Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | where's that icon from?
so usually the icons of items have a simple background or a hue shifted background pulled from a site background/scene. does anyone know where the background of the new gardener's items are from? it looks a bit like the side of a house... [item=Loamy Garden Hat][item=gardening rake]
so usually the icons of items have a simple background or a hue shifted background pulled from a site background/scene. does anyone know where the background of the new gardener's items are from? it looks a bit like the side of a house...

Loamy Garden Hat Gardening Rake
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
I would absolutely love a farmhouse scene; it'd be amazing for my suburban characters.
I would absolutely love a farmhouse scene; it'd be amazing for my suburban characters.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
It's just an icon background that our artist put a little bit more love into. :) Glad you like it though!
It's just an icon background that our artist put a little bit more love into. :) Glad you like it though!
With our without a building in the background, I'd love a gardening scene or two~
With our without a building in the background, I'd love a gardening scene or two~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="@Undel" date="2022-01-06 19:14:33" ] It's just an icon background that our artist put a little bit more love into. :) Glad you like it though! [/quote] ah, thanks for letting us know! I had gotten my hopes up for a nice side-of-house scene. it's a very nice background though, able to convey exactly what and where the garden is in such a tiny space.
@Undel wrote on 2022-01-06 19:14:33:

ah, thanks for letting us know! I had gotten my hopes up for a nice side-of-house scene. it's a very nice background though, able to convey exactly what and where the garden is in such a tiny space.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop