Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | > (Earth's)worms , a hub_
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][emoji=snapper happy size=2][/center]
what am i doing with all those dragons ?

yes
May we join the worm club?
May we join the worm club?
Cosmic Scoopery
Frt + 13:30
[center] ----- ----- @Nyxnco You all have been added to the worm squad! You're with Two, good to have you all here! Thanks for stopping by :] [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] ----- ----- [/center]

@Nyxnco

You all have been added to the worm squad! You're with Two, good to have you all here! Thanks for stopping by :]

banner.png
Yay, thank you!
Yay, thank you!
Cosmic Scoopery
Frt + 13:30
Do your worms also include Earth's skeletal wyrms?
Do your worms also include Earth's skeletal wyrms?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[center] ----- ----- @TheEnforcer If Earthdad says let there be skeletal wyrms in one of the future updates,, then who am I to gatekeep a fellow wyrm from worm brethren [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] ----- ----- [/center]

@TheEnforcer

If Earthdad says let there be skeletal wyrms in one of the future updates,,
then who am I to gatekeep a fellow wyrm from worm brethren

banner.png
[center]Feel free to send earthworms to random people [emoji=snapper winking size=1][/center] [center]if you do don't forget to add something comedic like a pun or a play on word , a small action like this can make someone's day[/center]
Feel free to send earthworms to random people
if you do don't forget to add something comedic like a pun or a play on word , a small action like this can make someone's day
what am i doing with all those dragons ?

yes
Got a worm! Imma name him Jerry and stuff him into my vault so I don’t convert him!
Got a worm! Imma name him Jerry and stuff him into my vault so I don’t convert him!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Woah, worms! I'd love to be added so I can send worms to people, if that's how I do it lol
Woah, worms! I'd love to be added so I can send worms to people, if that's how I do it lol
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
[center] ----- ----- @Squidily You've been added! Welcome to worm squad Two, it's great to see you! I can send you a 'New Worm bundle' if you're missing earthworms to get started with! [emoji=spiral winking size=1] ----- ----- [/center]

@Squidily

You've been added! Welcome to worm squad Two, it's great to see you!
I can send you a 'New Worm bundle' if you're missing earthworms to get started with!

banner.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14