friends on your dragon. Haha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
probably something that’s nature-based (more specifically based on trees) eldritch/horror-y skin for f pose veilspuns, because my own eldritch forest veil needs and deserves it

either that or a skin with a bunch of crows/butterflies.
probably something that’s nature-based (more specifically based on trees) eldritch/horror-y skin for f pose veilspuns, because my own eldritch forest veil needs and deserves it

either that or a skin with a bunch of crows/butterflies.
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
I'd have a fox one to make it look like I have a fox profile pic!
I'd have a fox one to make it look like I have a fox profile pic!
Eyes and hands. I have a fondness for umas that that look human and/or creepy
Eyes and hands. I have a fondness for umas that that look human and/or creepy
More Stormcatcher skins. Gimme. Gimme them all.
More Stormcatcher skins. Gimme. Gimme them all.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Something rustic and naturey with nose rings for him... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66141217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661413/66141217_350.png[/img][/url] <3
Something rustic and naturey with nose rings for him... 66141217_350.png <3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6