Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Data] Dom Stats 2021
1 2 3 4
@SCB I have made it in the past, It's chaotic and absolutely unreadable!

I can do an updated version up though later tonight LOL
@SCB I have made it in the past, It's chaotic and absolutely unreadable!

I can do an updated version up though later tonight LOL
Na5WGHa.png
this is so cool! Ty for making this, I had a good laugh looking at arcane's stats [img]https://i.ibb.co/7Rbb74d/pain-peko.png[/img] I know we're not exactly known for our dom but it's still amusing to see how clearly it shows LOL

this is so cool! Ty for making this, I had a good laugh looking at arcane's stats pain-peko.png I know we're not exactly known for our dom but it's still amusing to see how clearly it shows LOL
fr-sig.png
@kyat On the contrary, I'd actually say that you are very good at dom. Arcane reliably spikes to the top more than a lot of flights. You may have less "white noise" / background exalting on off weeks, but that doesn't really mean much as it's not when you're actively pushing :D

You'll notice that flights dip really low on the bar before huge battles and conquests in general, because they're actually saving up and prepping and preparing and planning their dom activities. Being at the top all the time is not necessarily a good indicator of being good at dom, it's really only when you are prepping and teaming up and working together that it counts.

Arcane might not have a lot of off-week profit pushing activity, but you sure do have a lot of Push Power and you push quite often judging by the graph! You got lots of healthy and consistent spikes up, which is a good indication of that.

Basically, there are two factors here.

Off-week white noise. What happens when you're not actually doing anything dom related.

And actual push frequency and power.

You all have a very strong push heartbeat so that's a great sign of healthy dom hype & enthusiasm :D
@kyat On the contrary, I'd actually say that you are very good at dom. Arcane reliably spikes to the top more than a lot of flights. You may have less "white noise" / background exalting on off weeks, but that doesn't really mean much as it's not when you're actively pushing :D

You'll notice that flights dip really low on the bar before huge battles and conquests in general, because they're actually saving up and prepping and preparing and planning their dom activities. Being at the top all the time is not necessarily a good indicator of being good at dom, it's really only when you are prepping and teaming up and working together that it counts.

Arcane might not have a lot of off-week profit pushing activity, but you sure do have a lot of Push Power and you push quite often judging by the graph! You got lots of healthy and consistent spikes up, which is a good indication of that.

Basically, there are two factors here.

Off-week white noise. What happens when you're not actually doing anything dom related.

And actual push frequency and power.

You all have a very strong push heartbeat so that's a great sign of healthy dom hype & enthusiasm :D
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
this is super impressive! :0
this is super impressive! :0
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
@squidragon
Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me! That's actually really cool to hear about, i actually had noticed the frequent pushes but I had never stopped to consider that lots of win doesn't equate to being good at league and vice versa. Go arcane!!
@squidragon
Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me! That's actually really cool to hear about, i actually had noticed the frequent pushes but I had never stopped to consider that lots of win doesn't equate to being good at league and vice versa. Go arcane!!
fr-sig.png
[quote name="squidragon" date="2022-01-06 08:08:11" ] Not sure what it is but you can feel the collective screaming of Plague I think: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162803676023357440/928679390693441656/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] i find it funny that one of those spikes looks like it is peircing the graph. sure it's just going flat up top, but my mind is just goin 'did they go [i]beyond [/i]first?'
squidragon wrote on 2022-01-06 08:08:11:
Not sure what it is but you can feel the collective screaming of Plague I think:
unknown.png

i find it funny that one of those spikes looks like it is peircing the graph.
sure it's just going flat up top, but my mind is just goin 'did they go beyond first?'
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Quite excellent. I really enjoy graphs.

Here's to another great year of dom.
Quite excellent. I really enjoy graphs.

Here's to another great year of dom.
What fun data and graphs! Thanks so much to squid and brit for putting this together!
What fun data and graphs! Thanks so much to squid and brit for putting this together!
image0.png
This is really interesting. I didn't realize it until it was laid out like this, but Light exalted significantly more levels internally during FvL than the combined OOF levels for both flights' raffles. The OOF levels were definitely flashier with the big prize, but they weren't even a majority of Light's levels.

I knew Light did extremely well internally during that fight by breaking its own IF records for past battles by a ton, but comparing other battles' numbers, I didn't realize just how much.

Based on the recorded output vs. the actual performance during the battle, there's significant evidence that Light has one of the largest active populations, rather than sitting at a middle-of-the-pack flight size. I wish there was a more accurate way to calculate the active user totals per flight, because compared to the World Map numbers, it seems that many flights are either smaller or larger than expected by a pretty significant amount. Actual battle data suggests that Shadow's certainly one of the largest and Earth's one of the smallest still, but for the flights in the middle there seems to be much more of an enigma. Even if a flight fits its expected "small" or "large" labels, the true ratios are quite cloudy, e.g. it could be 2.5:1 instead of 1.5:1... which makes a big difference when exalted levels are in the hundreds of thousands.
This is really interesting. I didn't realize it until it was laid out like this, but Light exalted significantly more levels internally during FvL than the combined OOF levels for both flights' raffles. The OOF levels were definitely flashier with the big prize, but they weren't even a majority of Light's levels.

I knew Light did extremely well internally during that fight by breaking its own IF records for past battles by a ton, but comparing other battles' numbers, I didn't realize just how much.

Based on the recorded output vs. the actual performance during the battle, there's significant evidence that Light has one of the largest active populations, rather than sitting at a middle-of-the-pack flight size. I wish there was a more accurate way to calculate the active user totals per flight, because compared to the World Map numbers, it seems that many flights are either smaller or larger than expected by a pretty significant amount. Actual battle data suggests that Shadow's certainly one of the largest and Earth's one of the smallest still, but for the flights in the middle there seems to be much more of an enigma. Even if a flight fits its expected "small" or "large" labels, the true ratios are quite cloudy, e.g. it could be 2.5:1 instead of 1.5:1... which makes a big difference when exalted levels are in the hundreds of thousands.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
haha, nerds [emoji=heart]
haha, nerds
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 3 4